• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Kaido hyped up rogers haki implying it's minimum equal or superior and Prime whitebeard can compete with that

How are people saying luffy has the better haki?

Whitebeard's skill + experience and possibly better haki would be too much for gear 5th to handle, especially when whitebeard can spams his quakes

Old whitebeard is equal to shanks in both arm haki and strength and relative to the other yonko's... Primebeard is > oldbeard

There's even implications of Shanks >= Kaido
↑エース救出に向かう白ひげの首を取らんと画策!制止した赤髪と衝突するなど、好戦的。

↑He plots to take the head of Whitebeard, who is on his way to rescue Ace! He is belligerent, clashing with Red Hair, who stops him.

So Kaido hyped up rogers haki implying it's minimum equal or superior and Prime whitebeard can compete with that

How are people saying luffy has the better haki?

Whitebeard's skill + experience and possibly better haki would be too much for gear 5th to handle, especially when whitebeard can spams his quakes

Old whitebeard is equal to shanks in both arm haki and strength and relative to the other yonko's... Primebeard is > oldbeard
Luffy has Empowerment plus he can close the Haki gap quickly as seen with his fights with Katakuri and Kaidou.

Luffy has Empowerment plus he can close the Haki gap quickly as seen with his fights with Katakuri and Kaidou.
On the “closing the Haki gap” point let’s not forget it took 10 hrs during the Katakuri fight for him to close the gap and being knocked out twice to close the gap with Kaido. It’s not an immediate massive jump in power like his first unlock of Adv Conq was.

And him using Conq and (possibly) Future Sight at Marineford? Wanna explain that?
Yee I've read some of it wtf, trash ass argument for luffy winning... Voting kaido
...Kaidou?
Whitebeard can do the same... Especially when he's in prime, He's not closing the gap at all in time...

Haki would make that useless as that comes from luffy's fruit
Haki only negates hax/effects it doesn't totally null the fruit like the Yami Yami.
We have no evidence that Primebeard does the same.

Haki only negates hax/effects it doesn't totally null the fruit like the Yami Yami.
We have no evidence that Primebeard does the same.
It nullify's the effects... The more luffy laughs the stronger he gets... That's a devil fruit Amp the same way Marco amps his regen

Heh, I was wondering when you’d contribute to this thread. You came at an interesting time as always, my friend.
Didn't think people we're actually going to pay attention to this thread since it definitely seems like a mis match but humans are humans 😴

Kaidou couldn't stop him from doing that how would Primebeard?
And kaido probably did... Just wasn't enough
FQ6PaDNakAIyWYX.jpg:large

Luffy needed to harden both hands of haki to defend against kaido's haki otherwise.... Gear 5 bye

Last edited:
Idk if I agree with his Haki nulling empowerment but even so Kaido isn’t a good indication of if it can be done or not. He actively wanted Luffy to get stronger and was more than willing to take every attack and ability Luffy could possibly bring. Doubt he would try using his Haki to stop Luffy from becoming stronger.

So whitebeard has many wincons and many implications on being superior in many things and you guys voting luffy because there's a chance his haki can potentially grow up to prime whitebeard in time

Bro...

So whitebeard has many wincons and many implications on being superior in many things and you guys voting luffy because there's a chance his haki can potentially grow up to prime whitebeard in time

Bro...
As seen with Marigold if you have enough strength and speed you can overpower someone's Haki.

I've read most of the arguments for luffy and the votes aren't even anything about luffy... You guys are voting luffy because the one that was supporting whitebeard didn't align with your own headcanon

I swear I see that ALOT on this site and it's the most bs shit...

Because both zoro and whitebeard are the only ones who have showed themselves able to keep going even tho they should been dead
Kaido literally got hit from Asura, Gamma Knife, Scyther Sonic, Multiple Dura Neg attacks from Luffy and after that fought Luffy again multiple times getting hit over and over getting up again while taking Dura Neg hits and ACoC hits. Was getting ragdolled from G5 in the beginning and still kept fighting while carrying the whole island with his air flame clouds.

Big mom took multiple dura neg hits from Law which fcked up her organs so badly like 3 times? Law used 2 shock willows iirc and 1 puncture wille? And still kept up fighting both Kidd and Law after all of Kidd's attacks and Law's attacks.

Luffy is self explanatory why:
Bro kept fighting Kata for like 12 hours iirc and most of those hours was keeping taking hits and was waking up again and again until he adapted and learned Kata's weaknesses and mastered FS. Same with Cracker, same with Lucci in Ennies Lobby he literally took 3 Rokouguns and in the end still won via his monstrous endurance.

WB endurance? Got stabbed canons and gunshots multiple times i dont remember the count. Got his half face burned and magma blows in his chest. He got the rage amp power beat Akainu. Then died from BB's gunshots? So you think all those attacks Luffy Kaido and BM took are inferior to what WB took in Marineford?

WB endurance? Got stabbed canons and gunshots multiple times i dont remember the count. Got his half face burned and magma blows in his chest. He got the rage amp power beat Akainu. Then died from BB's gunshots? So you think all those attacks Luffy Kaido and BM took are inferior to what WB took in Marineford?
Several hundred if i recall

Whitebeard got his insides turned into Souffle by Akainu and the act of burning half his head off should've just killed him on the spot since that would've taken a large chunk of his brain

Several hundred if i recall

Whitebeard got his insides turned into Souffle by Akainu and the act of burning half his head off should've just killed him on the spot since that would've taken a large chunk of his brain

Oh thanks. Well i dont see any reason why his endurance should be above BM Kaido and Luffy since imo they have at least a comparable endurance to WB

Honestly I put the head burning as a reason for him to be above them, since I never recall any of their brains being damaged

Back