• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of Thrones & A Song of Ice and Fire General Discussion

What is the level of these feats:

"The thin wooden door split with a thunderous crack beneath the heel of Shagga's boot. Pieces went flying inward, and Tyrion heard a woman's gasp of fear. Shagga hacked the door apart with three great blows of his axe and kicked his way through the ruins."

"The son of a common blacksmith, Hammer was a huge man, with hands so strong that he was said to be able to twist steel bars into torcs."
?

What is the level of these feats:

"The thin wooden door split with a thunderous crack beneath the heel of Shagga's boot. Pieces went flying inward, and Tyrion heard a woman's gasp of fear. Shagga hacked the door apart with three great blows of his axe and kicked his way through the ruins."

"The son of a common blacksmith, Hammer was a huge man, with hands so strong that he was said to be able to twist steel bars into torcs."
?
So?

In the first feat I don't quite understand what happened, if he destroyed the entire door, the hinges or another part. It is possible that the second feat can be calculated, but I'm not sure how, you can ask for help here

I gotta ask, which team are y‘all on for the Dance, the Greens or the correct ones Blacks?
And yes I know how the Dance goes in the books, but shh

Last edited:
The only good Greens are Alicent and Helaena, all the others can get out of here.

Is that name official?
I can’t actually find the name on the source that GoT wiki links, so idk.

On another note, this page should be renamed to Aegon I Targaryen. There’s like fifty different Aegon Targaryens, the page should specify which Aegon it is.

To be fair it matches with both definitions:
The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.

I think a made a mistake about Gregor Clegane's LS on this thread.

We said he had to have a Peak Human LS because he crushed Oberyn's skull, but it says here that this kind of feat counts as LS if you crush the skull with your bare hands. In the books the Mountain crushed Oberyn's skull with a punch, so normally it's more of a Striking Strength feat than Lifting Strength

I don't know why this user keeps changing the speed of the dragons from just Hypersonic to "Hypersonic flight speed and reactions" when it's pointless, since the flight, combat and attack speed of the dragons is comparable

Back