• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless someone calcs this, pretty sure Boss Baby AP Stomps
i'm not sure if the boss baby's durability scales to his attack potency

freddy fazbear can sneak up on the boss baby very easily since it's 3 am, he can also restrain the boss baby via lifting strength advantage for bfr

NDl6rvF.png

This is probably the best Twisted Freddy image in terms of scaling

wait boss baby's ap does scale to his durability lol never mind

so until he gets calced, freddy fazbear's only wincon is to restrain the boss baby with his size and lifting strength advantage

the boss baby falling from orbit has a high end of 9,195,900 joules and a low end of 84,270 joules. the calc says the result should be somewhere in the middle, so the mean of those two statistics is 4,640,085 joules. slightly weaker than freddy fazbear. however, the boss baby is twice as fast, so he can either overwhelm freddy fazbear with more attacks or try to get away from him until 6 am

Come to think of it, wouldn't the normal animatronics downscale from Twisted Freddy considering out monstrous he is, or is that a whole nother can of worms?

i am still leaning towards the boss baby since his speed advantage is bigger than freddy fazbear's ap advantage

Hey technically Boss Baby's durabiltiy is baseline because there's no calc. They're both baseline.

Freddy wins due to better LS, better stamina...being bigger and heavier, and also stealth mastery and he'd presumably have type 2.

Like seriously he could just fall onto the baby and crush him because he is a literal baby and would be unable to get up. Similar animatronics in universe weigh like 300 pounds.

OKaaaay let me just stress this is not falling. This is taking a slide. A slide designed so babies can go down to earth safely. It's literally a slide for babies that spirals all the way down. This is not falling.

I also see no evidence based off the profile that it's low orbit, just that it's above some clouds.

OKaaaay let me just stress this is not falling. This is taking a slide. A slide designed so babies can go down to earth safely. It's literally a slide for babies that spirals all the way down. This is not falling.

I also see no evidence based off the profile that it's low orbit, just that it's above some clouds.
i was thinking this might be questionable

they still build momentum on the slide, and the slide stops at some point. if you look closely when francis gets sent down, you can see the point at which the slide ends, and afterwards we see him dropping down rather than coming down on the slide
super colossal big fat boss baby’s portrayal shows him going from orbit pretty clearly

super colossal big fat boss baby’s portrayal shows him going from orbit pretty clearly
Uh huh yeah good point except for the fact that It's a storybook and clearly stylized to not be exactly the real thing. Baby Corp is above the clouds and that's it. It's not in space like the dramatized storybook would have you believe because it's not meant to be an accurate depiction.

I sincerely doubt every baby is 9-B in this universe.

what makes that so clear to you
The entire video is literally him using a story book that he himself made to show his backstory in a way that is not totally true because it is in a popup storybook format. The first page of this storybook even just show baby corp above the clouds. It's dumb to take this storybook interpretation of something as fact.

and jimbo in particular has 9-A calcs iirc
Literally where lol.

The entire video is literally him using a story book that he himself made to show his backstory in a way that is not totally true because it is in a popup storybook format.
nothing implies that it isn’t true
The first page of this storybook even just show baby corp above the clouds.
it shows clouds surrounding babycorp, but that doesn’t mean it’s just above the clouds. heaven is almost always portrayed with clouds but that doesn’t put it just above earth’s clouds
Literally where lol.
literally here lol

Then get 'em on the profile I'd love for you to argue that every baby is 9-A.

it shows clouds surrounding babycorp, but that doesn’t mean it’s just above the clouds. heaven is almost always portrayed with clouds but that doesn’t put it just above earth’s clouds
It's literally above the clouds we have no reaason to believe it's in space besides one instance and every other instance it's just above the clouds. This could potentially be the only time it's displayed as in space and you're just taking this one instance as gospel I can't tell if you're just being dense on purpose or what.

Give me one shred of evidence outside of this one instance that it's in space.

nothing implies that it isn’t true
Prove that it's true. Outside of "he said it" nothing implies that it is true. He said it doesn't even work because again it's a dramatic retelling of his own life of course it's not going to be 100% true.

to talk about the baby’s scaling I think the fall from orbit argument is quite bad given a couple things notably sliding is just not equivalent to falling

Imo the boss baby is more consistent in street tier scaling given they’ve withstood being thrown at high speeds into a roof, being thrown through a window hard enough to leave his shape into it, can withstand a fall that lasts a few seconds

He can scale to his own dura thanks to being able to harm Tim

Well, lst's ignore the Dura feat for a moment them, even if It's true, freedbead still has great wincons trough incapacitation, with is possible thanks to superior dura compared to the Boss baby AP, thing of that Boss baby main wincon is the superior speed and intelect to not be grabed or smashed by freedbear LS

I would vote for the freedy even if the Dura calc holds true, if not It get's more one sided

The kid killing machine vote

Back