• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

Ok
I mean Spirit completely changed the entire game once he appeared so that might explain the dead trees and the girls disapearing.

No, that's not how it works. Why on Earth would an assumption lead to "he just changed the entire game to make the girls disappear for no reason and said **** the trees as well" with absolutely ZERO supporting evidence? Whereas my side displays the explosion coming out of his face and the missing girls/dead trees as a result of said explosion. Again, your argument relies on an assumption with no evidence geared towards it, so even then, occam's razor goes towards me if I were to once again steelman and say my claim was also an assumption.

Pretty much yeah. But once again i don't really care and you can tier the characters however you want on debatesjungle

Not really i'd still side with my interpretation of the scene but i have nothing to prove it and definatly see the argument behind him vaporizing the girls.

Not to mention me saying my side was an interpretation was just a steelman argument, I don't actually think it's an interpretation.

Ninjamuffin said NSFW FNF is cool to him, all you need to know.

Also play the Sarvente mod, charting is stupid, but she's cute so I beat it anyways.

I looked up what the servante mod is and realized you were talking about the countryhumans mod, not my cup of tea to be completely fair.

I kneel to Sarvente.
03d.jpg

do you guys think spooky month is canon to fnf? in the newest Spooky Month video there is a cameo of boyfriend at this timestamp, and in the fnf lore of week 2, monster (lemon demon) tricks them into trying to capture girlfriend so monster can eat her and this is in character showing how skid and pump are naive and gullible just like they are in the official animations.

8-C for vaporizing seven bodies?

Where's the evidence of that even happening? The screen just goes dark for a second and the girls are gone, and the background is distorted. That could be anything from the girls running away in fear to existance erasure. Personally, data manipulation seems to be the most logical.

Remember, all of Week 7 is happening inside a video game cartridge connected to a TV. Senpai, BF, and GF are just data, mere sentient signals being sent around inside the cartridge. That's why they're 10-C. No feat that happens in here scales to their normal AP or durability. Senpai could destroy a multiverse while in the game and still be 10-C, as that multiverse is just data inside of a cartridge sitting in GF's bedroom. Even if it DID count as an actual feat, only Spirit/Senpai would scale to it, they don't harm anyone. The one attack that Spirit threatened to use (Possession) negates durability anyway.

The "explosion" inside of Senpai is just Spirit bursting out, you see fire come from Senpai's face, and Spirit resembles fire. Even so, the explosion would hardly scratch 9-C, let alone 9-A due to how it seemed to just be his face.

The durability negation via breaking bones is a maybe. What we see now is an unfinished mechanic, we need to see if it's still a thing in the full game. We don't know what causes the bones to break, it could just be something flashy for the death screen.

And hypersonic for being scared of lightning? They don't even move or dodge the actual bolt, they hear the sound from outside and get startled for a second.

do you guys think spooky month is canon to fnf? in the newest Spooky Month video there is a cameo of boyfriend at this timestamp, and in the fnf lore of week 2, monster (lemon demon) tricks them into trying to capture girlfriend so monster can eat her and this is in character showing how skid and pump are naive and gullible just like they are in the official animations.

Just being in character wouldn't be enough to prove that Spooky Month is canon to FNF. Confirmation from Pelo would probably be needed for that.

8-C for vaporizing seven bodies?

Where's the evidence of that even happening? The screen just goes dark for a second and the girls are gone, and the background is distorted. That could be anything from the girls running away in fear to existance erasure. Personally, data manipulation seems to be the most logical.

Remember, all of Week 7 is happening inside a video game cartridge connected to a TV. Senpai, BF, and GF are just data, mere sentient signals being sent around inside the cartridge. That's why they're 10-C. No feat that happens in here scales to their normal AP or durability. Senpai could destroy a multiverse while in the game and still be 10-C, as that multiverse is just data inside of a cartridge sitting in GF's bedroom. Even if it DID count as an actual feat, only Spirit/Senpai would scale to it, they don't harm anyone. The one attack that Spirit threatened to use (Possession) negates durability anyway.

The "explosion" inside of Senpai is just Spirit bursting out, you see fire come from Senpai's face, and Spirit resembles fire. Even so, the explosion would hardly scratch 9-C, let alone 9-A due to how it seemed to just be his face.

The durability negation via breaking bones is a maybe. What we see now is an unfinished mechanic, we need to see if it's still a thing in the full game. We don't know what causes the bones to break, it could just be something flashy for the death screen.

And hypersonic for being scared of lightning? They don't even move or dodge the actual bolt, they hear the sound from outside and get startled for a second.
i think it discussed and explained why they are not 10-c. how would the girls know they were being threatened, at first it just looks like senpais in random pain at first and as soon as the explosion happens i dont think theres enough time for them left. Spirits explosion completely destroys senpais body as well. I think blaze can explain it better. i personally think what causes bfs bones to break are the rap battles, since boyfriend is able to stop people from killing him it seems logical that the rap battles are deadly to him with what we have so far but would like to see how its handled with the upcoming battle system and bosses. The hypersonic feat tbh im eh on that but the reasoning is that they react to it frame 1, if you play a video of week 2 really slow, the lightning and their scared reaction happens on the exact same frame. anyway i was up all night and i need to sleep since its almost 9 am lol. gn and everyone have a good day

Yeah adding to the game stuff, the only effects that spirit would cause on real world boyfriend/girlfriend was possessing their bodies, that's just, hax, nothing to do with AP.

They being 10-C is a fact, coming from the real world is irrelevant if they end up as data, they are being sealed, of course they are nowhere near as strong and big as they were before.

Or else transmutation would be the modt useless hax if your opponents keeps their power.

As for the game perspective thing, if i destroy a 2D universe, i'll be 3-A on 2D Perspective, does that make me actually 3-A? No just 11-A, because their perspective don't include the actual big universe.

Data seeing someone as 10-B i still 10-C, only way they can be actually be higher is if the game is a pocket reality.

Last edited:
Back