• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galacta Knight is now the most OP character in the Kirby verse

Don't believe me? Let's list the facts...

Let's all admit it, if Kirby or Meta Knight fought Galacta Knight alone now, they would be dead in a couple of seconds against Galacta Knight's Light or Dark form.

Well, Void is the strongest, but yeah GK is in the top 5.

• 1) He doesn't really summon them, he creates them which is better. Sealing is hax, it ignores durability, so someone using that to defeat someone doesn't mean superior AP.
  • 2) That's true, at the same time Bandana Dee suggests Kirby to be the new strongest now, it's just his guessing so it's just interpretable.
  • 3) Spatial Manipulation, also hax. Still impressive.
  • 4) By far the strongest in the game, yes.
What the 4 Heroes of Aeon(?) beat was the Void Termina of Kirby's universe, not the true Void. 4 of them did that and used hax, implying that they aren't as strong on their own, the butterfly EX may as well be just as strong as Dark Aeon Hero as it absorbed GK as a whole. So yeah, again he's within the top 5.

i think MK would still be able to beat him tho. Like, even with all those powers, if we go gameplay wise, it took four kirbys to beat him. however if we were to use MK and actually be able to use his boss attacks, we would be able to beat GK solo. Thus gameplay is invalid. there are ppl who can beat sans in 10 tries at worst (probably), thus gameplay indeed does not matter.

scaling does however, and i would say that even with the heart spears Mk would still be able to surpass him. another thing is that we have not gotten any development for meta knight, like all his copies are getting super buff and cool and he has not changed at all, only given a mecha form.

1. JusticeforMK

I'm so proud of Galacta Knight, having rose from the ashes of that travesty of a boss fight from Star Allies!

Look at how they redeemed my boy!

If anything, they shouldn't touch GK in a while, other heroes of yore have a good chance of showing up in the future. GK being the strongest, the rest should be unique in relatively original ways.

Back