• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Cinder (OPM vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like there are two interesting accidental parallels I made with my crossover AU

Bann Belladonna (Kakarot) and Cinder
Both were adopted on the same year. Both have black hair. Cinder originally had on bright colors (red) that became duller until it turned black with each look she took while bann's started out black but became brighter until it's now orange. Both were used by people (cinders step family and Adam), both killed their mentors/abusers in self defense, both want to grow stronger (Bann to test his limits and cinder to never feel weak again), while Bann biology likes fighting and violence he uses it for good while cinder wasn't born with a love for fighting and violence but gained a love for violence and uses it for evil, both worked for Adam

Jiren and Ruby
Be more concise.

Here a quick summary of mine. After being betrayed, instead of crash landing on Earth, Mori crash lands on remnant. And instead of regressing and turning into Mori Dan, he regresses and turns into Sun Wukong. Simply summary done.

Be more concise.

Here a quick summary of mine. After being betrayed, instead of crash landing on Earth, Mori crash lands on remnant. And instead of regressing and turning into Mori Dan, he regresses and turns into Sun Wukong. Simply summary done.
I actually read a fanfic similar to this, except it was just carbon copy garbage of Mori being OP on Remnant cause he solos RWBY by slinging his dick around casually. It stopped updating a while ago.

I actually read a fanfic similar to this, except it was just carbon copy garbage of Mori being OP on Remnant cause he solos RWBY by slinging his dick around casually. It stopped updating a while ago.
Yeah I know the one you’re talking about. That fanfic was good for what it was I thought and gave me some inspiration for my own. Which is on the same forum as it.

I stopped updating a couple months ago but literally just started working on it again cause I felt like it.

I think I’m trying to make a longer and more in depth story, which is why I think I placed a unique nerf onto Mori.

And so I don’t have to do the whole “I’m fRoM aNoThEr WoRlD” line that I hate so much in crossover fanfics.

Well, it was less of garbage, and more so that it stopped on a point where the ideas it tried to established weren't fully developed. At a certain point it was just Mori being OP but it had a lot of cool, well-written character moments, but it just stopped on a bad point. It happens.

Stat Equalizer: Vegeta's semblance, when activated, creates a localized zone with an altered set of laws in which everyone within who posses power and speed superior to Vegeta's has their physical strength and speed reduced to instead match that of Vegeta's. This only functions to weaken stronger opponents and does not increase the statistics of weaker opponents. In addition, his semblance prevents opponents from utilizing abilities that would increase their stats to be superior to Vegeta's own. however as shown with Instincts Unleashed Gas when vegeta was barley healed in base, if his opponent is vastly stronger then him then his semblance won't work on them.

Vegeta's semblance is literally just making stats equal like in a vs thread

Stat Equalizer: Vegeta's semblance, when activated, creates a localized zone with an altered set of laws in which everyone within who posses power and speed superior to Vegeta's has their physical strength and speed reduced to instead match that of Vegeta's. This only functions to weaken stronger opponents and does not increase the statistics of weaker opponents. In addition, his semblance prevents opponents from utilizing abilities that would increase their stats to be superior to Vegeta's own. however as shown with Instincts Unleashed Gas when vegeta was barley healed in base, if his opponent is vastly stronger then him then his semblance wont work on them.

I get we're just having fun here, but y'all should probably talk about this in a different thread.

Stat Equalizer: Vegeta's semblance, when activated, creates a localized zone with an altered set of laws in which everyone within who posses power and speed superior to Vegeta's has their physical strength and speed reduced to instead match that of Vegeta's. This only functions to weaken stronger opponents and does not increase the statistics of weaker opponents. In addition, his semblance prevents opponents from utilizing abilities that would increase their stats to be superior to Vegeta's own. however as shown with Instincts Unleashed Gas when vegeta was barley healed in base, if his opponent is vastly stronger then him then his semblance won't work on them.

Kinda better than ultra ego lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back