• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full Power Gilgamesh (Fate/CCC EXTRA) vs Suzushiro Nagisa (Fortissimo Akkord Bsusvier )

Well, it looks like Gil will win this. If his opponent was info manipulator - then he could lost (because Moon Cell Gilgamesh is info clamp unlike Real and Spiritual Servant ones). But as this... I doubt his opponent could win.

Conceptual Manipulation is nice and all but Gils is versatile enough to overhelm Arcuied (even though the ATE should blast him before he could do anything though).

Gilgamesh who will smack her with Enkidu in one hand

I hardly doubt he could do that easily. Nagisa has Hlidskjalf, which give her the power to foresee a few second in the future so that she can dodge her opponent's attack before it come

Gilgamesh - has weapons that ignore durability, too many conceptual weapons. He also has immortality nullifying and Regenerationn nullifying weapons.

Really ? '-' i dont see the "Ignore the durability" ability in Gilgamesh's profile. But then again, ignore durability is not something really rare in Fortissimo, but even if Gilgamesh's attack can ignore the durability, it's concept gonna get rewritten by Nagisa's Archilles Paradox back to 0. Heh with Trickster-Deprives, Nagisa can defy the reality and make impossible possible, she can defy the fact of the reality that she cant withstood Ea's blast,just like when she withstood Sakura's Multi-Planet level Duael Leavaten.

Durability is irrelevant since there is no chance he will get hit.

Tyfring was once cut through Odin's infinite distance's concept and hit him ( with Wallkceue, Odin can create infinite distance and trap his opponent in there) so i dont think distance will be such a problem for Nagisa

Also I doubt her conceptual manipulation will help her at all.

Really ? Gil has some sort of resistance to the conceptual manipulation ? I currently dont see the abilities that you has mentioned in Gil's page

battle clairvoyance will keep up with her precognition.

What is battle clairvoyance ?

Conceptual Manipulation is nice and all but Gils is versatile enough to overhelm Arcuied (even though the ATE should blast him before he could do anything though).

So Arcuied also has the conceptual manipulation that can rewrite the other concepts back to zero, can cut through the concept of indestructable, can defy the reality to withstood the multi-planet level attack ?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Battle Clairvoyance- he knows what his opponent is going to do and what he needs to do in order to win.
WTF is this? I never saw that skill on his stat page.

Battle Clairvoyance- he knows what his opponent is going to do and what he needs to do in order to wi

That's just the same as Nagisa's Hlidskjalf. There's no guarantee that Gilgamesh can see what Nagisa going to do because Nagisa can do the same with him

Good luck dodging Enkidu.

Well, Nagisa was able to react to the blast that generated from the sun light ( True sun light, not the light come from magic or whatever) like nothing. So i think she will be okay :p Also, Enkidu can only work on the divine beings, Nagisa is just a magi, using Enkidu on Nagisa is just like binding a regular chain on a mortal. beside, she can just use Trickster-Deprives to deny the fact that she cant dodge Enkidu

A lot of things aren't on this page, that's why it's only used to know basic stuff about a character.

Dude, the Content Revision Board is right over there for a reason o3o

Shiki Ryougi is the master of conceptual manipulation, being able to destroy every concept and yet the author stated she doesn't stand a chance against regular servants and this is Heroic Spirit Gilgamesh.

Haiz... i should tell you that Author's statement is alway being regarded as one of the most weakest evidence in vs debate. Because their own word can somehow contradict with the actual information in the game/anime/manga/... Just look at Persona 3's club book for an example. It said that every shadow is came from Nyx, but in the actual game, the shadow are comes from Nyarlathotep. Another example would be the statement about Ultraman Zero in the Ultraman guide book, it said that he is Mach 7, but i dont think crossing entire solar system in a minute is just a mach 7 feat.

As a fan of Fate series, who already has played all 3 route of F/SN, i hardly can say that any servant in F/SN can withstand the conceptual manipulation. Welp havent read Kara no Kyoukai yet so i cant say much, but can defeat someone doesnt mean you are immune to everything they can do.

but for some reason his entire post was deleted as well as his account by admins

There are an admins do such a horrible thing ???? O__O

Mind showing the video where the attack is destroying the planet or something? Since apparently most Fortissimo characters can destroy it with ease.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Shiki Ryougi is the master of conceptual manipulation, being able to destroy every concept and yet the author stated she doesn't stand a chance against regular servants and this is Heroic Spirit Gilgamesh.
Nasu's Statemens sometimes are higly contradictory.

MagiSinbad said:
EvilMegaCookie said:
Mind showing the video where the attack is destroying the planet or something? Since apparently most Fortissimo characters can destroy it with ease.
I think it's the power scailing from the final boss of CCC, Kiara, who can grow bigger than a planet . And Gilgamesh defeated her :p so i think that's where he got his Large Planet level stats
You do realize I was referring to Fortissimo, right?

Oh, sorry :p I didnt realized that ^__^"

Anyway, It's actually the in-game descritption from the Narrator itself. Sakura's Laevatein was descriped to be able to destroy the world multiple time. It's might sound like a bad hyperbole, heh, but whenever Laevatein or the runes that rival again it (There are alot of it) shows up, the planet level destruction was being brought up again. Heh, if Odin can effortlessly (He said that he didnt used all of his 30% power) create an conceptual world that filled with multiple stars and galaxies , Sayuki's Overload Weiss Schwarz can eradicate the existence of a su , a regular Magi like Ayane can block Odin's Gungnir, Reiji overpowered Odin's Overlimit Gungnir. I see no reason not to accept Planet level Magi from Fortissimo

MagiSinbad said:
Oh, sorry :p I didnt realized that ^__^"
Anyway, It's actually the in-game descritption from the Narrator itself. Sakura's Laevatein was descriped to be able to destroy the world multiple time. It's might sound like a bad hyperbole, heh, but whenever Laevatein or the runes that rival again it (There are alot of it) shows up, the planet level destruction was being brought up again. Heh, if Odin can effortlessly (He said that he didnt used all of his 30% power) create an conceptual world that filled with multiple stars and galaxies , Sayuki's Overload Weiss Schwarz can eradicate the existence of a su , a regular Magi like Ayane can block Odin's Gungnir, Reiji overpowered Odin's Overlimit Gungnir. I see no reason not to accept Planet level Magi from Fortissimo
I see. Well, I haven't checked out Fortissimo so I wouldn't know.

My opinion:

Nagisa takes on Gil and wins at highly insane difficulty. I will take the appropiate chunks from Gilga's profile to explain why Nagisa will win with insane difficulty.

From Gil's profile:

" Resistance to Magic"

Yeah no, that point is already moot because in Kandez Fermata, Nagisa's teacher Faust is an antimagic user and the Kiseki's according to Reiji are a formidable threat to magi and Nagisa handled her teacher with insane difficulty and also perfected her teacher's anti magic sword Hakujenbou technique by just seeing it just once which can at least slice through an infinite amount of solar flare bursts from Rogue so Hakujenbou should be scaled to at least tier 5 if not higher since her Tyrafig after all cut through Sakura's Laevatien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3vJ_Uj4g

This is the link to the relavant video which shows Nagisa handling her teacher but not without struggling. This suggests that Nagisa can not only master magic but also anti-magic.

" All previous abilities, along with Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation"

Again this point is moot, Nagisa has taken on opponents namely Faust who has resistances to her abilities and also Achille's Paradox renders the concept of "resistance" a mere concept and along with Tyrafig she can cut through almost any concept. For instance she is capable of cutting through Odin's space barrier. Right now I cannot find the appropiate video demonstrating said feat but once I find it I will edit the post.

Battlewise, to deal with Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish, Nagisa has three options due to Kandez Fermata giving her massive upgrades. I am assuming that Gilgamesh sees Nagisa as a threat and wants to start of with Elish for him to be safe. We have to keep in mind Nagisa's teacher Faust is actually faster than Nagisa and same applies to Odin so she has handled opponents faster than her before. So even though the battle was not speed equalized Nagisa kills Gilgamesh with high to nightmare difficulty.

Option 1:

Nagisa has Tyrafig + Achille's Paradox = reduces Gil's Elish concept to 0/

Option 2:

Nagisa takes Enuma Elish: Nagisa's Trickster Deprieves allows her to take the technique that would have otherwise killed her by defying the concept of "reality" thus making her invulnerable and then she would most likely use the same technique that she used against Sakura to Gilgamesh.

Option 3:

This is Nagisa's final straw, she simply uses Hakujenbou which is an anti magic technique and from what I read in Fate Stay Night and Type Moon, I don't think any character in Type Moon has anti magic or has dealt with it. Hakuenjenbou can be Nagisa's suprise factor and kill Gilgamesh in on hit.

Conclusion: Nagisa wins with insanely high difficulty.

Wow, that's alot of crazy stuffs from Kadenz...

But yeah, if everything Himeko said is correct then i think Nagisa will take this

Nagisa is just more powerful then Gilgamesh. Regardless of how strong he is, he still cant beat someonlike Nagisa since she could just rewrite Enuma Elish down to Zero instantly with one of her ability effect. Think of that rewrite everything to zero as Golden Requiem but required no stand at activate.

Also, anything that Gilgamesh can do. Nagisa will be able to counter his method, no matter what. Knowing Gilgamesh, he will be pretty much arrogant the whole way consider how he likes to toy with his opponent and didnt even get to used EA to finish Shirou after he got overwhelmed. He will underestimated Nagisa like he did with Shirou.

Nagisa has a ability that ignores conventional durability through conceptual manipulation. She also has precognition, combined that with her immense reaction speed, she can easily dodge attacks from Gilgamesh even though Gil has Clairvoyance, Nagisa has one to counter it. In Sacredwaltz mode, it only takes one swing from her blade to guarantees a certain kill. Theres also the Trickster-Deprives which she can creates miracles that defy reality. Another possilbe counter to Gil's Clairvoyance. Gil never saw it coming. Achilles Paradox+Overload Tyrfing is too much for Gil to handle.

1. Speed is equalized.

2. This is one of those matches where you have to ask yourself "Can the opponent survive Enuma Elish?", since that's what Gil is going to use immediately.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
1. Speed is equalized.

2. This is one of those matches where you have to ask yourself "Can the opponent survive Enuma Elish?", since that's what Gil is going to use immediately.
Shhh

I'd like to point out that Gil's Precog is nothing like hers. It's far more potent and he literally KNOWS what to do to win.

Gotta pull out EA right away? Ima do that. Enkidu? Speed equal she's getting caught. If there's a way Gil can win he'll do it because he knows what to do. Simply knows.

Look at how OLD this thread is, Gil didn't have a quarter of his abilities at this time....

AAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't even see that! I just saw the top thread and was like "oh shit here we go again"

Back