• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

Is everyone still here? I have a suggestion.

You know how this game has a ton of mods, right? They're not canon but theoretically the characters there can be added to FC/OC, right?

Should we discuss that here or should we make a different thread on the FC/OC site?

bump, this exists
Remember how the last thing I did here was complain that they put a skill in a profile without CTR?
step again
Boyfriend: Broadway Force
(I also think we should remove the link from the explanation of Social Influence, because it does not represent what it says at all)
Girlfriend: Broadway Force
Monster: Broadway Force
Man is someone just adding stuff without permission? This isn’t the first time and someone should probably have a talk with him about this

Right after we cleaned up the pages too.

Anyways, the CRT was successful, so the top tiers are now Street+! This means they can fight baseline 9-Bs, albeit with a 2× AP disadvantage.

Boyfriend is also a massive stone wall now, with Street+ durability and Immortality Type 2.

so... any ideas for a versus with the FNF characters?
Also, I think we should remove Boyfriend's victory, now he is a tremendous stomp (monster's ... technically it's not, so it can stay there)

Yeah, he's not kidding.
he is serious.
boyfriend and girlfriend can kill a reality warper with ease, in fact another tweet says that boyfriend can beat darth vader very easily.
Pretty sure a low/no haxed 9-C beating a haxed City Block character would be considered an outlier, if we considered the tweet at all.

Your questioning why a 9-C that has zero feats (besides a WoG post) of fighting would beat an 8-A with skill feats that put to shame a shit ton of verses very easily?

because it doesn't have to make sense, we're talking about a game where the protagonist is literally dumbass.
no,literraly look this:
Boyfriend seems quite willing to do immoral things. From tricking children watching YouTube videos on iPads for profit,[4] getting as much free food as possible from McDonald's while holding the store hostage, hogging up drive-throughs[5] and vandalizing PlayPlaces,[6] Boyfriend does not appear to care if the things he does are wrong as long as he can get what he wants. In addition, he appears to be somewhat destructive and influenced by anger, as whenever his phones fail to work properly, his first instinct is to destroy them in bizarre and extreme ways.[7][8]

thats not a reason to scale a 9-C to an 8-A. let alone scale a character to another verse it has no affiliation with.
In fact, I don't think sonic.exe can be on the wiki, it's a creepy paste character and it's not original (literally it's like putting a fanfic, that would only be in character stats and profiles)

Flumpty's is an original universe with no connection to FNaF, besides taking inspirations from it in terms of gameplay.

Sonic.EXE is literally just a Sonic fanfic.

so...
change without ctr, (again), we leave it, or delete it?

so...
change without ctr, (again), we leave it, or delete it?
girlfriend, no. they've been drawn and depicted as taller than boyfriend, and in week 7 they obviously seem taller than boyfriend,

pico, probably? i mean, not really anything saying he's taller, and he isn't depicted as taller like girlfriend is.

girlfriend, no. they've been drawn and depicted as taller than boyfriend, and in week 7 they obviously seem taller than boyfriend,

pico, probably? i mean, not really anything saying he's taller, and he isn't depicted as taller like girlfriend is.
so, I only change Girlfriend to his previous form?

The problem is that boyfriend,girlfriend and Pico don't have canonical size, the last one depends on its creator, bf and gf depend on its creator also on its size.
and the bf size was only said once to be 7ft(we didn't use it because???because it's inconsistent,because ilogical?because is,stupid?)give a reason why bf is not 7FT until is stated is not other wise.

The problem is that boyfriend,girlfriend and Pico don't have canonical size, the last one depends on its creator, bf and gf depend on its creator also on its size.
and the bf size was only said once to be 7ft(we didn't use it because???because it's inconsistent,because ilogical?because is,stupid?)
so? if someone has a calc showing they're small size 0, and someone else is comparably as small as them, that should make them small size 0.

girlfriend is depicted taller than boyfriend, which is why it should be changed back.

Back