• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

boyfriend vs parappa the rapper

...What the heck am I reading?

No, you can't just enact a length of prep time that ensures both combatants never even get to fight each other before they just die without doing anything to each other. That's frankly ridiculous.

Either change the conditions to where they can actually, you know, fight, or I'm moving this to F&G due to how this whole fight has been shown to play out.

...What the heck am I reading?

No, you can't just enact a length of prep time that ensures both combatants never even get to fight each other before they just die without doing anything to each other. That's frankly ridiculous.

Either change the conditions to where they can actually, you know, fight, or I'm moving this to F&G due to how this whole fight has been shown to play out.
except it’s still possible for both to live. meaning they can then fight

frankly i didn’t even think characters could die during prep time lol this is new to me

if this won’t work i can just give bf 50 years of prep instead

50 years?

I do not think you understand the problem here.

The fact that you are granting literally just some rapper decades to prepare for a fight is a ridiculous condition outright.

What advantages would granting Boyfriend 50 years of prep time have over giving him, say, a day's worth? Explain this to me.

As I've said earlier, no matter how many years of prep you give them, PaRappa AP stomps. And no, you can't just have Boyfriend join the military because he's never been shown to do that, ever. Even if he did, he still has no way to hurt PaRappa.

Just make this a rap battle smh

I could get behind that.

...So long as it doesn't take 50 years to prepare for it.

It really depends on the character and how they personally would actually prepare for a battle. Their abilities could affect things, but it mostly comes down to their intelligence and personality on how effective their preparations would go.

It really depends on the character and how they personally would actually prepare for a battle. Their abilities could affect things, but it mostly comes down to their intelligence and personality on how effective their preparations would go.
No I mean like someone with infinite speed being able to use their prep time for infinity or someone with a limitless time stop stopping time and preparing longer than it is stated on the OP

What boyfriend would do would be to just rap with the guy, or he would just get hurt and then piss off,and then he will die.

Small question does speed and abilities effect prep time?
I don't think so, this is what it says in the SBA page.

Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.

As I've said earlier, no matter how many years of prep you give them, PaRappa AP stomps. And no, you can't just have Boyfriend join the military because he's never been shown to do that, ever. Even if he did, he still has no way to hurt PaRappa.

Just make this a rap battle smh
considering that pico wiped out an army at one point he could probably just threaten the military into giving him a weapon powerful enough to kill parappa. he and girlfriend have been known to take up the entire mcdonald’s drive through with a limousine to blackmail them for free food

i don’t think rap battles can be added. if they can, springtrap vs walter white rap battle when???

Maybe because rap battles are subjective to literally every degree, but you can actually debate intelligence feats for things such as gambling or lawyer stuff?

Maybe because rap battles are subjective to literally every degree, but you can actually debate intelligence feats for things such as gambling or lawyer stuff?
a rap battle would be subjective if they were actually having one and we could listen and say who won, but if we’re just discussing a theoretical scenario we can look at the characters and how good they would be at rapping. their experience in rapping, any singing competitions (or something along those lines) they’ve won, their intelligence, vocabulary, personality, etc

no he canonically just makes sounds, as seen in cutscenes

however parappa just repeats what the other person says, so i guess he’d just make beeping sounds too

Back