• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Shinza Bansho CRT: Gods Physiology revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you almost reached a conclusion here?

Mainly the ones about controlling the flow of their Taiji
I dont think I have that, but quiliphoth is just reading KKK, you can tell him to help you watch out for it
I think we should make something like "can use the Throne" or "when Throne Gods". Better to move it as something for a later revision.
Yes, " as throne God" should be okay
Yeah, it should be removed from the Gods physiology page.
Seems okay, but I think most of the gods will still get telepathy cause at one point or the other they have the feat of been able to do so
Basically the proof sent by Infera are good, but only apply to Hegemony, who bend stuff of the universe to their will through their Hegemony characteristic. I think there's scans that may explain how it applies to laws in general.
What about briah?
I have scans of briah bending any law or concept to their own will.
And there are also scans that gods that have reached emanation are no longer affected by old laws.
Then I have the one where machina said his briah which is basically law and concept manipulation and erasure. He said its useless against someone like Reinhard

Yes, " as throne God" should be okay

Seems okay, but I think most of the gods will still get telepathy cause at one point or the other they have the feat of been able to do so
Let's keep these for later revisions then.
What about briah?
I have scans of briah bending any law or concept to their own will.
And there are also scans that gods that have reached emanation are no longer affected by old laws.
Then I have the one where machina said his briah which is basically law and concept manipulation and erasure. He said its useless against someone like Reinhard
Machina wouldn't work, and not beung affected anymore is a proof of resistance. Would like to see the other one tho.

No, there's only the current page.
Although Transduality is getting revised but things get slow with every actual major changes.

No, there's only the current page.
Although Transduality is getting revised but things get slow with every actual major changes.
Well I guess we have to wait or find someone who knows about transduality better, cause I have no idea what it is

I personally think it would be best to leave it aside (at least for now), because the case is kinda debattable.
Like, Mithra is the law of Duality itself so she's not transcending herself, but some Avesta dudes have a specific relationship with duality too. Things should be easier once the new big changes of some stuff are done.

I personally think it would be best to leave it aside (at least for now), because the case is kinda debattable.
Like, Mithra is the law of Duality itself so she's not transcending herself, but some Avesta dudes have a specific relationship with duality too. Things should be easier once the new big changes of some stuff are done.
Okay I agree

Then I think avesta has gone far enough for the characters to get their own pages.
If you can help me get where I can read avesta either Japanese or English (preferably Japanese)
I can help with the character pages

You have to buy them on Masada's website. Although Qliphoth Bacikal intend to translate it.

Have you reached any conclusions here now?

I know this is kind of off topic but i cannot find an answer to this anywhere nor anyone can explain it properly since most don't care about large size stuff.
But-
Do you need to be 1-A to have large size type 11? As in most verses i understand this large size only through explained transcendence of characters like in Lovecraft. But it just semt strange how characters that are beyond the concepts of spatial dimensions are large size type 10 (like city of books lambdadelta) and not 11, since wouldn't they be that due to their transcendence over higher infinities within the witch domain hierarchy if i understood their position correctly.
I have not seen a single character that is not 1-A and has large size type 11, but seen 1-As that have large size type 10.

I know this is kind of off topic but i cannot find an answer to this anywhere nor anyone can explain it properly since most don't care about large size stuff.
But-
Do you need to be 1-A to have large size type 11? As in most verses i understand this large size only through explained transcendence of characters like in Lovecraft.
Type 11 starts with "1-A sized" structure yeah.
But it just semt strange how characters that are beyond the concepts of spatial dimensions are large size type 10 (like city of books lambdadelta) and not 11, since wouldn't they be that due to their transcendence over higher infinities within the witch domain hierarchy if i understood their position correctly.
It's not even the same verse.
I have not seen a single character that is not 1-A and has large size type 11, but seen 1-As that have large size type 10.
Some 1-As have type 11 even when it shouldn't, but otherwise yes. Your sheer size is 1-A in scale when you're type 11.

But-
Do you need to be 1-A to have large size type 11? As in most verses i understand this large size only through explained transcendence of characters like in Lovecraft. But it just semt strange how characters that are beyond the concepts of spatial dimensions are large size type 10 (like city of books lambdadelta) and not 11, since wouldn't they be that due to their transcendence over higher infinities within the witch domain hierarchy if i understood their position correctly.
You become 1-A by sheer virtue of having Type 11 size. It doesn't work the other way around.

Have you reached any conclusions here now?
Here's a sandbox of what's agreed upon.

I removed the note about using atwiki, since no links from it are used on the page anymore. If nobody mind, I think that this can be applied (which should also change some Gods profiles in the process).

It seems fine to me after a quick read-through, but I am not a good person to ask.

I already posted it a bit before and nobody seemed to mind it, and since it's only what's accepted I think it should be fine. Just wanted to show it again as a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back