• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fuji Ren VS. Shiori Kujo

LOL whut, then there is 2 scenarios:

1. the explosion have the effect (don't even know why I consider this, lmao), then waifu win.

2. the explosion is just a normal one, then still, Ren win.

well...that is if she can pull it off first...cause EFO...gtgf boi

Coming again, i really have to reword the attacks in Shiori page.

But ******* laziness....... ├¿_é

Sorry but your waifu being tired out and collapsed is easier to accept than being decapitated, so maybe you should accept that ZERO.

I already said killing is not allowed in this match for Ren "although it's fine if Shiori kills him" read the OP plz ....

ZERO7772 said:
I already said killing is not allowed in this match for Ren "although it's fine if Shiori kills him" read the OP plz ....
I saw it the first time, and it's a silly rule.

If Ren isn't allowed to kill Shirori, then she shouldn't be allowed to kill him either, in which case this fight is "Victory via KO". Saying that only one combatant is allowed to kill the other is stupid, because that implies that Ren can't go all-out, giving Shiori an unfair advantage.

Besides, Ren has no viable way of simply incapacitating her. If he hits her in the neck with his Holy Relic (which is pretty much his victory condition), she's going to die.

Who told you this is meant to be a fair match anyway?

Is his power made only for killing? that him problem Duh

^If you can buy that then I don't know what to tell you

Anyway wasn't Shiori going to get an upgrade in hax soon? just let this thread die already

Actually, even if Shiori get update that durability negation, I doubt that will affect the true outcome anyway. Hence, since Ren is not allow to kill Shiori, so his only option is fight barehand. Due to Shiori ability of using Qiong, she won't be put down just by that. But on the other hand, she can't touch Ren in Overture. So I vote inconclusive, that is the only option now. Just asking, if it was not a fair match why don't make it on "fun and boards game".

Back