• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Man (18-2-0) Big Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
He does. It's like his standard arsenal.
I mean, if Tony 100% starts with a move of that AoE, that totally ignores durability, in a situation where Garou needs to move several meters in order to dodge it (the attack only needing 5 meters to vaporize Garou), what are Garou's wincons here again?

The Calaca said:
@Epicchec see the above. Tony has Repulsor Ray which disintegrates matter on contact with huge AoE.
i meant scans mostly, the best i could find was one where he fire a multi-mountain omnidirectional AOE, but he did it with Mandarin's help. cryogenics seem to be a frozen bomb.

I'm also almost sure the larger AOE stuff requires him telling Jarvis to focus most of his power on the repulsors, wich he normally uses to overpower enemies when hardpressed.

i also tried searching for sonics but all i was able to find was sonic dressed as iron man

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Iron Man starts in character with his blasts, Iron Man usually starts by flying and not by CQC, and his stuff can work kilometers away
Iron Man doesn't fly away first thing in character, so that's good to know. What's stopping Garou from smashing Iron Man's head to pieces?

Just saying: Garou can't fly, but is it hard to deduce that a High 6-A character could jump literally to the sky or something? With this extreme physical might.

I mean if that's the case then Tatsumaki should stomp Garou via flying in his verse same for Boros which One confirmed that Boros vs Garou are an even match with Garou having the advantage with technique and close combat

yeah the force required to jump to the clouds is nothing compared to what Garou can do.

I think its just because Iron Man can move up at the same speed Garou moves up

Jumping can only get you so far. A flying character will always have the advantage over someone who can't fly.

And Boros leads with CQC most of the time. He's not a range spammer.

The main issue is that his velocity is going to be equal to iron man's no matter what so if Iron Man moves up while Garou is jumping up, he can not really reach him :/

Garou has faced beam blasting and disintegrating robots and other creatures multiple times. He can dodge a beam just inches away from his face and still counter attack. He also can change his fighting technique to make him very unpredictable and even Genos could not analyse him properly, because he was so unknown than to his previous state and being able to catch Genos off guard and rip his arm off. Look up Garou vs Genos and you'll see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back