• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Cinder (OPM vs RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's like incon, but leaning towards Cinder.

The match can go either way, so I'd be more willing to bet on incon, but if I was forced to, I'd probably put my money on Cinder to clutch it out in the end.

Yeah iv been in two garou threads in this week alone and have seen others goig on a pretty consistent theme is garou supporters hav never once posted a single shred of evidenc for Garou's skill yet continually insist he is more skilled than whoever he is facing

Plus, Cinder's versatility, mobility, and aura advantages would make it hard for her to touch, let alone take down.

Even if you were to argue Garou is the more skilled fighter (the gap isn't big here), he still needs to overcome all of these disadvantages.

Plus, Cinder's versatility, mobility, and aura advantages would make it hard for her to touch, let alone take down.

Even if you were to argue Garou is the more skilled fighter (the gap isn't big here), he still needs to overcome all of these disadvantages.
Also th whole arrow control thing i brought up earlier, as well as his lack of heat resistance

Bruuuh. Will you wait like... 9 hours before I come home from work? Or invite some other supporters.

• Immensely superior Range relative to Human Garou (Standard Melee Range vs Several kilometers)
  • Unrestricted Flight
  • Better versatility due to controlling all the elements and the weather
  • Aura protects her from grievous damage initially
  • Roughly 2x stronger initially
  • This iteration of Garou lacks Heat Resistance
  • Cinder being able to bypass his attack reflection with her arrow control ability

Immensely superior Range relative to Human Garou (Standard Melee Range vs Several kilometers lol)
What attacks specifically have that range?
  • Unrestricted Flight
Doesn't really matter considering Garou can just wait until Cinder comes back down.
  • Better versatility due to controlling all the elements and the weather
Not a wincon.
  • Roughly 2x stronger initially
Garou's been shown to bridge gaps of 13x and 15x with his evolution. 2x is nothing.
  • This iteration of Garou lacks Heat Resistance
Garou gained Heat Resistance due to his adaption. The same adaption that is in this key. If given the circumstances, he would just gain the resistance.
  • Cinder being able to bypass his attack reflection with hr arrow control ability
I don't know what these do.

For Garou's adaptation people keep on riding here.

CRT his Hero Killer key, it lacks any and all adaptations to higher levels of stats OR skill! below is his ENTIRE hero hunter PnA

What attacks specifically have that range?
All of her attacks that arent basic punches and kicks. Her fire attacks, projectile weapons, ice, lightning, etc.
Doesn't really matter considering Garou can just wait until Cinder comes back down.
Seeing as Cinder loves to spam ranged attacks with her maiden powers, thats not really a guarantee
Garou's been shown to bridge gaps of 13x and 15x with his evolution. 2x is nothing.
Not in this key he hasnt. Please stop trying to use his later keys feats in his Hero Hunter key.
Garou gained Heat Resistance due to his adaption. The same adaption that is in this key. If given the circumstances, he would just gain the resistance.
Not in this key he hasnt, and not to Cinder's level of heat he hasnt.
I don't know what these do.
She can freely control the trajectory and shape of her arrows as well as cause them to break down and reform at will to bypass an attempted interception. If he tries to deflect her arrow, she just makes it go around his deflection and hit him anyways.

You don't adapt to stats. That's what Reactive Evolution is, which Garou does have in this key.
and guess what my dear debator!

"Tier: Low 7-B | At least Low 7-B, up to At least 7-B with Reactive Evolution | At least 7-B, up to 6-A with Reactive Evolution, higher with Resonance | 6-A, up to 5-C with Reactive Evolution | At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C, 4-A with Power Mimicry, higher with Reactive Evolution"

The very first one is his Hero Killer key! it seems to lack adapting to any higher stats at 13x like you claim he can do!

It's getting good now...

popcorn-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back