• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Cinder (OPM vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally nothing wrong with being mid. That means it like a 5-6/10 (same rating I gave the granolah saga)
Watching something mid can legit be sooooo ******* boring.

At least when I'm watching something bad, I can make fun of it for being bad.

If something is mid, it's just mid. It does nothing to stand out. It's just... there.

Anyways I like rwby despite it's flaws and it's getting better ever sense vol 6 via them actually planning when writing and not writing on the fly like they have sense vol 1-6 (writing like toriyama)
Yeah I really enjoyed volumes 6 and 7. Notably better, volume 8 was kinda iffy on some choices though tbh.

Monty's passing kinda made the general writing worse to be completely honest.
Nah I'll give credit where credit is due.

Volume 7 was actually pretty solid. Arguably the best post-Monty Oum volume.

Volume 8 was on pace to be very good, but it went to shit after episode 10.

Nah Monty said he wasn't a writer and always added stuff last minute, they are still using stuff from his notes they planned sense the start
I know Monty wasn't a writer but when he was around the show was definitely tolerable. After he went it sorta fluctuated between good and bad which it uh... shouldn't do. He definitely had some influence.

Because its actually decent and expands on the events of Volumes 1-3 and fixs a buch of plot holes lik Weiss rapidly going from hating faunus to acceptig them for seemingly no reason
You see, instead of watching Ice Queendom, I could just read Let Us Be Your Poison, which does this but better because Blake is also a liberal.

You see, instead of watching Ice Queendom, I could just read Let Us Be Your Poison, which does this but better because Blake is also a liberal.
I’ve watched like the first episode of ice queendom since it’s been on my list but I always laugh at the fact that Japan couldn’t resist making Blake into an even bigger cat girl with her freaking winter suit.

Tbh, I've actually started reading some crossover fanfics.

Some of them are decent, though they might not be y'all cup of tea.

Anyways penny the best rwby character for me

(Also literally everything in the atlas arc is cinders fault. Remember how well ironwood took to finally being told the truth about Salem and he didn't mind Blake and yang lying to him to tell robin because it was working out. Until he saw that chest peice cinder put in his office that triggered his fear and paranoia, that's when it went all down hill and it's cinders fault)

I’ve watched like the first episode of ice queendom since it’s been on my list but I always laugh at the fact that Japan couldn’t resist making Blake into an even bigger cat girl with her freaking winter suit.
My only real interaction with Ice Queendom is me and my friend clowning on it tbh
unknown.png

Anyways penny the best rwby character for me

(Also literally everything in the atlas arc is cinders fault. Remember how well ironwood took to finally being told the truth about Salem and he didn't mind Blake and yang lying to him to tell robin because it was working out. Until he saw that chest peice cinder put in his office that triggered his fear and paranoia, that's when it went all down hill and it's cinders fault)
Tbh honest Ironwood’s slow shift towards his paranoia taking over him was some peak RWBY writing. You could see it and how it all affecting him. Him being made the public’s enemy and then being framed for multiple actions of murder. Him being lied to by his allies, his Allie’s then betraying the trust he put in them after they lied to him, Cinder’s message. And finally, FINALLY. It was the announcement of Salem arriving (of which he was literally just told she was immortal too) that was the final straw on the camel’s back for him. It was just too much and he needed to perform action no matter how brutal to “save who they could.”

And then some hilarious meme decisions he made in volume 8 were funny to me. Shit made no sense sometimes lol.

Like there are two interesting accidental parallels I made with my crossover AU

Bann Belladonna (Kakarot) and Cinder
Both were adopted on the same year. Both have black hair. Cinder originally had on bright colors (red) that became duller until it turned black with each look she took while bann's started out black but became brighter until it's now orange. Both were used by people (cinders step family and Adam), both killed their mentors/abusers in self defense, both want to grow stronger (Bann to test his limits and cinder to never feel weak again), while Bann biology likes fighting and violence he uses it for good while cinder wasn't born with a love for fighting and violence but gained a love for violence and uses it for evil, both worked for Adam

Jiren and Ruby

Both were adopted on the same year. Both have black hair. Cinder originally had on bright colors (red) that became duller until it turned black with each look she took while bann's started out black but became brighter until it's now orange. Both were used by people (cinders step family and Adam), both killed their mentors/abusers in self defense, both want to grow stronger (Bann to test his limits and cinder to never feel weak again), while Bann biology likes fighting and violence he uses it for good while cinder wasn't born with a love for fighting and violence but gained a love for violence and uses it for evil, both worked for Adam

Jiren and Ruby
Are you good????

Jiren and Ruby
What are you even talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back