• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

So, let's talk about the future of FnF.

On April 30th, we're getting a huge update. This is adding cutscenes and seemingly at least two new Weeks, for Nene and Darnell.

Nene and Darnell are likely able to be directly scaled to Pico, due the trailer showing them physically fighting each other rather than just singing.

Nene also gets 9-C via knife.

Cutscenes may give us a couple new feats.

Maybe not the next update, but I can see the verse getting 9-B easily, with or without the new calc. What makes scaling for this verse difficult is the lack of physical combat, but since characters like Hank on their way, that could change.

Speaking of guest characters, they should all follow the site's crossover rules due to them appearing in the game's main storyline.

i mean, both are canon to each other's verses, so in theory we could but I wouldn't push it

that's the same thing the other wikis did, and that was literally months(yes months) ago
and by the way it is a common mistake to believe that spirit and senpai are the same person, when it is not, since phantom arcade made it very clear that senpai and spirit are separate people and are not united as the same person

I'm hesitant to call Pico's School canon to FnF, given how NinjaMuffin's response to the question "Is Pico's School canon to FnF?" Was just "I think so".

Doesn't seem to definite.

in another answer phantoma arcade says that it's not like a multiverse or something like that, it's just like everything in the same universe, but at least krinkles (mdc) confirmed that as canon for his verse, but tom fulp (pico's school) not yet has confirmed it but fully supports the game and it's possible it's canon.
señor pelo(spooky month)he didn't say it was canon, but he didn't say it wasn't, and he participated in the voices of skid and pump.

and in reality confirmation is so necessary in this case, by the creators of those series even if they don't say if it's canon or not, I'd still count because they contribute to something (jeff literally does the voice of tankman)

The weakness is based on the line from his first song, in which he says "I'd give you guys a little break, but I'm not Satan", which implies he's worse than Satan in the sense of "the things he can do are more harsh than Satan", which can be boiled down to a figure of speech.

Also, he hasn't been called a demon specifically IIRC, so just the "Monster" classification should suffice.

The weakness is based on the line from his first song, in which he says "I'd give you guys a little break, but I'm not Satan", which implies he's worse than Satan in the sense of "the things he can do are more harsh than Satan", which can be boiled down to a figure of speech.

Also, he hasn't been called a demon specifically IIRC, so just the "Monster" classification should suffice.
I know where it comes from, but why is it written like that?
thanks to the "and" it seems separate things, like that he is called worse than satan is a weakness and not an explanation of his weakness

It is possible that monster's words may be true (his threats and what he says, of course some are symbolic)

but in another official song where a character sings it is at least symbolic or not symbolic (look at it how you want to look at it)
boyfriend remix.
Yo
Haha
It's the remix

It's Chuckie

Don’t look complacent
Wearin’ those rags you ain't adjacent
Lookie I'm fly and you look basic
Look in her eyes and I feel like taking it
For the win, her dad be evil no twin
Skin purp like the sprite sippin’
He open his yap and you wouldn’t believe but the sound of an angel when he spittin’
Even though he look like a demon
Hold my blue nuts as I battle for the taking
Of this girl, I just wanna hold her hand
Look in our DMs and it’s like candy land
Yo I really can't bust when her еvil ass dad tryna make my ass be grass
So I got one shot, lеarned to spit real hot and it might just go like this

I don’t mean no disrespect but there’s something about her I can't let go
Baby, you know that I love you
Even though my balls are blue
I want to spend my life with her even if her dad is evil or some shit
Now spit it like this
We getting freaky on a Friday night, yeah

I just want to hold her tight yeah
Her hair her eyes her thighs yeah
If I die it’ll all be worth it
Just to get a chance to show she’s worth it
I just want to hold her tight yeah
Her hair her eyes her thighs yeah
If I die it’ll all be worth it
Just to get a chance to show she’s worth it
Twist.

this is official because it's the remix of fresh and it's sung by the same person who gives bf's voice (technically this would be bf's voice and not a screeching one like 99% of people say it is)

what can we extract from this... actually I can only say that in intelligence he is not very smart, but in rap he is literally a prodigy (seriously beat a rock and pop star in less than 1 month that is an achievement)

I just checked the Monster page, Antvasima removed the fragment of weakness, if anyone thinks I should come back, then don't count on me as I already edited it 2 times in a row and I preferred not to edit it a 3rd time today

I don't know why or what he does that for, I don't know if he does it to annoy bf and gf (like all the characters in fnf) not if he does it because he needs to eat, I don't know what he does, but I do know that apparently there are theories about this i could get because i am a lore seeker. and I found 3 interesting things (the first was the image) the second is that in a tweet of mine I said that monster ate children and apparently if he eats children (if not phantom arcade he would not like what I said) and the other is a question that someone asked him if monster is a monster of cum, he simply said:.... let's assume it's a srchodinger

If there's a full-body picture of the two of them that makes it easy to scale her height, I can edit the blog, but if there's not, I think the wiki would prefer a slight lowball (I'm sure we'll get her standing up next to him at some point)

Back