• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vtuber fights an animatronic (Freddy fazbear novel vs Suisei hoshimachi)

If you're not knowledgable on the characters then why are you dictating what she would and would not do as if you know her?
I have the capacity to read the comment below the calculation and see she never used it in a KE way lol
I just meant it can be a useful way of moving. It’s not really for offense or anything.
What...she is winning rn because she can oneshot jack or just throw him millions of meters away
Also I tend to fra train things
Not a good idea.
Also, does she follow the rules on our ke feats page?
I dont know, there should be some kind of confirmation of this KE thing from @GoldenScorpions

What...she is winning rn because she can oneshot jack or just throw him millions of meters away
well I thought bloodlusting would be necessary since Jack is way stronger than her and because I don’t know how suisei actually acts in a battle because she’s never actually fought anyone

I "take forever sometimes" because I'm not excited to follow yet another 20 matches of a character I find ill-suited for battles.

Anyway, in the episode itself, when Suisei does the Relativistic+ feat, she's only doing it for movement, not attacking, hence why the KE calc wasn't accepted. Now, in theory, if Suisei did do it offensively, the value could possibly be applied.
However, because we have never seen her hit anyone while moving at those speeds, it cannot be confirmed she would actually deal 7-A-level damage, or if whatever character she would be hitting would be affected by it. Maybe it would be some weird anime logic where the damage she inflicts with the cardboard train is nowhere near the theoritical 7-A found in the crossed calculation.

I do not know how the wiki handles cases such as these, where a character can theoritically reach a KE value through speed, but isn't given that value because that speed hasn't been used offensively before, yet would use the speed offensively is a versus.

Maybe it's assumed her using the speed offensively is ooc? But then, if she's bloodlusted, it's not unreasonable she'd act ooc?
I don't know...

Back