• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WTH is going on with One Piece right now? Luffy's stronger than prime White Beard but still isn't king of the pirates?

Didn't Law shock BM which affected her brain?
Electricity effects a brain in a different way then vaporization, while Big Mom's brain, assuming the voltage and such was high enough, would've taken some damage, it wouldn't have killed her unless it was extended electrocution, this is why getting struck by lightning doesn't fry your brain instantly, or much at all really

While vaporizing a part of the brain kills instantly

To be the PK u need to find all the Poneglyphs which 2 Emperors have them for example "BM and Kaido" Roger decided not to fight BM and steal the poneglyphs like this. Idk if theres anything else needed to be PK..

Electricity effects a brain in a different way then vaporization, while Big Mom's brain, assuming the voltage and such was high enough, would've taken some damage, it wouldn't have killed her unless it was extended electrocution, this is why getting struck by lightning doesn't fry your brain instantly, or much at all really

While vaporizing a part of the brain kills instantly
It was clapping her organs and bones so yeah it should affect her brain pretty badly too.

To be the PK u need to find all the Poneglyphs which 2 Emperors have them for example "BM and Kaido" Roger decided not to fight BM and steal the poneglyphs like this. Idk if theres anything else needed to be PK..
To be PK you need the 4 rarest Poneglyphs, someone who can translate them, and to follow them to get to Laugh Tale and claim the One Piece

It was clapping her organs and bones so yeah it should affect her brain pretty badly too.
Normal Electricity doesn't really do shit to bones, and the only organs that'd be at risk are the Heart(stopping it) and Brain, so Law's lightning doesn't follow normal electrical laws and as such we should go by what it is shown to do, not what can be assumed since it cannot be truly compared to real Electricity.
Oh shi i forgot the translator. That is rly hard to find lmao
Luffy already has one,

Nico Robin.

Normal Electricity doesn't really do shit to bones, and the only organs that'd be at risk are the Heart(stopping it) and Brain, so Law's lightning doesn't follow normal electrical laws and as such we should go by what it is shown to do, not what can be assumed since it cannot be truly compared to Electricity.
Ye and Roger had Oden.

Wait weren't Law's attacks called Shockwaves tho? I dont think there was anything mentioned as electricity except if u mean Countershock

Edit: Nvm

Normal Electricity doesn't really do shit to bones, and the only organs that'd be at risk are the Heart(stopping it) and Brain, so Law's lightning doesn't follow normal electrical laws and as such we should go by what it is shown to do, not what can be assumed since it cannot be truly compared to real Electricity.
Laws electricity is the electricity in his body just massively amplified to extreme amounts by his devil fruit
It's real lightning
Source - Law novel

Luffy already has one,

Nico Robin.
It's more of a shockwave.
Edit: Nvm

Me who was talking about him shocking BM's organs which also included her brain
one-piece-one-piece-zoro.gif

Honestly no clue what would've happened to BM's brain, I guess just go by what damage the other organs suffered if that's referenced? Either way I think WB's head being turned into Akainu's vape should be better

Kaido literally got hit from Asura, Gamma Knife, Scyther Sonic, Multiple Dura Neg attacks from Luffy and after that fought Luffy again multiple times getting hit over and over getting up again while taking Dura Neg hits and ACoC hits. Was getting ragdolled from G5 in the beginning and still kept fighting while carrying the whole island with his air flame clouds.

Big mom took multiple dura neg hits from Law which fcked up her organs so badly like 3 times? Law used 2 shock willows iirc and 1 puncture wille? And still kept up fighting both Kidd and Law after all of Kidd's attacks and Law's attacks.

Luffy is self explanatory why:
Bro kept fighting Kata for like 12 hours iirc and most of those hours was keeping taking hits and was waking up again and again until he adapted and learned Kata's weaknesses and mastered FS. Same with Cracker, same with Lucci in Ennies Lobby he literally took 3 Rokouguns and in the end still won via his monstrous endurance.

WB endurance? Got stabbed canons and gunshots multiple times i dont remember the count. Got his half face burned and magma blows in his chest. He got the rage amp power beat Akainu. Then died from BB's gunshots? So you think all those attacks Luffy Kaido and BM took are inferior to what WB took in Marineford?
And none of those are at the level of enduring something that should've killed you...

I punch can punch someone 100 times, doesn't mean he will endure against 1 punch that took off his arm
Then died from BB's gunshots? So you think all those attacks Luffy Kaido and BM took are inferior to what WB took in Marineford?
Yes, plus he let himself die... He had no reason continuing living and sacrificed himself for the next generation and his family... Have you read one piece?

TBH though doesn't Kaido's vitality statement make him better then Sickbeard in personal endurance anyway?
it was Kaido's vivre card after Whitebeard was dead so not really.

I also saw someone argue that because the Vivre Card mentioned Kaido's younger feats it had to mean it was comparing his vitality to everyone in the verse dead or alive. But that's not really true, you could argue the statement is just showcasing his previous feats as the reason for his vitality being "unrivaled" in the current day.

That's still is one of the things needed...
Or you could be a sneaky Boi, be taught how to read Poneglyphs, get all four, then make to Laugh Tale, then announce "HEY MOTHA ******* IM THE KING OF THE PIRATES!" Then **** off and let ******* scramble to chase you

Bro it's actually annoying af on humans just not being able to be right... I think I've said what I've needed to say... I speak truth, you either believe or you don't... Not my problem.

0719-005.png

0cebe8c60d23faa7cb989cff9a07cf43.png

その力を極めてロジャーを超えた世界最強になる!

この海のあらゆる強者、四皇も大将も全て殺す。それこそがロジャーにもできなかった "世界最強の海賊王"の証!
———————
I will master my power and become the most powerful man in the world, surpassing Roger!

I will kill all the powerful men in the sea, including the Four Emperors and generals. That is the proof of the "World's Strongest Pirate King" that even Roger couldn't do!
From vol stampede
約40年前~25年前
ロジャー世代

数々の大海賊が覇権を争った時代。後の〝海賊王〟ゴール・D・ロジャーを始め、世界最強の男〝白ひげ„エドワード・ニューゲートや、大艦隊を率いる"金獅子のシキ„など、今や〝伝説〟と言われる男達が火花を散らして激突した・・・!!

数々の伝説が誕生した群雄割拠の時代

海賊達が世に残した伝説は数多くあるが、最も有名なものが“ひとつなぎの大秘宝"にまつわる“海賊王"伝説だ。ロジャーは仲間達と共に前人未踏の“偉大なる航路”を制覇した。最後の島“ラフテル”には、本当に“ひとつなぎの大秘宝〟があったのか?真実は当人のみぞ知るが、この偉業があまりにも大きかった為、時代はロジャー一人が席巻したように思われがちだ。しかし、ロジャーに先を越されたものの、ほぼ同格の海賊は多数存在した。海賊艦隊の大親分で知られる“金獅子のシキ”や、ロジャーのライバルと言われた“白ひげ”などだ。彼らはロジャーと何度も死闘を繰り広げた。この世代の大海賊達はとかく血の気が多く、顔を合わせれば殺し合い、どちらが上か、常に命懸けで競い合ってきた。だが一方で、シキがロジャーを何度も仲間に勧誘したように、争いつつも互いに実力を認め合っていた世代でもある。また、度々鎬を削り合った海兵ガープとロジャーの関係もこれに近く、ロジャーは自首後、自らの子の命運を敵であるガープに託した。「おれはお前なら仲間程に信用できる!!」――ロジャーはその時そう言ったと言う。彼らの中には確かに、戦いの中で生まれた奇妙な信頼関係があった。彼らは「覇権争い」世代であると同時に、「認め合い」世代と言えるのかもしれない。
—————————————
About 40~25 years ago
Roger Generation

A time when many great pirates vied for supremacy. Starting with the future "Pirate King" Gol D. Roger, the world's strongest man "Whitebeard" Edward Newgate, and the "Golden Lion" Shiki, the leader of the Grand Fleet. Shiki," the leader of a large fleet, and other men now considered "legends" clashed with sparks flying...!

An era of rivalry in which numerous legends were born.

There are many legends left behind by pirates, but the most famous is the legend of the "Pirate King" concerning the "Greatest Treasure of All". Roger and his companions conquered the "Great Passage," an unprecedented journey. Was there really the "Greatest Treasure of All" on the last island, Raftel? The truth is known only to the man himself, but because of the magnitude of this achievement, it is often thought that Roger alone dominated the age. However, there were many pirates who were almost equal to Roger, even though he was ahead of them. They include "Shiki the Golden Lion," known as the grand master of the pirate fleet, and "Whitebeard," who was said to be Roger's rival. They fought Roger to the death many times. The great pirates of this generation were usually bloodthirsty, killing each other whenever they met, always competing with each other with their lives on the line to see who was the best. On the other hand, as Shiki repeatedly recruited Roger to join their ranks, this was a generation that recognized each other's abilities even as they fought each other. Roger's relationship with Garp, a marine with whom he often fought fierce battles, is similar to this, and after Roger surrendered himself, he entrusted the fate of his child to Garp, his enemy. I trust you as much as I trust my friends! --Roger is said to have said at the time. There was indeed a strange trust between them, born in battle. They might be said to be a generation of "fighting for supremacy" and at the same time, a generation of "mutual recognition.
Op Magazine

And yee, bye

Bro it's actually annoying af on humans just not being able to be right... I think I've said what I've needed to say... I speak truth, you either believe or you don't... Not my problem.

0719-005.png

0cebe8c60d23faa7cb989cff9a07cf43.png

From vol stampede

Op Magazine

And yee, bye
No man, it's just a title
has nothing to do with power at all

Yonkou isn't just a title, but pirate king is

And none of those are at the level of enduring something that should've killed you...

I punch can punch someone 100 times, doesn't mean he will endure against 1 punch that took off his arm

Yes, plus he let himself die... He had no reason continuing living and sacrificed himself for the next generation and his family... Have you read one piece?
No i have read Monkey Piece

Back