• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Freddy Fazbear, your time here is ogre.” (Novel Freddy vs. Manga Shrek) (8-0-0) (GRACE!)

Almost sure shrek not only skill stomp, he probable could just send freed to space with a fart no dificult, I'm surprised there is a shrek manga trough

Freddy in this form is a berserk monster who entirely relies on overpowering his opponents to end them quickly.

Shrek scales to 1.5 Megajoules I think, though it's probably lower or higher, the feat should be calced.

But thing is Freddy's usual strategies DO work here, he has a 3.5x or so AP advantage on top of an LS advantage, and seeing as Shrek's skill feat is him beating folks in an unknown way but has a chain, for all we know he could've used that chain like a whip, making the skill feats questionable, and trying to directly fight Freddy will lose him the match and get him killed eventually, though Shrek's size advantage definitely helps him here, It's not enough to be ready 4 Freddy.

Freddy FRA.

Last edited:
Freddy w tej formie jest szalonym potworem, który całkowicie polega na obezwładnieniu swoich przeciwników, aby szybko ich wykończyć.

Wydaje mi się, że Shrek skaluje się do 1,5 megadżula, choć prawdopodobnie jest to mniej lub więcej, wyczyn powinien być obliczony.

Ale chodzi o to, że zwykłe strategie Freddy'ego działają tutaj, ma on około 3,5-krotną przewagę AP oprócz przewagi LS, a widząc, że umiejętności Shreka polegają na tym, że pokonuje ludzi w nieznany sposób, ale ma łańcuch, z tego co wiemy, mógł użyć tego łańcucha jak bicza, podważając atuty umiejętności, a próba bezpośredniej walki z Freddy'm przegra mecz i ostatecznie go zabije, chociaż przewaga rozmiaru Shreka zdecydowanie mu tu pomaga. Nie wystarczy być gotowym 4 Freddy .

Freddy FRA.
If that gap in AP is true, then Freddy FRA

Wait, doesn't Freddy just one-shot? Cause I'm pretty sure Manga Shrek's AP is baseline (15 KJ) and doesn't at all scale to his DreamWorks counterpart (Who is the one who did the 1.6 MJ feat)

that is...highly dependent on details and it's not as uniform as you make it lol.

Freddy breaking a wall was literally 5.5 mj
I know it isn't, but that's the baseline calc for a human-sized hole, obviously Fiona didn't make a human sized hole, but like I said, the feat is weird.

Back