• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu powers

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Just a few from Goku, I'll add which saga these feats were introduced in to see if they fit with Fusion Zamasu.

Now, I'd just like to cover a point incase it might be asked; "Why should he scale when he hasn't even shown these techniques?" We scale them on the wiki like this, see Goku Black and Vegito's pages. Plus Goku Black literally is Goku, and Fusions have the abilities of their components, even more actually. One example is Vegito using Instant Transmission and being alive, rather than dead or half dead.

Enhanced Senses (Even without ki training, Goku has exceptional senses that allow him to locate small, distant objects by tracking their smell, see clearly over long distances, and track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air)

Some of these feats were introduced in the original Dragon Ball series, with Goku being able to see farther than Bulma (Chapter 3) and identify people by smell as a kid. The "track the movements of others even in pitch black conditions by feeling vibrations in the air" feat happened with Yakon in Dragon Ball 450 of the original manga. So this should scale to Goku Black of the Manga.

Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry (Can easily replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once), Light Manipulation (Can create flashes of light to blind opponents), Telepathy (Can telepathically communicate with others and read minds)

Goku first used the Afterimage Technique as a kid (Chapter 48) and Goku also used Power Mimicry as a kid after seeing Roshi perform the Kamehameha in Chapter 13. Goku could use the Solar Flare multiple times in the series, the first use being in chapter 179 as an 18 year old. Goku also used Telepathy on Namek. In short these abilities should also scale.

I'd put Mid-Godly only as a possibility since Zamasu himself was afraid that he would have died more than once (against Vegito and even against MSSB Goku), and Goku almost Hakai'd him.

Beerus saying that he could have not killed him contradicts basically what happened.

Vegeta also believed he'd be killed if he did not recover his stamina before healing after heavily overtaxing himself, and this is someone who has seen Buu and Cell.

I'd just chalk that up to no one knowing the limits of his power. Besides, Beerus is the only guy who actually knows what Hakai can do. Goku just copied it after seeing it and Zamasu has no reason to know much about it as a mere apprentice.

It seems to be will based when he does it, like Zamasu looked to be putting in thought when he regenerated a hole in his chest. He says consistently he's immortal and can't die, so he's probably known since he got it.

His regen is combat applicable, yes. It's arguably more combat applicable than Cell's even (in terms of usefulness, not effectiveness).

I think we should get rid of the Galaxy+ rating. The feat was done by a Super Saiyan God Goku, and not at his strongest either, he powers up to match Beerus' blast, he powers up so much so that it goes from being faded heavily (he could was extremely fatigued) to being at this level. He then gets Super Saiyan Blue and trains in the 10x Gravity Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vegeta for 3 years, keeps training, and gets the far stronger Mastered SSB to equal Zamasu.

Old Kai did state that Goku and Beerus would destroy the universe if they kept clashing so that can be added as justification for 3-A.

DMB 1 said:
I'd put Mid-Godly only as a possibility since Zamasu himself was afraid that he would have died more than once (against Vegito and even against MSSB Goku), and Goku almost Hakai'd him.
Beerus saying that he could have not killed him contradicts basically what happened.
This doesn't seem like a possibility at all. It's just Zamasu fearing for his life as he's facing much more powerful opponents. Just because you're immortal doesn't change survival instincts. Beerus saying he can't Hakai him doesn't contradict anything as Goku almost Hakai'ing Zamasu is direct proof that Zamasu is not resistant to the Hakai, meaning that Beerus was referring to Zamasu's Immortality/Regen and not that it wouldn't work period.

Also, even if I'm immortal, it won't change the fact that a T-Rex chasing me down and biting my torso off isn't traumatizing AF. Sure I'd regenerate but that'd be COMPLETELY mentally scarring, and we even see Zamasu go more insane as the arc goes on as he loses many parts of his body, although the more insane he got it seemed the more in euphoria he was also in so it sort of balances out.

Everyone seems to agree with the powers, and I believe they are generally uncontroversial.

Is it ok if I add them?

Also, I think the profile should be locked soon. Not now, maybe after the revisions.

ByAsura said:
Everyone seems to agree with the powers, and I believe they are generally uncontroversial.
Is it ok if I add them?

Also, I think the profile should be locked soon. Not now, maybe after the revisions.
As long as the profile is not controversial and not rated at Tier 2 or above, the profile won't be locked.

I am going to add abilities that he should have from Goku on his profile.

I had it as MM when I first made it since Shin had it, but the ability was replaced with Creation.

The page probably will get locked, but not because he's a DB character, but because of the constant changes.

Anywho, I feel like 3-A is pushing it. In the anime we had an expliclty "2.5 punches" til the destruction and later on when SSJG got another boost, we see Piccolo mention that each hit can now destroy the universe; whereas the manga we just know eventually they will with no timeframe, and some translations just say the universe is in jepordy, not to be destroyed.

I wouldn't mind "At least 3-B" though or something.

You're linking this thread.

Also, pretty sure I was in the thread you're talking about, and raised the same issues.

Locked the profile.

I'll ask the question again. Is it said that Beerus couldn't kill Zamasu or that he couldn't Hakai Zamasu? Because if it's the former. using any sort of speculation for something as up there as Mid Godly Regenerationn is insanely frowned upon and I'd remove it immediately without a second thought.

Expicit evidence is needed for Mid-Godly. No matter what. Beerus didn't specify Hakai? Too bad. Hell, 682, someone with wayyyy more survivability than Zamasu, doesn't even have it when it outright did get wiped from existence before.

This is the thread I meant to link, it wasn't unanimous but there was agreement. At any rate, the Earth is stated to be located at the edge of the universe so the energy necessary to destroy it from there would be several times greater than usual, so even taking multiple hits to do it would be 3-A or at least very high end 3-B. Even if SSG Goku himself doesn't make the cut MZ is so far above him it should at least warrant a possibly 3-A rating.

Earth is stated to be in the edge of the universe in the manga too? Still, the unknown timeframe makes this very hard.

The real cal howard said:
Expicit evidence is needed for Mid-Godly. No matter what. Beerus didn't specify Hakai? Too bad. Hell, 682, someone with wayyyy more survivability than Zamasu, doesn't even have it when it outright did get wiped from existence before.
Didn't 682 have Mid-Godly but it was debunked and replaced with Low-Godly?

This question may come out stupid, but do we actually have evidence that Hakai is existance erasure in the manga and not just transmutation / matter manipulation? (Asking because I just say a picture showing manga hakai making someone turn to dust rather than what anime hakai does)

@Jobbo. Ever and I talked about this before. It would be 4x greater.

Granted, "universe in jeopardy" isn't enough to warrant 3-A or even 3-B.

Back