• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then get 'em on the profile I'd love for you to argue that every baby is 9-A.
jimbo is stronger than the boss baby so it doesn’t apply to the profile
It's literally above the clouds we have no reaason to believe it's in space besides one instance and every other instance it's just above the clouds.
in this one instance it’s shown with clouds around it in addition to being in space. we actually see clouds surrounding the slide before fading out into space. so no it’s not above the clouds
Give me one shred of evidence outside of this one instance that it's in space.
no
Prove that it's true. Outside of "he said it" nothing implies that it is true. He said it doesn't even work because again it's a dramatic retelling of his own life of course it's not going to be 100% true.
why would a movie like this have francis lie about his backstory without it ever being revealed or acknowledged

Well, lst's ignore the Dura feat for a moment them, even if It's true, freedbead still has great wincons trough incapacitation, with is possible thanks to superior dura compared to the Boss baby AP, thing of that Boss baby main wincon is the superior speed and intelect to not be grabed or smashed by freedbear LS

I would vote for the freedy even if the Dura calc holds true, if not It get's more one sided

The kid killing machine vote
???

why would a movie like this have francis lie about his backstory without it ever being revealed or acknowledged
Not saying it's a lie just that parts of it can be overexaggerated.

Either way this doesn't matter. Using this calc as a reference a baby falling from terminal velocity is like street level because a baby weighs at most ten pounds.

Still not even 9-A if Alec Baldwin's the one falling
i am not arguing that the boss baby is 9-A. jimbo is, but the boss baby doesn't scale to him
the speed he would be going via sliding wouldn't be equal to the speed he'd be going if he were to fall so it's not an equivalent thing.
as i said, you can see the point where the slide ends, he seems to be falling for most of it

For all we know that slide goes most of the distance back down to the ground. It cuts off before we see the end of it but it's implied to go on for longer.

Frankly this argument is idiotic. Freddy wins for reasons I stated. I'm done with this thread.

Hey technically Boss Baby's durabiltiy is baseline because there's no calc. They're both baseline.

Freddy wins due to better LS, better stamina...being bigger and heavier, and also stealth mastery and he'd presumably have type 2.

Like seriously he could just fall onto the baby and crush him because he is a literal baby and would be unable to get up. Similar animatronics in universe weigh like 300 pounds.
this entire post you stuffed bag of unfunny memes.

didn’t see that lol

then again the boss baby is twice as fast so freddy fazbear would have trouble landing on him in the first place, even if freddy fazbear if trying to move fast (which he usually prefers not to)

novel freddy does not have type 2, i don’t think he’s ever been shown having it, and even if he did, it isn’t on the profile

jimbo jumped to intercept the bullets so i’m pretty sure it’s movement as well, either way movement speed doesn’t matter much in a scenario like this unless the boss baby decides to run away and hide until 6 am

Back