• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

boyfriend vs parappa the rapper

This is a massive AP stomp in PaRappa’s favor, though...

...unless you meant to call this a rap battle given that’s what both are known for, and matches like that have been added before

bf is 19 iirc, so after 96 years he'd be 115, average life expectancy is somewhere around 80 years, and the oldest man in the world was 116, but assuming he lives that long that's more than enough time to gain a powerful position in the military or politics and access to nuclear weaponry that parappa wouldn't be able to tank or dodge

in a rap battle, parappa wins because he can actually say words

Last edited:
bf is 19 iirc, so after 96 years he'd be 115, average life expectancy is somewhere around 80 years, and the oldest man in the world was 116, but assuming he lives that long that's more than enough time to gain a powerful position in the military or politics and access to nuclear weaponry that parappa wouldn't be able to tank or dodge
bf has type 2 immortality so i feel like he could probably live for a while

Even in a rap battle contest, its kinda weird how this plays out. Both don't really "rap", they just copy what their opponent does while sprinkling in some minor changes.

Oh damn, you brought up a good point. BF actually changes some stuff in his battles while Parappa just copies the other guy

Boyfriend improves a "bo be do bap" which Monster then copies with "That pearly smile."

I'm sure there are other cases of this throughout the game, so at least Boyfriend can improvise some lines. I haven't seen too much gameplay of Parappa, so I can't say much about his skill. I think Paralla just changes the POV of the opponent's words? As in, he changes "I" to "You"?

Boyfriend improves a "bo be do bap" which Monster then copies with "That pearly smile."

I'm sure there are other cases of this throughout the game, so at least Boyfriend can improvise some lines. I haven't seen too much gameplay of Parappa, so I can't say much about his skill. I think Paralla just changes the POV of the opponent's words? As in, he changes "I" to "You"?
well, Parappa can freestyle if he gets to a cool rating.

boyfriend in erect will do pure original style and destroy the enemy, but erect will not appear until 2023, and the full game will not be until 2026 (I estimate) so, we are screwed

thats not how that works lol

He survives even with broken bones, and phantom arcade said that both of them would survive in a dimension without food (as long as there is no burger king in the dimension, because if there is a burger king, then they will leave)

he doesn't have longevity on his profile we can't assume he's live for a overly long amount of time like that

well there is no such thing as dying of old age, usually your body just slowly breaks down and you accumulate health problems. type 2 means bf can survive even as his body slowly dies

well there is no such thing as dying of old age, usually your body just slowly breaks down and you accumulate health problems. type 2 means bf can survive even as his body slowly dies
I don't think he's going to be too strong by the age of 114...

I doubt BF would get in the military, but I can see him getting his hands on something powerful. Also, parappa would probably be in his death bed, making him an easy target.

I half think this belongs in fun and games tbh

Unless we're serious about the singing battle, if that can even be added lol

i mean, if one of them survives the prep time period, that character wins. so it can really go either way. and if they both survive, parappa can turn boyfriend into paste with a wave of his hand or boyfriend can nuke him with weapons acquired during prep. so yeah i think this can be added lol

Back