• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs Champa

I would have used Beerus instead for this thread, but he has plenty of vs threads and Champa has none. So I think he deserves some. Plus, he's the weakest of the God-Tiers.

The way Vegeta and Goku reacted to Fusion Zamasu power, implies that it's the strongest power they've ever sensed. So could that mean that Fusion Zamasu has surpassed the God-Tiers of Dragon Ball (minus Daishinkan), or at the very least, the Gods of Destruction?

Battle takes place on Nameless Planet in the neutral zone of Universe 6 and 7.

Who wins and why?

Fusion Zamasu: 4

Champa: 5

Inconclusive: 0

Champa wins easily.

First i wonna clear that the SsjG Goku = 60% Beerus and the SsjB Goku = 70% Beerus statements were only about the movies that was before Super was even released. We never saw any of these statements in Super.

Champa >>>> SsjB KK Goku and Hit since he's equal to Beerus.

Even in the episode description ( 40 ) it was stated that Hit and the entire team of Universe 6 were scared for their lives when Champa got angry in fact he's clearly stronger.

Now i know that Merged God Zamasu is way stronger than Goku and Hit however we never saw Beerus/Champa's full power and the fact that they are made to be the strongest characters after the angels and Zeno plaves him above Zamasu ( merged)

We dont have a way to properly gauge Beerus' (or champa's) full power and how they compare to Zamasu/vegito. Therefore I vote inconclusive.

I'll add a vote for Zamasu. I don't think Champa can kill him due to his immortality. Until the end of Zamasu, it's impossible to point out anything that can hurt him. Even if Champa started out being stronger than Zamasu, he'll just regenerate and come back far stronger.

It's literally a matter of time before his unending power rises beyond Champa. In fact, I recall the Kai stating they had never seen a god carrying this much power. I highly doubt they just happened to forget Beerus and Champa when stating this. I think the only people above Fusion Zamasu are the angels and those around that level and beyond.

My opinon: Champa gets overwhelmed after a long, hard fight between the two. Not to mention Champa is usually portrayed with having poor stamina due to being overweight. Zamasu, on the other hand, has virtually unlimited stamina.

1.Champa having low stamina is only a gag (if we were to accept gags as feats, welcome Large Star level Hercule). He can go on par with a serious beerus.

2.There is no proof to say that Champa cannot erase or that he can erase Zamasu the same way Beerus did to the original one as we dont know how his immortality works or how that ability works, just speculation.

3.None of the Kais could have seen Champa or Beerus going all out since that pretty much means the end for the universe (as stated when they started to fight each other and remember that a restrained beerus was about to destroy the universe when clashing with goku).

1. It's not just a gag. It's stated on both his wiki and profile on here that he has been portrayed with low stamina at different times. I can agree that it's a gag sometimes, though.

2. This is in favor of Zamasu, then. Champa has nothing stating he can destroy Zamasu. On the other hand, Zamasu has had his head blown off and completely regenerated from it without any issue. If he can regenerate without having his head, I highly doubt he's going to have much issue regenerating any other parts of his body.

3. It wasn't just Beerus. Both were hitting with a force that sent ripples through the universe. I'm not saying Beerus can't, though. I'm sure he could destroy the universe. Despite knowing that they held this much power, the Kai still said Zamasu had power beyond any God they had ever seen.

This a stomp for Champa. The Kais thought Beerus would die during his fight SSG Goku when they would destroy the universe yet Whis clearly didn't believe that and Beerus prove them wrong.

The Kais NEVER felt the full power of Beerus or Champa, it's impossible for them to have.

Also Fusion Zamasu has a weakness which will be seen tonight, it has something to due with Goku Black and his Wall of Light being destroyed by Goku's Kamehameha.

@Veilas I wasnt voting there. By the way, Champa may be low on stamina, but compared to Beerus, who, in turn, is superior to everyone we have seen up until now.

I also vote inconclusive, the only thing we know is that Beerus is leagues above Goku Black. Merged Zamasu is supposed to be on a totally different level and Champa is an unknown amount weaker than Beerus.

Edit: Just remembered that Goku and Vegeta working together could give Beerus a run for his money, so that fact combined with Champa being weaker than Beerus makes me choose Merged Zamasu as the winner of this fight.

Fusion Zamasu wins because champa was stated to have very low stamina while fusion Zamasu is immortal that means fusion Zamasu has infinite stamina that means champa will get tired quickly against fusion Zamasu and will be deafeated also whis said that if goku and Vegeta fight beerus(who is stronger than champa) together in their super saiyan blue forms they might deafeat him fusion Zamasu deafeated goku and Vegeta without any effort so it's possible that fusion Zamasu is even stronger than beerus it's also very possible that vegito is stronger than beerus

Aldahshan93161 said:
Fusion Zamasu wins because champa was stated to have very low stamina while fusion Zamasu is immortal that means fusion Zamasu has infinite stamina that means champa will get tired quickly against fusion Zamasu and will be deafeated also whis said that if goku and Vegeta fight beerus(who is stronger than champa) together in their super saiyan blue forms they might deafeat him fusion Zamasu deafeated goku and Vegeta without any effort so it's possible that fusion Zamasu is even stronger than beerus it's also very possible that vegito is stronger than beerus
This is so wrong, Whis said they stand no chance if they fought together. Goku and Vegeta are small trees while Beerus is a castle.

That line in the movie isn't canon.

We literally don't know.Since we don't know Champa's full power or if his "hakai" ability can kill immortal with time ring.Also we don't know full power of fusion Zamasu

This is so wrong, Whis said they stand no chance if they fought together. Goku and Vegeta are small trees while Beerus is a castle.

That line in the movie isn't canon.

I didn't know whis didn't say that in super other than what whis said beerus was very stressed when he saw ssb kaioken times 2 goku then when goku used kaioken times 10 he scared champa fusion Zamasu is way stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku nothing disproves that fusion Zamasu could be stronger than beerus and champa the same goes for vegito

Fusion Zamasu, purely because Champa should not be able to kill an immortal. I'm calling BS if Toriyama says that a God of Destruction can nullify immortality with one stupid attack "destroy".

PaChi2 said:
Champa stomps. Fusion Zamasu isnt immortal.
Still nothing disproves that fusion Zamasu is stronger than champa and beerus as I said beerus was scared from ssb kaioken times 2 goku let alone kaioken times 10 fusion Zamasu is way stronger than ssb kaioken goku

Super Trunks beating him. Trunks + vegeta overpowering him. GOKU ALONE overpowering him. Fusion Zamasu hasnt proven to be anything special, and as its a new form, you cannot call that PIS. Beerus or champa are far above any of them. You say Beerus was scared? Well, champa didnt care about Hit's powers or Super Saiyajin so yeah, he wasnt scared, he was surprised.

PaChi2 said:
Super Trunks beating him. Trunks + vegeta overpowering him. GOKU ALONE overpowering him. Fusion Zamasu hasnt proven to be anything special, and as its a new form, you cannot call that PIS. Beerus or champa are far above any of them. You say Beerus was scared? Well, champa didnt care about Hit's powers or Super Saiyajin so yeah, he wasnt scared, he was surprised.
Fusion Zamasu went toe toe against vegito who is stronger than trunks,goku and vegeta champa wasn't scared from hit because hit's raw power is not as powerful as goku what allowed hit to fight goku is his time leap

Toe to toe? In his powered up form he was getting outclassed by vegito (tho I find VERY inconsistent for him to tank the Final Kamehameha just fine). And remember that zamasu got a power up before battling vegito. Hits raw power is comparable to goku's, otherwise, he would have KO'd by one strike (and hit took many).

By showings: SSB vegito > Powered up Fusion Z >>> Fusion Z > Goku black> Trunks goku and Vegeta >>>>>>>>> Future Zamasu.

My point is: Future zamasu is so weak compared to the others, fusing with black didnt result in a huge strength boost.

From what Fusion Zamasu has shown he's actually not that much more powerful than just regular Goku Black. So I'm giving this win to Champa.

PaChi2 said:
Toe to toe? In his powered up form he was getting outclassed by vegito. And remember that zamasu got a power up before battling vegito. Hits raw power is comparable to goku's, otherwise, he would have KO'd by one strike (and hit took many).
Vegito was stronger than fusion Zamasu but fusion Zamasu wasn't getting outclassed he took a head-on final kamehamaha he also striked vegito to the ground before he got stabbed by vegito also when hit was fighting ssb kaioken goku hit punched goku alot of times in his stomach yet goku got up and punched hit only once that one punch from goku was stronger than a barrage of punches from hit and made hit fly away this proves hit's raw power is way weaker than goku also when hit failed to use the time leap against goku hit was hopeless and was getting punched around like a rag doll and was about to get deafeated if not for him improving his time leap

You said yourself, Hit took the beating from goku, therefore, he is comparable to him: he can tank his attacks, he can damage him, what is the problem here? Im not saying hit's raw power is equal to SSBx10, Im saying he is not that below him as you imply. Champa didnt even care about anything, tho.

Champa is comparable to Beerus (Slightly below, but still). Beerus is still way above Goku and Vegeta, who can damage AND slightly overpower Fusion Zamasu. And by outclassed I meant that they werent on par, vegito had the upper hand.

True vegito had the upper hand but that doesn't change anything fusion Zamasu was fairing good against vegito when I said fusion Zamasu was going toe to toe against vegito I never meant they were on par fusion Zamasu held his own against vegito who is stronger than kaioken times 10 goku goku beerus was scared from ssb times 10 kaioken goku

I think Champa's stamina is only low compared to other people in his tier (Beerus and the other Angels). Or, it's not low at all and it's just a gag.

Also, current vote tally:

Fusion Zamasu: 4

Champa: 5

Inconclusive: 0

And some of the votes for Zamasu are based on his immortality, which doesn't seem to apply anymore.

Well, I dont think beerus was scared, more like surprised becausw he didnt expect goku to be that strong. Later goku says that if beerus went to fight Goku black he'd beat them handily and beerus answers that its impossible for him to go to the future. This puts beerus easily above any of them. F Zamasu and Vegito didnt show anything spectacular... especially Zamasu, so, maybe the boost in power potara gives has been retconned to be much less.

Anyway, do we agree to disagree?

PaChi2 said:
Well, I dont think beerus was scared, more like surprised becausw he didnt expect goku to be that strong. Later goku says that if beerus went to fight Goku black he'd beat them handily and beerus answers that its impossible for him to go to the future. This puts beerus easily above any of them. F Zamasu and Vegito didnt show anything spectacular... especially Zamasu, so, maybe the boost in power potara gives has been retconned to be much less.

Anyway, do we agree to disagree?
When did goku say beerus can beat goku black it's true beerus can beat goku black but goku never said beerus can beat goku black also fusion Zamasu and vegito are way stronger than ssg goku who could destroy a universe just because fusion Zamasu and vegito didn't show feats doesn't mean they are weak also nothing proves the potara multiplier has reconnected much less

Back