• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The God Of Procrastination said:
He points with a key.
People have reached agreement but i'll ask anyway. How does his sealing works? As in the process of the sealing not how he activate his power.

Schnee One said:
Because he can't?
He was affected by Rusalka's illusions and Reinhard wasn't even trying to mindhax him

At least that's what I remember since mind resistance isn't on his profile.
Wasn't he affected by Rusulka's illusions and raped by her after Reinhard took Marie from him?

Wouldn't that mean he temporarily lost his powers and therefore his mind hax resistance?

And? You think to activate the ability

That doesn't contradict that if that's what you're trying to do,

"Ren's Gudou Briah, his desire being "I want to experience this moment of eternity". When it activates, Ren is capable of accelerating time for himself in order to amplify his speed in each passing second, being capable of achieving feats with this such as exchanging 50 blows with Reinhard in under one hundredth of a microsecond and accelerating himself fast enough to where lightning appeared frozen to him."

Where does it say he needs to chant it?

O

Well before I vote there's some things I want to know.

How far is the distance.

Also This Ren/Base Ren is City to mountain iirc. And post Mastery shido is Large island+.

Once Ren starts accelerating and dashes to shido, shido would use a ice shield which ren can't get through. Shido can also use transmutation to turn Ren into something, use Raphael to blow Ren away, mind control him idk. How fast does the accelerate make him because I'm sure shido could possibly react. Yes these are in Character and shido dosen't even have to summon these angels for him to even use. Idk I'm still leaning for shidou

How fast does his time Accel even make him. Because it sure as hell dosen't make him infinite speed, if it did it would be on the profile. He may get through the ice but there's still transmutation and wind.

Also what is Marie's curse

I see. Well shido's hax and etc have dealt with FTL attacks (ex: Mukuro

Marie's curse nulls Regen and immortalitys, ice isn't Regen or Immortality.

Shido could still Transmute of Raphael him

Back