• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

That makes sense, needs to be removed then. Unless anyone has evidence to the contrary?
i dunno, is being so ****** stupid they cant register fear not resistance to it? of course it wouldn't apply to supernatural fear that forces one to feel fearful, but anything like fear inducement from aura, general appearance, etc wouldn't work.

i dunno, is being so ****** stupid they cant register fear not resistance to it? of course it wouldn't apply to supernatural fear that forces one to feel fearful, but anything like fear inducement from aura, general appearance, etc wouldn't work.
It’d be Resistance to Fear Manipulation if Boyfriend legitimately had no capacity for fear at all, but we don’t give Fear Resistance just for being a clueless idiot. Boyfriend can register fear, anyway, being afraid of thunder and lightning.

And no, not being afraid of scary people isn’t Resistance to Fear Manipulation. Fear Manipulation is essentially a form of Mind Manipulation, so just having a frightening appearance doesn’t quantify.

It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors.

It’d be Resistance to Fear Manipulation if Boyfriend legitimately had no capacity for fear at all, but we don’t give Fear Resistance just for being a clueless idiot. Boyfriend can register fear, anyway, being afraid of thunder and lightning.

And no, not being afraid of scary people isn’t Resistance to Fear Manipulation. Fear Manipulation is essentially a form of Mind Manipulation, so just having a frightening appearance doesn’t quantify.
I mean, if you want to list it as social influencing or something instead of fear, be my guest.

When the full game comes out and it’s revealed both are weak to electricity manipulation:
disproven by this leak from ninjamuffin 😔
extended canon BF key that makes him 1-A via this
okjpol3fa5f71.png

boyfriend and girlfriend are not that stupid, they are stupid, but still they can do things like:
bf is a good doctor(or at least knows basic medicine,how to get a bullet out of your knee) and gf can deduct taxes.

and by the way the mods are something like an extended canon

Mods are fanworks, and thus not allowed, despite that tweet Ninjamuffin made about how "mods can be canon if the creators want them to be."

The only way I can see them being allowed is if we treat them like SCP articles.

sorry calls an unknown number
yes yes, yes FSL and DBJ the mods are not canon they are just something separate.
mmm, ok, yes, yes, ok, ok, yes bye closes the phone
1. that will work I think
2. I think it would be a good idea to invent a character so that I can be in this wiki(joke??????????????)

Mods are fanworks, and thus not allowed, despite that tweet Ninjamuffin made about how "mods can be canon if the creators want them to be."

The only way I can see them being allowed is if we treat them like SCP articles.
i mean... we could... but not only is that tedious to find crap for that, both their pages would look like scp-682's extended canon page...

but like, 400x worse.

plus, SCP is directly built on the fanbase making things for it. FNF isn't, without mods it can still be a game. if you take SCP and take away the writers, it becomes nothing.

that's why an 'extended canon' thing is stupid. it'd be like us making an 'extended canon' key for undertale characters.

Yeah mods are not part of FNF canon, but some of the more notable ones have pretty much their own lore and fan bases, so we could probably make profiles for the really big ones one day

Yeah mods are not part of FNF canon, but some of the more notable ones have pretty much their own lore and fan bases, so we could probably make profiles for the really big ones one day
eh, if we REALLY wanted to push the 'extended canon' idea, I would limit to the canon FNF cast, (for example, daddy dearest would get biological manipulation from making tabi invisible, but tabi wouldn't get a profile obviously)

but no, I'm heavily against a 'extended canon' key for anyone in fnf. it only works for SCP as it's based around the fanbase making stuff for it, FNF can work without mods.

Last edited:
that's cringe(extend canon in undertale),but what about teardown, if the mods don't influence the story, they just give you more destruction power (satisfying destruction)

Here is a list of things that fnf mods contradict fnf canon:
1.bf only sings (lie he can fight)
2.gf does nothing (does nothing until needed)
3.gf controls bf to fight(bf is a victim and gf supports him and has faith)
4. bf wants to rap (he doesn't want to rap, he just wants to be with gf, but they force him to rap because yes)
5. bf and gf are a somewhat dysfunctional couple 'in some mods' (in the canon it was more than confirmed that they love each other so much that they couldn't live if they weren't together, or at least if one dies the other will die ,because you think gf uses his time or healing powers to avoid bf's death)
6.gf has exes (it is not said to have or tube exes)
7. bf aims to make gf fall in love (gf wants to have sex with gf, not literally that's what phantom arcade and ninjamuffin say all the time)
8. daddy dearest is always to blame (he's right)
9.gf is not immortal and is often in danger(gf is immortal and is never in danger)
10. they always call bf small (his size is unknown, but the only size there is is 7 feet)

Here is a list of things that fnf mods contradict fnf canon:
1.bf only sings (lie he can fight)
2.gf does nothing (does nothing until needed)
3.gf controls bf to fight(bf is a victim and gf supports him and has faith)
4. bf wants to rap (he doesn't want to rap, he just wants to be with gf, but they force him to rap because yes)
5. bf and gf are a somewhat dysfunctional couple 'in some mods' (in the canon it was more than confirmed that they love each other so much that they couldn't live if they weren't together, or at least if one dies the other will die ,because you think gf uses his time or healing powers to avoid bf's death)
6.gf has exes (it is not said to have or tube exes)
7. bf aims to make gf fall in love (gf wants to have sex with gf, not literally that's what phantom arcade and ninjamuffin say all the time)
8. daddy dearest is always to blame (he's right)
9.gf is not immortal and is often in danger(gf is immortal and is never in danger)
10. they always call bf small (his size is unknown, but the only size there is is 7 feet)
which is why mods are being disregarded.

With 1000 contradictions per mod released in 1 month, it already shows that literally the mods are not so canon or they are.
since there are mods where the gf is literally a hermaphrodite (so I will tell her I will not tell her futa) since lullaby gf has a dick

that's literally a compilation of a bunch of stuff from fnf mods to newgrounds and jam animations.
although I think it would count since it is based on newgrounds, which is where the game comes from

boyfriend and girlfriend are not that stupid, they are stupid, but still they can do things like:
bf is a good doctor(or at least knows basic medicine,how to get a bullet out of your knee) and gf can deduct taxes.
I'm pretty sure they just have the brain of a door.

I really wish the 9-Cs had a better justification tbh.

Are we allowed to take claims, such as Monster singing about killing BF/GF, as actual feats? Of course, Monster is large, and is logically able to do the things he claims to be able to do, but we don't see him do it.

I'm iffy on using the lyrics in a random song as feats, so I disagree with 9-C Monster and Boyfriend being able to "beat up someone so bad their family will make fun of them for decades"

phantom arcade confirmed that monster can kill bf and gf, but doesn't want to.
also apparently monster says interesting things like
1. let yourself be hypnotized (perhaps he has hypnotization and can't do it because bf is immune to it, maybe with that he tricked skid and pump)
2.he also says: i would let you rest but remember i am not satan(satan exists and apparently monster is more terrible than satan)

and while bf and gf are such idiots that they are described many times as (they have nothing in the head only stupid and sex, the brain of both is the size of a squirrel or that they are so idiots that they do not know minecraft when they are literally playing minecraft) yes he also said that both are trusting and trust each other (they have faith)

2.he also says: i would let you rest but remember i am not satan(satan exists and apparently monster is more terrible than satan)
Or it's just used to mean "i'm not that bad".
and while bf and gf are such idiots that they are described many times as (they have nothing in the head only stupid and sex, the brain of both is the size of a squirrel or that they are so idiots that they do not know minecraft when they are literally playing minecraft) yes he also said that both are trusting and trust each other (they have faith)
Their trust in each other is part of their dumbness tho.

Back