• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the key with the time travelling shenanigans.

Also, Garou can still attempt to tank all the attacks and destroy him in CQC. It's just, unlikely.

This is a pretty decisive victory tbh, idk about a stomp though, Garou does have a wincon

The reasoning for Garou is honestly really bad past the beginning votes which were addressed repeatedly

I don't want to be a dick but those votes don't seem to keep their validity by this point

Just use her Contributions page, it's there.

Sorry though, guess I was too quick on the trigger

I feel like Garou's skill is wanked a 'lil bit on this wiki, similar to Ikki.

Zark, Madot, please take your conflicts to your wall. I imagine the drama is too much to handle here and I would prefer it not spill over here.

Also, Iron Man FRA.

Thank you, Zark.

Madot, I ask you keep the drama out of the thread and on Zark's wall (preferably in a more productive and respectful manner, from both sides) if necessary.

Moritzva said:
Thank you, Zark.
Madot, I ask you keep the drama out of the thread and on Zark's wall (preferably in a more productive and respectful manner, from both sides) if necessary.
I'm so sorry... I managed to calm myself down before I really unleashed; I'm really scary when that happens... I've always wanted help but help wasn't available, I have no idea what to do...

KGiffoni said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
He does. It's like his standard arsenal.
I mean, if Tony 100% starts with a move of that AoE, that totally ignores durability, in a situation where Garou needs to move several meters in order to dodge it (the attack only needing 5 meters to vaporize Garou), what are Garou's wincons here again?
sooo

18 to 2... my my, have not seen a battle like that before

no, but like, it does not even matter at this point lol

Of course, if this fight took place in a city instead of a golf course, i'd confidently say Garou would win. But nah. This fight takes place in open space

It's too late. Just make sure when it's time to add the fights to the wiki's, mention it took place in an open field where Garou didn't have any walls to climb up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back