• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Despair: Boyfriend VS Kokichi Oma

Both at 10-B, Kokichi is not allowed any Exisals

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place in Hope's Peak Academy

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

The Blue Haired Singer:8 (FantaRin_The_First, FarerPurple, Stillwinston, ShockingPsychic, Adem_Warlock69, Sparkive, Golden_Jevil, Arceus0x)

The Ultimate Supreme Leader:0

Inconclusive:0

E8I6h2XX0AIOViK
r6ooe92pkau51.jpg

Last edited:
... Why? What sort of cursed force made your brain decide that this was a good idea?

... I want some of that good shit, my dude! A Danganronpa v3 match is something I wanted to do for a long while now! Boyfriend FRA, btw. Kokichi is a little lying ratty piece of shit with no apparent fighting skills 'sides the one time that he managed to knock down a weak man who was dying by a disease who was also a bit mentally shaken at that moment if I recall. Boyfriend is implied to know how to fight to some unknown degree, so he has my vote until there is proof that can convince me Kokichi can turn this to his favor.

... Why? What sort of cursed force made your brain decide that this was a good idea?

... I want some of that good shit, my dude! A Danganronpa v3 match is something I wanted to do for a long while now! Boyfriend FRA, btw. Kokichi is a little lying ratty piece of shit with no apparent fighting skills 'sides the one time that he managed to knock down a weak man who was dying by a disease who was also a bit mentally shaken at that moment if I recall. Boyfriend is implied to know how to fight to some unknown degree, so he has my vote until there is proof that can convince me Kokichi can turn this to his favor.
his best fighting feat is being able to kick your ass so hard your family would make fun of you for years.

i'd say he knows a little something about combat.

Hmmmm well Boyfriend could easily beat the shit out of Kokichi with his microphone and has higher LS, the latter has no real experience in fighting but has vastly higher intelligence and social influence and higher stamina. He could probably bullshit bluff BF and outwit him. Overall though I'm prolly gonna lean on BF though once he gets Kokichi on the ground and pounds the shit out of it its GG

Boyfriend has higher LS and more fighting experience (or at least more skill), voting him for now. He could probably just hold Kokichi down and pummel him.

Last edited:
yes... as much as it hurts (because Danganronpa is one of my favorite franchises) Boyfriend has obvious advantages in this fight
Vote for boyfriend

Honestly, I kinda want to see how much more V3 characters can Boyfriend fight... Or generally, any other cursed matches with Boyfriend, or if we can actually try to have a rap battle match with him on this site.

Back