• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gargos' atmospheric dispersion calculated and upgrade please.

Found this neat calc in a friendly community I joined and I've been thinking how cool it would be to apply it. It's definitely consistent because the verse already has planet lvl tech as seen in Glacius' ending and the comics confirmed that the events of Shadow Lords caused massive enviromental damage that messed up mankind so even the atmospheric dispersion might be canon. You can tweet a writer if you'd like, that would help too but as far as I'm concerned, this sounds legit. I know you don't use G+ calcs but if so just copy paste it into a blog, everyone does it.

Edit: Here's it in blog.

I'm not a math guy, so I'm not exactly sure how to evaluate this.

But does Gargos have any other feats to corroborate this feat?

I'm not sure of any other feats but covering continents with shadow energy in a weaker form(which everyone would scale to if it can be calced) is the only other big thing that can be seen cutscene and game wise for Gargos.

Also, Gargos should have cross-dimensional/multi-universal range with portals and possession for being able to create portals to Earth from the astral realm and possessing Jago while still being in the astral realm.

@Repp hes able to warp entire continents outside of the Astral Plane and seemingly drain the planet of its life energy, theres also his fight with Eyedol being compared to exploding planets or stars i believe.

Also, shouldn't Hisako be non-corporeal(via being a soul) seeing as Gargos(or Omen) offered to return her to her "corporeal" form if she teams up with him?

Reppuzan said:
I'm not a math guy, so I'm not exactly sure how to evaluate this.
But does Gargos have any other feats to corroborate this feat?
According to what our users say of the novels, his portals atomized thousands of humans. That alone is a great feat but a portal of this size should do even more. And like I said, in the comics he had been draining energy from earth and all other spirit warriors to replenish himself, which at least puts him by a wide margin above characters who are Large Town Lvl. His fight with Eyedol was compared to the destruction of celestial bodies. We've used shadier things than that, mate.

ThePerpetual did seem to accept the calc, so it could be used; although, I heard something about seperate tabs for Gargos and we can scale god tiers to the Moon level feat.

Gargos is still one of the god tiers though, what Akuma is to Street Fighter and Raiden is to Mortal Kombat is what Gargos is to Killer Instinct. We should preferably only scale the feat to Gargos, Eyedol, and some other characters portrayed as being top tier like Jago; Maybe Orchid, and perhaps Fulgore?

Rest of the cast can stick to scaling from Tusk's feat.

Yea, no need for seprate keys but if this does go through he should be rated as "Moon level, possibly higher in the Astral Realm" for being stronger there

No, he would be the complete opposite, he only fought seriously, like, once, any other apperance he stomped or was compressing himself.

Seperate keys for anyone who faced Gargos towards the end of the story (i.e. Tusk, whose old feat is still the source of most character's stats) is more what I was going for. Gargos wouldn't need a seperate key for his retro version unless it was like, both a seperate character and still canon to the story.

The only reason we can use Tusk's No Mercy, iirc, is because he's explicitly the same Tusk as before, unlike the other characters

I may be horribly misinformed on KI lore, however, do correct me if I've been fed erroneous info.

My toughts (almost) exactly, the only actual enemie he fought seriously before end-game was Tusk, who, funny enough, scales to him helping Kim and Hisako at the end.

It would be better if we calc. Eyedol's meteor feat since: its the most recent feat, maybe it would be higher?.

It's not just Tusk who scales, guys, the comics are building up to Jago, Tusk and Kim Wu fighting Gargos, then there's Eyedol who was his rival and by extension anyone confirmed to be on the same tier as them should scale. The scaling for MK is less reliable yet is still used.

Obvius: Gargos, Eyedol, Tusk, Kim Wu, Hisako/Shin Hisako & Jago.

Likely: Shago, Fulgore, Orchid, ARIA, Kan-Ra & Eagle.

Possibly: Guest Characters, Fulgore.

Would go indept in the explanation later.

Back