• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Cinder (OPM vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu would've had the title as well if DD didn't puss out at the last minute 💀
Cope.

lRETK2l.png

nDzfqpL.png

Just know that Mori Jin out skills all and you’re good.

About that...

About that...
Honestly I could redo that match and Mori would probably win, I made some really shitty arguments lel.

About that...
Yoooo.

It’s fine, G.O.H>>>>RWBY story wise so we win.

You see, this is why instead of watching the show you guys should read this amazing RWBY fanfic which is pretty much a rewrite of the first 3 volumes.

You can stay up reading that shit. They also ship Blake and Yang in a way that like, makes sense and they aren't just lesbians for no apparent reason now.

You see, this is why instead of watching the show you guys should read this amazing RWBY fanfic which is pretty much a rewrite of the first 3 volumes.

You can stay up reading that shit. They also ship Blake and Yang in a way that like, makes sense and they aren't just lesbians for no apparent reason now.
I need to start reading more fanfics.

I've read some before, but they were always cringe asf for me to read.

The RWBY fandom might be the most down bad fandom right now.

RT is making them look terrible right now supporting the show.
It’s just so interesting. Like how it got to that point in the first place and how it is now.

There’s literally a wall divide between the fandom from being who love to criticize the show which is pretty fun to do not gonna lie and people who just overly like the show for no reason and really want to make more of the show than it is actually is with a whole bunch of headcanons. Which is also kinda fun to do.

The whole thing is just a whole case study for a fandom. It’s fascinating to watch.

Literally nothing wrong with being mid. That means it like a 5-6/10 (same rating I gave the granolah saga)
Never said there was anything wrong with it being mid. Just that it’s a pretty mid show. Like a 5/10 to me. 4 at worst, 6 at best depending on the volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back