• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fuji Ren VS. Shiori Kujo

Ren Fuji render by HIT IT

Zarathustra

VS.

Shiori-chan

Shiori-cha

Two characters from masada verse

- Battle end with K.O because i don't my cute shiori to die "it's alright to kill Ren tho "

- In Character

-This is Base Ren with overture Braih

We can change the ruels later to make it more fair if needed

Fight ~

Nah no Gods power in this because it will be obvious who win with higher Taikyoku count

but the thing is overture will not let shiori hit him though how many times ren must kill her tbf? And would his gullotine's curse do anything to her distortion?

Ren beheading her should do the trick against her, the problem is the fact that with her Distortion, she could just switch to another possibility in which she dodged the attack or anything really. the only thing that may help Ren is blitzing her before she can react or even do something.

Also like i said in the OP killing isn't allowed toward shiori because she is adorable while it fine to kill Ren ~

More like 50/50 to me tbh.

It's either Shiori starts spamming her distortions and hitting him everywhere until she lands a fine Zenjuu Dharani (also apparently she can bypass resistances but that's for another day).

Or Ren endure some hits until he takes a chance and blitz her and behead her

It's likely ren would blitz first cause from my limited knowledge in KKK...doesn't shiori screw aroud a tad bit comparing to ren's very just die to you mindset? @ALRF

@zero i thought you have ryuumei :V

Speed is equalized btw so Ren start from 0 and he can get faster kater using Overture

The only time i remember her not being serious is against Umibozu (Valeria)...he is a fooder so we ignore him :p, but apart from that no she doesn't screw around.

I'm talking about that other time ;)

For all seriousness it actually dependent since ren likely ohe kills via neck attack then would he need how many times to kill her or one is enough?

Giving they both start at 0 shiori will have the chance to spam her distortions

Now how can Ren get over her hax is the questio

the same way as she flies her distortion of the gate and ren no needs chanting too and in turn i suspect she doesn't too so yeah..

The chant is really irrelevant, Soujirou for exemple during their first fight used a chant to use his Sabae.

Later on? No chant, just Sabae from the get go

This battle could go one of two ways:

Ren activates Overture and executes Shiori, or she spams Distortions until she lands a Zenjuu Dharani. The question is if Ren can get his Briah going before that happens.

I'm gonna go with Ren. Assuming he activates his Briah at the start of the fight, he should take this.

A Briah actually starts manifesting during the incantation (for example, Schreiber, while invoking his True Briah), and Ren can do some time dilation without physically invoking his Briah (he does this multiple times even before he masters Yetzirah).

Therefore, Ren invokes Briah immediately and blitzes.

TBF...briah chants are just there when in actuality briah users don't even need bloody chanting (Valeria instanly went to briah having 0 chanting so yeah)

What the point of chanting anyway? more Chuuni?

That being said Ren never start his battles with Briah right away

pretty sure that's the case lol I mean they have several instances of **** the chant and briah FTW...everyone was too chuu2 and drunk at the time

I'm going for Ren. Cause when Ren's briah on, I can't see the possibilities which Shiori can hit him with Zenjuu Dharani. Shiori can spam her possibilities, but as I see in her profile, it said "the deaths of any of her possibilities possibilities will affect her and they will until her soul and mind can no longer withstand them and collapse", so IMO in the end Shiori will tired out, collapse and that's the end of the fight.

And in this case, your Shiori-chan don't have to die, LOL.

The match wouldn't be avaible anyhow since i'm gonna add Shiori this which means she bypass Ren soul resistance and one shot him :p

Eh, but that still need requires physical contact right? So if she can't hit Ren then how can that help she one shot him.

She also likes to amp her strikes more by adding more possibility in her, like hammering 20 strikes in an instant

Back