• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the BF figurine commercial, Boyfriend has some strength buffs, as he was able to stomp on a plank, dislodging it and hitting Daddy Dearest in the balls, and some small regen from having his skin clawed into and shocked.

I added some stuff to the parents, eg wall level buffs for Daddy Dearest (Punching through a TV) and some haxes, such as fire and lightning manipulation, and transmutation, and a street level buff for Mommy Mearest, as she was able to claw into Boyfriend's skin.

Tankman was also able to Perfectly aim the Cannon at a Thugman's head before he killed Steve in Tankmen 2, so maybe a slight speed buff?

Also, Senpai vaporises everyone in the background of the game when he turns into Spirit, And both Boyfriend and Girlfriend survive this. Should this be a building level durability buffs? Because wall level to building level isn't too much of an outlier, right? The Pico thing may need a recalculation because apparently Ninjamiffin or PhantomArcade said that she weighs 900 pounds lol. Also, speaking of Pico, should we get the Pico's school profile back up?
Anyway if we dont put the spirit thing up then I don't think there's much reason to have a Senpai profile lol

In the BF figurine commercial, Boyfriend has some strength buffs, as he was able to stomp on a plank, dislodging it and hitting Daddy Dearest in the balls, and some small regen from having his skin clawed into and shocked.
Is the commercial canon?
The Nendoroid comic has official mention of being canon
This has no mention that I know of.
Tankman was also able to Perfectly aim the Cannon at a Thugman's head before he killed Steve in Tankmen 2, so maybe a slight speed buff?
I'm pretty sure FNF is its own continuity (like a Newgrounds Smash Bros) we don't scale characters based on what they can do in their original works
Also, Senpai vaporises everyone in the background of the game when he turns into Spirit, And both Boyfriend and Girlfriend survive this. Should this be a building level durability buffs? Because wall level to building level isn't too much of an outlier, right?
You are referring to the NPCs that are obviously only made of data (that is, they do not have any flesh or bone with which to disintegrate it from that level)
FNF treats the simulator like a video game and that's it, it is not a digital universe or an alternate dimension, the only thing we know is that it is literally a video game
Also, Boyfriend couldn't survive anything, Spirit wanted his body to get out of the real world.
The Pico thing may need a recalculation because apparently Ninjamiffin or PhantomArcade said that she weighs 900 pounds lol.
It is already taken into account, This is the calculation that is currently used.
If you ask why only the weight is used and not the size, all this was resolved in this thread (it's a disaster (that I remember), so being honest I don't recomment to you to read it, but you're welcome if you want)
Also, speaking of Pico, should we get the Pico's school profile back up?
It won't happen, I don't remember what the problem was, but I think it was deleted for inappropriate content or something, the point is that the staff decided that, so in case we can put it back, it will be very difficult
Anyway if we dont put the spirit thing up then I don't think there's much reason to have a Senpai profile lol
The Senpai Profile exists because it is one and the same with Spirit, that is, you cannot have one without the other
And Spirit has a decent amount of Haxs

Is the commercial canon?

I'm pretty sure FNF is its own continuity (like a Newgrounds Smash Bros) we don't scale characters based on what they can do in their original works

You are referring to the NPCs that are obviously only made of data (that is, they do not have any flesh or bone with which to disintegrate it from that level)
FNF treats the simulator like a video game and that's it, it is not a digital universe or an alternate dimension, the only thing we know is that it is literally a video game
Also, Boyfriend couldn't survive anything, Spirit wanted his body to get out of the real world.

It is already taken into account, This is the calculation that is currently used.
If you ask why only the weight is used and not the size, all this was resolved in this thread (it's a disaster (that I remember), so being honest I don't recomment to you to read it, but you're welcome if you want)

It won't happen, I don't remember what the problem was, but I think it was deleted for inappropriate content or something, the point is that the staff decided that, so in case we can put it back, it will be very difficult

The Senpai Profile exists because it is one and the same with Spirit, that is, you cannot have one without the other
Thanks for the input. Although there is no reason that the commercial shouldn't be used, as neither Ninja or Phantom have said anything about it not being canon, and it's official media, also the commercial is in the game, so it's canon, probably. Also the Tankmen thing was just because I couldn't see a full CRT for one random Tankmen feat. Also Pico's School was taken down for being too edgy, which is kinda weird as there are WAY edgier and gorier things on vsbw

Thanks for the input. Although there is no reason that the commercial shouldn't be used, as neither Ninja or Phantom have said anything about it not being canon, and it's official media, also the commercial is in the game, so it's canon, probably. Also the Tankmen thing was just because I couldn't see a full CRT for one random Tankmen feat. Also Pico's School was taken down for being too edgy, which is kinda weird as there are WAY edgier and gorier things on vsbw
Also there's no reason as such for the nendo comic to be non canon

Is the commercial canon?

Oh yeah, and since we're taking creator statements into account, Boyfriend can apparently slam down an oversized fish with enough force to turn 200 rabid chihuahuas into paste. These people need professional help.

In the BF figurine commercial, Boyfriend has some strength buffs, as he was able to stomp on a plank, dislodging it and hitting Daddy Dearest in the balls
I guess this works, though it's a bit weird since it's the plank that did the damage, not Boyfriend directly. Regardless, Boyfriend should be getting an upgrade soon, as this calculation was done

and some small regen from having his skin clawed into and shocked
He was turned into a figure and came back without damage, I'm unsure if this is more of a Healing feat from Mearest or Regen for Boyfriend

I added some stuff to the parents, eg wall level buffs for Daddy Dearest (Punching through a TV) and some haxes, such as fire and lightning manipulation, and transmutation, and a street level buff for Mommy Mearest, as she was able to claw into Boyfriend's skin.
Don't edit profiles without a CRT first, but I assume that's the reason this CRT exists so no big deal lol. This looks good, but Mearest would be Wall level too

The Tankmen profiles are disconnected from FnF

Also, Senpai vaporises everyone in the background of the game when he turns into Spirit, And both Boyfriend and Girlfriend survive this. Should this be a building level durability buffs?
1. This is data in a video game, this feat is Below Average Human
2. He doesn't really disintegrate them, his Data Manip upon transforming just removes them from the scene

Also, speaking of Pico, should we get the Pico's school profile back up?
This has been denied twice before sadly. I kinda see the logic, but we literally have South Park profiles here, which makes school shooting jokes all the time

He's still a major character and has a few good haxes as far as data characters go, they should be fine

Also there's no reason as such for the nendo comic to be non canon
I never said it wasn't, the thing is that at its time it was the only canon comic,
Since it was said that only those of the size of one chapter were canon (which automatically decanonized all the previous ones, and if the mention remains probably made useless the last ones we had with Pico, Darrel and Nene)
But for the same reason, just because something is official does not automatically make it canon.
also the commercial is in the game
I didn't remember that,
So maybe it is canon (although considering the previous comic, GF should already have a Nendoroid of BF, right?)
Oh yeah, and since we're taking creator statements into account, Boyfriend can apparently slam down an oversized fish with enough force to turn 200 rabid chihuahuas into paste
Can you pass link?

I guess this works, though it's a bit weird since it's the plank that did the damage, not Boyfriend directly. Regardless, Boyfriend should be getting an upgrade soon, as this calculation was done
I assume that Boyfriend will stop being a tank and will finally be able to attack those who can hurt him
Don't edit profiles without a CRT first
I didn't see that, anyway, it seems that Antvasima reverted the changes, so there should be no problem
This has been denied twice before sadly. I kinda see the logic, but we literally have South Park profiles here, which makes school shooting jokes all the time
I thought it was because one of the most important profiles of the verse had a transformation that showed yes or yes a p*n*s (IDK, I don't know anything about that verse)

I never said it wasn't, the thing is that at its time it was the only canon comic,
Since it was said that only those of the size of one chapter were canon (which automatically decanonized all the previous ones, and if the mention remains probably made useless the last ones we had with Pico, Darrel and Nene)
But for the same reason, just because something is official does not automatically make it canon.

I didn't remember that,
So maybe it is canon (although considering the previous comic, GF should already have a Nendoroid of BF, right?)

Can you pass link?

I assume that Boyfriend will stop being a tank and will finally be able to attack those who can hurt him

I didn't see that, anyway, it seems that Antvasima reverted the changes, so there should be no problem

I thought it was because one of the most important profiles of the verse had a transformation that showed yes or yes a p*n*s (IDK, I don't know anything about that verse)
Oh yeah Cassandra has a pair of ******* balls lol

Back