• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So? Luffy after getting advanced conqueror haki also lost badly to kaidou 2 times still scales to him.
She downscales from Kaidou... So does Luffy.
Thats not the point. matters that Yamato has the same tier in speed as snakeman luffy. i meant Luffy.
No. That's not how that works.
He never stated he didnt used it.
Never said he did.
Prime whitebeard outscales old sick whitebeard no, its pretty unfair to compare pre time skip with post time skip and even more post wano no one in marineford actually shown future vision or advanced conqueror haki because Oda didnt invented it yet even the advanced armament used to stop whitebeard attack is pretty weird.
Yes. Primebeard outscales Sickbeard by default. And don't resort to saying power creep when top tiers still have showings and scaling from said showings is used. Whitebeard doesn't show haki there no, but that's meaningless.

True. He nearly broke the bones in Ace's neck. Ace said so himself.
Because he negates Devil Fruits, so he took Ace by suprise
This was also Ace from a long time ago. Ace has since trained with Whitebeard, and co. And is noted for his exceptional potential. I don't see any reason why Yamato would grow so much faster than him.
Better Haki training. Plus, Ace didn't have a 2-year timeskip.
All of them were conscious afterwards.
And Yamato was conscious after a direct fight with Kaidou
She never even made him scream in pain. He coughed up blood right at the end but that was alongside Gear 4th Luffy.
That was Base Yamato and Snakeman
Blackbeard withstood that attack whilst already hurt, and got up afterwards.
Withstood < Scales to.

She downscales from Kaidou... So does Luffy.
Lol dont know why you even brought this up whitebeard lost badly in marineford he barely caused any damage to akainu while akainu attacks destroyed whitebeard.
No. That's not how that works.
It is considering they are all basically scaling from the same feat with just higher for every form.
Never said he did.
He never said he didnt.
Yes. Primebeard outscales Sickbeard by default. And don't resort to saying power creep when top tiers still have showings and scaling from said showings is used. Whitebeard doesn't show haki there no, but that's meaningless.
It means a lot because Luffy even with advanced armament haki was destroyed by kaidou's conquero haki heck even with advanced conqueror haki he was still defeated 2 times, Oden was destroyed because of conqueror haki, king was destroyed because conqueror haki. One Piece lets clear that advanced conqueror haki is basically God level that nothing can beat unless they also have advanced conqueror haki.

Lol dont know why you even brought this up whitebeard lost badly in marineford he barely caused any damage to akainu while akainu attacks destroyed whitebeard.
That's mostly duraneg.
It is considering they are all basically scaling from the same feat with just higher for every form.
Not technically incorrect.
He never said he didnt.
Thaaaaat's kinda bullshit.
It means a lot because Luffy even with advanced armament haki was destroyed by kaidou's conquero haki heck even with advanced conqueror haki he was still defeated 2 times, Oden was destroyed because of conqueror haki, king was destroyed because conqueror haki.
Did Kaidou even use Advanced Conqueror's on Oden?
One Piece lets clear that advanced conqueror haki is basically God level that nothing can beat unless they also have advanced conqueror haki.
Kinda No Limits Fallacy tbh

Because he negates Devil Fruits, so he took Ace by suprise
Even when Ace did know about this ability, he still took serious damage.
Better Haki training. Plus, Ace didn't have a 2-year timeskip.
Not better haki training. Ace was straight instructed which I doubt was the case for Yamato. 2 year thing is fair tho😭
And Yamato was conscious after a direct fight with Kaidou
Barely. Like I said they were back in base form, and on the floor panting.
That was Base Yamato and Snakeman
Snakeman + Acoc. Snakeman + Acoc amps>Zoan Amps. Even Gear 2 matched Zoan Amps
Withstood < Scales to.
His durability does scale. He was basically fine afterwards. And Whitebeard made Blackbeard think he was going to die during there fight so obviously his a.p with Gura upscales to Hybrid Sengoku.
Whitebeard also casually swatted away Akainu's dog bite attack when he was in a healthier state(which he is at the start of this hypothetical fight) and Akainu was down after two attacks until after Whitebeard died.
He never said he didnt.
Given it was pointed out when he used it against Luffy, I think he needs to say he does for us to think that.
It means a lot because Luffy even with advanced armament haki was destroyed by kaidou's conquero haki heck even with advanced conqueror haki he was still defeated 2 times, Oden was destroyed because of conqueror haki, king was destroyed because conqueror haki. One Piece lets clear that advanced conqueror haki is basically God level that nothing can beat unless they also have advanced conqueror haki.
Yamato's Acoc doesn't scale to any of these people. Her feats don't give her enough strength to win.

Given preformance against Greenbull I don't think that's unfair.
That was base Yamato.
Even when Ace did know about this ability, he still took serious damage.
Yes, because Whitebeard aims for weak spots.
Not better haki training. Ace was straight instructed which I doubt was the case for Yamato. 2 year thing is fair tho😭

Barely. Like I said they were back in base form, and on the floor panting.
That shit > something Whitebeard coming back from.
Snakeman + Acoc. Snakeman + Acoc amps>Zoan Amps.
2 people, one using Snakeman and another using Advanced Conqueror's is greater than a Zoan amp, yes.
His durability does scale. He was basically fine afterwards. And Whitebeard made Blackbeard think he was going to die during there fight so obviously his a.p with Gura upscales to Hybrid Sengoku.
Sengoku did one hit, spread out, against the whole crew.
Whitebeard also casually swatted away Akainu's dog bite attack when he was in a healthier state(which he is at the start of this hypothetical fight) and Akainu was down after two attacks until after Whitebeard died.
Akainu held back one of his attacks with 1 leg.
Yamato's Acoc doesn't scale to any of these people.
Neither does Sickbeard lol.

That's mostly duraneg.
Maybe but haki can protect from attacks with duraneg too, and if you care for that then Whitebeard got damaged by simple bullets and weak marines
Thaaaaat's kinda bullshit.
Maybe but assume he did or didnt use goes the same way
Did Kaidou even use Advanced Conqueror's on Oden?
Kaidou defeated Oden because he caught him off guard so it doesnt really matter
Kinda No Limits Fallacy tbh
Not really when its shown that advanced conqueror haki can basically trump any other haki, and in this case its even more relevant since whitebeard old barely even has haki.
So? Akainu also turned half a island into lava attack that he didnt used here, his multi continental tier comes from his devil fruits full power, to begin with this scaling is bad.

Given it was pointed out when he used it against Luffy, I think he needs to say he does for us to think that.
He said that Luffy was not the only one with future vision its not even stating that he used he is just pointing out he has, and he did point out so does that mean that the attack he just dodged he didnt used future vision but only that he uses future vision from now on wards?
Yamato's Acoc doesn't scale to any of these people. Her feats don't give her enough strength to win.
Scales to kaidou lol her conqueror haki was capable of clashing against Kaidou for a while until Luffy got there. And whitebeared barely even uses haki which advanced conqueror haki basically ignores

Maybe but haki can protect from attacks with duraneg too, and if you care for that then Whitebeard got damaged by simple bullets and weak marines
I mean, Haki hasn't protected anyone from Akainu's punches except Shanks.
Maybe but assume he did or didnt use goes the same way
Burden of Proof fallacy.
Kaidou defeated Oden because he caught him off guard so it doesnt really matter
Exactly, but Conq Kaidou > Oden
Not really when its shown that advanced conqueror haki can basically trump any other haki, and in this case its even more relevant since whitebeard old barely even has haki.
Just saying it's the best Haki doesn't make it invincible.
So? Akainu also turned half a island into lava attack that he didnt used here, his multi continental tier comes from his devil fruits full power, to begin with this scaling is bad.
Nah, the scaling is good, it's Shiki-based.
Scales to kaidou lol her conqueror haki was capable of clashing against Kaidou for a while until Luffy got there.
This is true, my boi was fighting Kaidou for a while.

I mean, Haki hasn't protected anyone from Akainu's punches except Shanks.
One is enough. Also haki can protect someone from fire so the reason that only shanks did it is because the people dont have haki strong enough to survive Akainu's attack temperature.
Burden of Proof fallacy.
Thats very flawed argument Kaidou does have future vision, thats like saying "How do you know "x" is not holding back?" So how do you know that Ussop is not a god with conqueror haki as he stated he has but he was holding back the entire time? Characters are often scaled to others based on their full power example Marineford Whitebeard is scaling of Akainu based on him using his full power even though we saw he was much more powerful that what he shown during Marineford.
Exactly, but Conq Kaidou > Oden
If you like that so much im gonna used it too "Burden of proof fallacy" You are basing that on pure assumption since Oden and Kaidou never fully fought a fair fight
Just saying it's the best Haki doesn't make it invincible.
But makes it stronger than whoever has a weaker haki.
Nah, the scaling is good, it's Shiki-based.
Which by the way there is already a CRT to downgrade because the shiki calc should scale to akainu or whitebeard.

One is enough. Also haki can protect someone from fire so the reason that only shanks did it is because the people dont have haki strong enough to survive Akainu's attack temperature.
Yeah.
Thats very flawed argument Kaidou does have future vision, thats like saying "How do you know "x" is not holding back?" So how do you know that Ussop is not a god with conqueror haki as he stated he has but he was holding back the entire time? Characters are often scaled to others based on their full power example Marineford Whitebeard is scaling of Akainu based on him using his full power even though we saw he was much more powerful that what he shown during Marineford.
Burden of proof lies on those making the positive claim, sorry.
If you like that so much im gonna used it too "Burden of proof fallacy" You are basing that on pure assumption since Oden and Kaidou never fully fought a fair fight
No, I scale based solely on the blows they traded.
But makes it stronger than whoever has a weaker haki.
Generally? Yes.
Which by the way there is already a CRT to downgrade because the shiki calc should scale to akainu or whitebeard.
Yeah, I know.

Cutting Zoan Kaidou is literally his best feat.
Yes, but that doesnt prove its the best he can do, and if something this would prove that Oden has an Haki somehow superior to that of kaidou. The only reason he is not considered stronger is because Oden is not a yonkou which by all means is not actually a tier nor would that limit Oden considering that you dont need a yonkou to be able to fight one even more a crew of beasts like Rogers's.

Yes, but that doesnt prove its the best he can do, and if something this would prove that Oden has an Haki somehow superior to that of kaidou. The only reason he is not considered stronger is because Oden is not a yonkou which by all means is not actually a tier nor would that limit Oden considering that you dont need a yonkou to be able to fight one even more a crew of beasts like Rogers's.
That isn't how Burden of Proof works.

He did X, or is said to be able to = he can probably do X

He is above X =/= He can do Y

That isn't how Burden of Proof works.

He did X, or is said to be able to = he can probably do X

He is above X =/= He can do Y
I sincerely don't even know what is this about anymore.
And I have no ideia how your comment is response to mine. Oden fought a yonkou he even fought Rogers even though he was completely destroyed

sometimes the stats that appear can be really misleading i just go logically i know that if the Marineford war was adapted up to date, the old white beard would lose again but really still will show a yonkou magnificence that will not be less than a kaido, don't ask anything statistically because Oda's truth that didn't know how to reflect khaki at that time i wouldn't judge and if there really was such a war, , even Marineford Whitebeard would surpass it by the middle margin, yamato a little stronger than schibukai

Last edited:
I think ill took WB side here because of his endurance and stamina. Yamato just fought Kaido in little time and tired, while WB still can stands up after get jumped, takedown Sakazuki after holes in his body and half of his head is burnt. Didnt mention that he can still manage to takedown Yami2 Teach

Back