• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galeem Profile

CCMac27

He/Him
Is anyone working on this?

We already have his AP (At least City level for killing characters comparable to SSB Kirby, possibly Galaxy level as it's implied he destroyed the galaxy), and his speed (Someone calced the beams to be MFTL).

https://youtu.be/nPPlDmOVnVs At 2:10 it said "Thus the universe was crushed in the hands of galeem." of course i do believe we should judge with caution as translations have caused confusion on a character's stats in the past. (Raditz faster than light scan being an infamous example.)

Um, apparently Nintendo directly stated Galeem was the most powerful and evil Smash Bros villain. This'd put him above both Master Hand and Tabuu.

CCMac27 said:
Is anyone working on this?
I am. As I said I will in the Smash thread.

Nothing much to say, maybe "I'm good at detecting powers" and "I actually like linking the evidence to all of them".

WARNING: SPOILERS DOWN BELOW.

Well, in both bad endings either Galeem or Dharkon destroyed the other's army. This means both of them destroyed hundreds of universal beings easily (Galeem leads an army of Master Hands while Dharkon leads an army of Crazy Hands). Also, in this article (https://nintendosoup.com/galeem-is-the-name-of-the-menace-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate/) it states that Nintendo described Galeem as the most evil and powerful Smash villain to date. Now, Dharkon is equal to Galeem. This puts both of them above beings like Tabuu and DEFINITELY above Master Core considering Galeem was leading an army of Master Hands and Dharkon was leading an army of Crazy Hands. Also, in both bad endings, once one was defeated, the other engulfed the world in light/darkness easily. I think this implies that they are a weakness to each other.

Back