• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kisaragi vs Ren Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean the way ren would swing his scythe would be faster than before. I'm sure that ren's time slow would be adapted cuz PoO (this acryonm is so wrong) but well time acceleration. Also the 3000x was from EFO only with EFF having 1000x more iirc

1-A potency curses mean nothing if time and the person is reset back to the point before the curse hit the person, just saying.

People tend to give Ren's guillotine powers it has never demonstrated, like for example killing people bypassing time rewinds.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I ask again, mine brothas, does the 3000x speed AP come right out of the wazoo or it needs to build up a little?
It needs to build up IIRC.

Although, I think it is rather quick.

each passing moment ren gets faster to the amount of time he slowed for his enemy. Tbf 3000x was EFO and EFF is superior to its speed boost by a lot but unknown amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back