• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7-0-0) Kokichi Oma vs Jaune Arc

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Alternative Title: The Ultimate Supreme Recruitment Endeavors Has Him Encountering A Vomit Boy

__ouma_kokichi_danganronpa_and_1_more_drawn_by_asuna_doruru_mon__sample-8560d43c555232a6827ba929f5a8fed8.jpg

__jaune_arc_rwby_drawn_by_sa_dui__sample-39a23fbdc379b48e8e909b87e92d7c6e.jpg

Fun fact. In Japan, Jaune is voice acted by a guy named Hiro Shimono; who is also the voice actor for Kokichi in the Jap Dub of DRV3... Yes, cuz of learning this fact. I decided to make this match for no other reason than finding it funny... That, and I thought RWBY needed a bit more matches.

Last edited:
So, with the hour of prep time Kokichi gets the jump on Jaune. Even though Jaune is faster and stronger than a single Exisal, thanks to there being five of them they can overwhelm Jaune. That with his Intelligence, Social Influencing, and his complete knowledge of Jaune's psyche and personality have me leaning toward Kokichi.

Should I count this as a vote for Kokichi or are you just stating that you are siding with Kokichi until RWBY supporters come here?

None, in the slightest. He is a lying manipulator, first and foremost, and a fighter dead-last. He's very smart, and was capable of writing a script that predicted things (quite accurately, mind you) people would say and do after his death.

None, in the slightest. He is a lying manipulator, first and foremost, and a fighter dead-last. He's very smart, and was capable of writing a script that predicted things (quite accurately, mind you) people would say and do after his death.
Off topic, but I was shocked when I realized that Kokichi deadass wrote an entire script prior to the trial that predicted everything would do and/or say.

He damn near fooled Monokuma/Junko, until a certain someone decided to break down the case...

Kokichi lacks any real combat experience but has 5 Exisals under his control with greater LS then Jaune and with the prep-time can plan against his greater skill with his amazing intelligence, also being able to enter one of the Exisals to protect himself with the preptime, each Exisals comes with assault rifles and rockets as weaponry so each is gonna be shooting at Jaune constantly as well as Kokichi usually overpowering his opponent by getting ahold of them with the Exisals and with being constantly shot at it'll be harder to dodge leaving him open for Kokichi to predict and get ahold of him with the greater LS

I'd say Kokichi takes this, the 5 Exisals are gonna be a lot to handle with their weaponry and LS advantage, Jaune has more skill but Kokichi can perfectly plan for this with the prep-time and insane manipulation to set up Jaune for something he won't expect.

Kokichi lacks any real combat experience but has 5 Exisals under his control with greater LS then Jaune and with the prep-time can plan against his greater skill with his amazing intelligence, also being able to enter one of the Exisals to protect himself with the preptime, each Exisals comes with assault rifles and rockets as weaponry so each is gonna be shooting at Jaune constantly as well as Kokichi usually overpowering his opponent by getting ahold of them with the Exisals and with being constantly shot at it'll be harder to dodge leaving him open for Kokichi to predict and get ahold of him with the greater LS

I'd say Kokichi takes this, the 5 Exisals are gonna be a lot to handle with their weaponry and LS advantage, Jaune has more skill but Kokichi can perfectly plan for this with the prep-time and insane manipulation to set up Jaune for something he won't expect.
I take it, I should count this as a vote for Kokichi, then?

Just trying to be sure.
it's all good lol, i'd like to say as well Jaune isn't completely outmatched by the 5 Exisals and will likely know which one Kokichi is in with his Enhanced Senses but with their greater range it'll be hard to approach properly without getting gunned down by multiple assault rifles firing alongside rockets.

Will also add that Jaune's Aura will be a problem, from my understanding. Like... Jaune will passively have a forcefield around him that is 3.41 tons, and his body underneath Aura's protection will be just as strong, so he basically has two healthbars that Kokichi has to deal with.

Will also add that Jaune's Aura will be a problem, from my understanding. Like... Jaune will passively have a forcefield around him that is 3.41 tons, and his body underneath Aura's protection will be just as strong, so he basically has two healthbars that Kokichi has to deal with.
the Aura will be a problem but it doesn't prevent him from being knocked back by explosions from multiple rockets and after enough time Kokichi should be able to overpower it or just straight up get him in one of the Exisals grasp which would be basically gameover as he lacks the LS to properly escape.

Tbh, I'm gonna vote for Kokichi, he has a huge advantage due to him having 5 Exisals. Kokichi's Exisals also have a range advantage and since both are 100 meters apart Kokichi can shoot barrages of explosions at Jaune. He also has prep time, which means he's prepared of what Jaune will do.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, with prep and prior knowledge for Kokichi this seems really one-sided, especially seeing as Jaune in this key lacks the combat skill and experience of his later keys as well as lacking any ranged options, meaning he basically just gets range spammed to death and cant really do anything to fight back

Arguably a stomp tbh

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, with prep and prior knowledge for Kokichi this seems really one-sided, especially seeing as Jaune in this key lacks the combat skill and experience of his later keys as well as lacking any ranged options, meaning he basically just gets range spammed to death and cant really do anything to fight back

Arguably a stomp tbh
I was thinking this was a bit stompish too when I saw the arguments, hence why I held back on voting.

so since this is just 2 exisals instead of his 5, Kokichi is likely gonna play it very safe in this fight and keep them close together with the knowledge that Jaune is likely more skilled then him, he'll also play the range game instead of just trying to grab him but if Jaune gets up close since he'd likely target the exisals Kokich is hiding in due to his enhanced senses which could be enough for Kokichi to outsmart and get the grab he'd need to basically win with the LS different and if Kokichi could still range spam with 2 assault rifles and rockets which could easily blow him.

Kokichi should still take it, only real difference is now Kokichi is likely gonna play it safer instead of trying to overwhelm Jaune with multiple exisals at the same time.

so since this is just 2 exisals instead of his 5, Kokichi is likely gonna play it very safe in this fight and keep them close together with the knowledge that Jaune is likely more skilled then him
Funny thing is hes not, this is Beacon Arc Jaune, he has almost no actual combat skill beyond basic sword and shield training from Pyrrha

Funny thing is hes not, this is Beacon Arc Jaune, he has almost no actual combat skill beyond basic sword and shield training from Pyrrha
already more then Kokichi who practically has 0 combat experience opting to use his intelligence instead of his fist.

so since this is just 2 exisals instead of his 5, Kokichi is likely gonna play it very safe in this fight and keep them close together with the knowledge that Jaune is likely more skilled then him, he'll also play the range game instead of just trying to grab him but if Jaune gets up close since he'd likely target the exisals Kokich is hiding in due to his enhanced senses which could be enough for Kokichi to outsmart and get the grab he'd need to basically win with the LS different and if Kokichi could still range spam with 2 assault rifles and rockets which could easily blow him.

Kokichi should still take it, only real difference is now Kokichi is likely gonna play it safer instead of trying to overwhelm Jaune with multiple exisals at the same time.
I'll count this as a vote for Kokichi, then.

Back