• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

Also allucards powers are a result of his father experimenting on him.
Tho it should be discussed if this game is canon, it was made by Tom Fulp and since it takes place in an alternate timeline it doesn't really contradict anything so i think it might be

Also allucards powers are a result of his father experimenting on him.
Tho it should be discussed if this game is canon, it was made by Tom Fulp and since it takes place in an alternate timeline it doesn't really contradict anything so i think it might be
Yeah, it can be applicable.
If you think not, I'll just remind about danganronpa.

Yeah i've seen the profiles, everyone being 8-C just because spirit could make some people disappear, which happened inside of a video game so everyone would be made out of data anyways is stupid

And they scale because some of them want to kill BF.

Also MHS speed from getting scared of lightning

thoughts on pico being a ''dare devil'' as a weakness? he takes 2 turns on his turn of Rock Paper Scissors Roulette in Pico vs Uberkids which is an extreme risk for his own life.

Yeah i've seen the profiles, everyone being 8-C just because spirit could make some people disappear, which happened inside of a video game so everyone would be made out of data anyways is stupid
senpai is made out of data yet he can still affect boyfriend whos from the real world whos stats remain the same in the game.

senpai is made out of data yet he can still affect boyfriend whos from the real world whos stats remain the same in the game.
The problem comes from him "vaporising" 7 people which 1st of all seems more like hax and 2nd the value for vaporisation of a human assumes they're made of normal human stuff y'know, with the people he targeted being made out of data the value would be completely different.

And they scale because some of them want to kill BF.

Also MHS speed from getting scared of lightning
Theres an explanation on why the rap battles are used to scale, and idk about the MHS but the reason is because they react the same frame the lighting comes out

The problem comes from him "vaporising" 7 people which 1st of all seems more like hax and 2nd the value for vaporisation of a human assumes they're made of normal human stuff y'know, with the people he targeted being made out of data the value would be completely different.
I think it is explosion manipulation that the spirit has the vaporized senpai and girls, the reasoning for the girls not being that weak is because senpai is about to scale to boyfriend in the battle despite being an ai in the game so the girls should follow similar logic. even if this feat is ignored fnf should still be 9-a for breaking all of boyfriends bones in defeat.

Last edited:
Still i don't see why the girls should be comparable to senpai, and breaking all bones in the human body is not 9-A it's 9-B

Shouldn't we make a CRT for how data is handled before doing this?

And like, sorry, but I still don't get the problem? Boyfriend got transformed into data. Senpai didn't break any real bones.

Are people still using the 10-C arguement, sheesh.

Even if I steelman and say yes, they are 10-C within the game, to say Spirit cannot preform the same feat if were to actually possess BF and leave his body is pretty dumb, since being inside of the game gave him nothing.

Shouldn't we make a CRT for how data is handled before doing this?

And like, sorry, but I still don't get the problem? Boyfriend got transformed into data. Senpai didn't break any real bones.
I'm only here to defend my stance, whether it's added or not is completely irrelevant to me.

Are people still using the 10-C arguement, sheesh.

Even if I steelman and say yes, they are 10-C within the game, to say Spirit cannot preform the same feat if were to actually possess BF and leave his body is pretty dumb, since being inside of the game gave him nothing.
Aaaahhh. Got ya.

Yeah, this makes sense.

To elaborate a bit more, say Spirit possesses BF and is in the real world. He then decides to leave his body, what happens? The exact same feat preformed in week 6. I doubt he'd leave a body in a different method.

I didn't see any blast, and the feat seems more like hax to me.
Rewatch the scene, Senpai's eyes and mouth are literally displaying an explosion. That and the dead trees + killed girls further supports this. You'd need to prove it's hax, because that's one massive assumption without any supporting evidence.

Back