• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk tries to befriend/solo your verse(s)

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Not sure if this has been done before. Frisk tries to befriend/solo your verse.

Rules: Speed is un-equalized, all characters are fully in-character unless specified otherwise. None of the characters have prior knowledge of Frisk, and vice-versa. Yes, I know Frisk won't stand a chance with soloing verses like Masadaverse, so in those cases say how far Frisk would theoretically get (e.g. for Pokemon, round 3 Frisk solos up to Arceus)

Round 1: Frisk has enough determination to beat Asgore, and has all items bar the Real Knife. Frisk is trying to befriend your verse.

Round 2: Frisk has sufficiently immense amounts of determination, and has all items bar the Real Knife. Frisk is trying to befriend your verse, but the characters are willing to kill (but can be spared in normal Undertale fashion, theoretically).

Round 3: Frisk has sufficiently immense amounts of determination, and has all items. They also have outside help from Chara and The Anomaly. They are trying to solo your verse.

Good luck =]

R1:

Digimon: Maybe if they found a Digimon Partner and teamed up they could get enough synergy to really get up there into the tiers. If not then a top tier takes care of them eventually.

Fairy Tail: Frisk should make friends and survive since most people are nice and don't kill on sight. I don't know if Save and Load works without a Soul. If it does, then befriending Zeref should work. If it doesn't, then meeting Zeref and him attacking would be bad.

R2:

Same as above.

R3:

Digimon: Same as above except without the Digimon Partner because they're trying to kill everyone.

Fairy Tail: Everyone gets killed except maybe Zeref.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Fairy Tail: Frisk should make friends and survive since most people are nice and don't kill on sight. I don't know if Save and Load works without a Soul. If it does, then befriending Zeref should work. If it doesn't, then meeting Zeref and him attacking would be bad.
Yeah, it does. In fact, every time you load a save it's because your soul is destroyed

• Sonic the Hedgehog:
  • Mario:
  • The Legend of Zelda:
  • Naruto:
  • Disney:
All don't stand a chance against Frisk's befriending.

You think Frisk can befriend the likes of Ganon, Dimentio etc?

dmc: he befriends the protas and sparda since they would not hurt a human being (exectop vergil he is worth mothers: v) mundus try to destroy him / her but without success for regen so try to incapacitate with chains and then mind hax and soul hax (I don't know if it works how good is the defense of the soul hax of the undertale characters since dmc has guys who can suol hax to demons that have the weakest fox incense a resistance to a minimum planetary scale) argosax and void mundus transforms him into a demon or stops him forever with time stop. urizen to see that he can't kill him uses a bfr.

scp: befriends several like scp 999 who doesn't mind fighting and just makes her laugh. but the foundation asks him to kill 682 but he does not flinch :V

Ben 10: Malwtruan shows him who has the best manipulation time and becomes a baby or if alien x bfr or the worst case scenario destroys it with his 2-A weapon.

time of avetura: befriends the protas. but the lict owns it and everything goes to hell or in the worst case golb borra.

dc: he befriends many but as batman is batman he always has a plan for everything so he discovers somehow because batman is the way to take away his save and charge since he is batman: vo but mobius erases forever via anti matter .

marvel: odin told thor that a God should not be fond of a child and then seal frisk. or micabochi pre-chaos king kills her.

dragon ball: joins the patrol of time but towa or mechikabura MinD hax

round 2: the same

round 3: uff.

dmc: sparda or dante seals or dies, mundus mind hax or dies. argosax and void mudus MIND HAX :V

Ben 10: or there is if they die.

scp: 682 does not flinch.

dc: the spectro (jim) appears in its 2-A form appears and shoots or mahnattan destroys.

marvel: thanos snap

time of avetura: golb erazer

dragon ball: mechikabura laughs and .... MIND HAX

Dimentio Has a playful side that Frisk/the Player can work with.

Ganondorf would need some hard work, but what's keeping Ganondorf from being impossible to befriend is because (human) Ganondorf is reasonable. He's willing to hear someone out.

But the level of diff for Frisk is what version of Ganondorf Frisk/the Player is up against. Wind Waker Ganondorf will be pudding for Frisk.

If you are talking about Ganon, again, it depends on which version. I wouldn't count zombie Ganon or Calamity Ganon as possible due to them acting as forces of nature rather than characters.

Puella Magi Verse: most of the magical girls would be really happy to have a friend and then would be sad when frisk inevitably wanders into a witch/wraith. then when they load they know to keep away from witches or wraiths so they probably last until one of the end of the world events like kriemhild or aoc

Round 2 is basically same as above, frisk is way stronger but is dosent help them against witches and wraiths (oh god aoc 2-c frisk clones)

Round 3 the 3 kill everything they come across if they keep out of range of the witches (especially homulilly) then get yeeted by the god tiers

My Little Pony: Befriends GG EZ, Basically the mane 6 on friendship steroids

SCP Foundatio: no

Super Smash Bros.: Galeem and Dharkon gangsta till Chara starts walkin

Pokémo: Can Necrozma and Giratina even understand what Frisk says?

Gravity Falls: "WAIT... THE HAT OF DISCIPLINE?"

The Legend of Zelda: see ElixirBlue

Kirby: Befriended

Cuphead (Verse): Cures gambling addiction

The Binding of Isaac: If Frisk doesn't befriend literal Satan and Delirium, they get stomped

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Monika and Sayori get therapy

Banjo-Kazooie (Verse): Befriended

Plants vs. Zombies: You don't need brains, you just need love

Terraria: See Pokemon

Bendy and the Ink Machine: See Terraria

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe): See Bendy

Round 1

BioShock: She will most likely be killed unless she finds Jack. In that case Jack will protect her.

BioShock 2: Same case unless she runs into either Elenor or Subject Delta. In that case they will also protect her.

Round 2

Bioshock: She immediately befriends Jack, and they both proceed to kill anyone standing in their path. Frisk obtains the use of Plasmids.

Bioshock 2: Same case with Elenor and Subject Delta. However she kills Lamb and saves Delta from death.

Round 3:

BioShock: She kills all of rapture.

Bioshock 2: Same case

Legendaries are intelligent enough to understand and communicate with humans. Better question is how Frisk can befriend Giratina before getting nuked/BFR'd

If Giratina leads with that. I've seen similar humans (trainers) at the mercy of Giratina and Giratina didn't lead with nuked/BFR.

Who? Against Cyrus, Dialga, Ash + Dawn, it led with BFR into the distortion world.

Going on the befriending route for them here:

What a Beautiful Series: Frisk would be sorta an odd one for how they assumingly behave (going by game alone here via vid watching on YT, that is) but they'd be a pretty good fellow to pretty much anyone they meet. Especially for MC's like Mary, Tesla and Gii to name a few

Can't see them befriending anyone from the WIC like Golden King or that of Tick Tock Man whose pretty much CM Nyar and would probably try and put Frisk through some kind of really shitty setting.

Lyrical Nanoha: Yeah they'd be friends with pretty much most of the cast, with maybe a fight happening but only out of misunderstanding depending how they interact with them.

Honkai Impact: They should be able to, maybe even chars like Sirin and Cocolia (maybe...) if possible but they'd end up having to fight the Zombies and Honkai beasts there.

FOTNS: They'd do well with pretty much most but might not be able to easily with Raoh or definitely Souther and much less the likes of Jagi.

Toriko (Universe): They'd be chillen with the gang easily but might not do well along the way if he tags with them outside of their full determination states.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Should be able to get along with Rimuru and his village. Not sure of any other place (have yet to complete the readings on them).

Kingdom Hearts: Easily befriends 90+% of the cast here.

Kongou Banchou: Same thing as KH.

Devil May Cry: What Oliver said.

Castlevania - I see Frisk befriending the Belmonts and Alucard well enough. Not sure how it goes with Aeon though he'd probably find Frisk amusing, Dracula errrr prolly not. Chaos I don't think it can be reasoned with. Not sure if Frisk can clear or not though.

World of Darkness - Can probably befriend a large amount of the supernatural races, though anyone major forget about it. Caine just keeps to himself for the most part and wouldn't be compelled to interact with Frisk unless provoked. Defo doesn't solo at any rate

round 1:

samurai champloo:he will meet mugen,jin and fuu and then befriend with them and come with them on their journey to find the samurai with the smell of sunflowers and he will befriend with some of the villains but mugen will give him a little bad treatment fuu and jin on the other hand...well I can say that fuu will take care of frisk and jin will protect him from the people who tries to kill him,hurt him or abuse him

round 2

kimetsu no yaiba:frisk will be attacked by demons but that doesn't mean he won't befriended with them as long as he knows their past and then he will meet tanjirou and the crew and there is a possibility that he will befriended with muzan and tells him that he has a family who cares about and turning people into demons is wrong

round 3

Dragon ball heroes:this is going to be a stomp since chara has mid godly Regenerationn and none of dragon ball heroes characters are able to beat someone with that type of regenration

Earthbound:

R1: Can befriend the protagonists, Probably helps out Pokey Minch get through his issues, uhhh I don't think Frisk can help out with The Masked Ma, but idk. Giegue/Giygas Mind hax's before Frisk can do anything. If this is Giygas, it just erases Frisk.

R2: Basically no change here, except Frisk is gonna have to deal with The Masked Man.

R3: Welp... uh. Passive hax gg. Frisk having the full intent on soloing the verse would be easy food for Giygas's Mind haxing ability. Giyg can probably also Mind hax Chara. Oh yeah, and void hax too, and the fact that they lack range to even affect Giyg. As for the protagonists, Truth of the Universe will guide them to victory.

Prototype: If Frisk is dropped in before Prototype 2 then yeah, they have a chance of befriending Alex Mercer and preventing THAT GAME from happening in the first place.

Doom: Round 1, HELL NO! Rounds 2 & 3, win.

Soul Calibur: Round 1, Nightmare haxxes and calls it a day. Rounds 2 & 3 really depend on if Nightmare can BFR fast enough to Mind Hax them.

Dark Souls: Round 1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. Rounds 2 & 3 end in stomps.

Mortal Kombat: Round 1. That's a BIG NO. Rounds 2 & 3. Sure.

Jurassic Park: Yeah, Frisk gets pet Dinosaurs, because why not.

Ergenverse: Your average chinaman wuxia fantasy.

R1: Loses horribly in every way against anyone but the more weak minded cultivators. Almost everyone will want to use their soul as a material for cultivation or crafting.

R2: If sufficient amounts means strongest possible, they can will as much healing, and resurrect at will. Most cultivators below core level would be helpless in even affecting them permanently. If Frisk can just train and learn to cultivate, they definitely have a chance to eventually reach tier 1 and everyone in fifth step we know of is pretty chill.

R3: Chara is a step 3 character in power, but with all the hax they can probably only keep up with step 2. Regardless, same as before just more safely.

Frisk easily befriends Assassination Classroom, assuming his determination protects him from brainwashing. If not he befriends until he gets possibly brainwashed by Asano or definitely brainwashed by Human Korosensei

Katanagatari he probably also befriends and helps the Deviant Blade Wielders make peace with their lives. Not sure how the Yasuris would react to him, but he'd probably find a way to befriend them.

Ahmed berserker said:
round 1:
samurai champloo:he will meet mugen,jin and fuu and then befriend with them and come with them on their journey to find the samurai with the smell of sunflowers and he will befriend with some of the villains but mugen will give him a little bad treatment fuu and jin on the other hand...well I can say that fuu will take care of frisk and jin will protect him from the people who tries to kill him,hurt him or abuse him

round 2

kimetsu no yaiba:frisk will be attacked by demons but that doesn't mean he won't befriended with them as long as he knows their past and then he will meet tanjirou and the crew and there is a possibility that he will befriended with muzan and tells him that he has a family who cares about and turning people into demons is wrong

round 3

Dragon ball heroes:this is going to be a stomp since chara has mid godly Regenerationn and none of dragon ball heroes characters are able to beat someone with that type of regenration
Chara doesn't have regen on her profile

Obscenly said:
Ahmed berserker said:
round 1:

round 2

round 3

Chara doesn't have regen on her profile
oh right right

Megalobox: R1: Easy befriend except for some dickheads Like Shark and Mikio. R2: Same, maybe get in a fight with Shark. R3: RIP my favorite Anime.

Halo Round 1: I don't see that happening.

Round 2: Yeah, frisk could take this but it would take forever.

Round 3: The Universe is ******.

One Piece

• R1: Frisk could most likely befriend most of, if not all of the verse. The straw-hat crew and most of the other good guys could be easily befriended and most of the villains could be befriended aswell as they aren't inherently evil.
  • R2: Pretty much the same as above but it would take a lot of time
  • R3: R.I.P One Piece I guess
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

• R1: Frisk befriends the whole verse probably, I mean, even DIO who's arguably the most evil character in the series befriended Pucci and all
  • R2: Idk if speed is equal here, if it is than Frisk befriends everyone just like R1, if not than it's an inconclusive (Frisk can't permanently die due to SAVE and LOAD but gets speedblitzed by pretty much everyone)
  • R3: This is probably an incon, Frisk stomps most of the verse easily but characters like Giorno, Johnny, Heaven Ascension DIO and Novel Kars would be a problem (Funny Valentine with Love Train would just be completely safe)
Homestuck This would be such an absolute chaos so I don't even wanna talk about how it would go

EarthBound

• R1: Frisk befriends everyone with the exception of Giygas and possibly Porky
  • R2: Same as above
  • R3: I don't really know how such a thing would work, Frisk has the AP advantage aswell as determination, but at the same time the EB verse has characters with fatehax, void manipulation, mindhax and etc. So I don't really know how such a thing would turn out
The Dark Tower

Frisk loses ALL ROUNDS, NO EXCEPTION

SCP

• R1: Befriending a few SCPs aswell as most of the foundation staff would definetly be possible, but is befriending 682 really possible? (Btw I noticed that Frisk could definetly befriend 239 and that would be absolutely overpowered)
  • R2: 239, 343 and other extremely overpowered SPCs just permanently kill Frisk before any action can be taken
  • R3: Same as above

Back