• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vtuber fights an animatronic (Freddy fazbear novel vs Suisei hoshimachi)

Freddy

suisei

rules:

freddy is around a little more than 5.534 Megajoules (5534000)

suisei is almost 1 megajoule (896,500 joules)

speed equalized

bloodlusted suisei

no knowledge of each other

battle takes place at dawn (what time is considered dawn exactly) at outside the ryuudou temple from fate/stay night (see slide 3)

they start 2 meters apart

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Freddy fodderized Twisted Freddy, so I'd put him more than just a little over his value,
Does Suisei get weaker/slower when she becomes small?

Anyways freddy seems to have basically infinite stamina. I am giving this to freddy because of Immortality, Stamina, AP and durability

How skillful is suisei with her size manipulation?

Could she probably get inside of Freddy to attack from the inside? (please do not take this out of context)

How powerful is she while shrank?

How skillful is suisei with her size manipulation?

Could she probably get inside of Freddy to attack from the inside? (please do not take this out of context)

How powerful is she while shrank?
It's unlikely she can do that while shrunk. Her shrunk size is close to a palm-sized spider's, so I doubt she could enter Freddy's body.

The two advantages I see Suisei has are higher LS and higher movement speed.

Since Animatronics stop operating after dawn, Freddy needs to beat Suisei before the sun rises.

It's unlikely she can do that while shrunk. Her shrunk size is close to a palm-sized spider's, so I doubt she could enter Freddy's body.

The two advantages I see Suisei has are higher LS and higher movement speed.

Since Animatronics stop operating after dawn, Freddy needs to beat Suisei before the sun rises.
Does she keep her speed or other physical stats while shrunk? If she is able to keep Freddy at bay for a while, she wins thanks to Freddy deactivating, although I guess she woulsn't know this...

Since suzie is bloodlusted and it seems like she can use her cardboard to one shot. Again a spite match of @Artorimachi_Meteoraft
How the **** is that a one shot, he literally has times 6 ap/dura than him,

also we actually have no idea how suisei fights since she has no combat experience and she did use a chainsaw and a flail before but never actually fought anyone with them

Its 7-A they didnt put it on the profile because she doesnt do it on screen but since she is bloodlusted she will probably do it
It was crossed out so they don’t really mean it.

shion I’d like to see what goldenscorpions thinks because they know the verse way More than you do

It was crossed out so they don’t really mean it.
Read the comments Arto. The reason it was not put was because she never does it but now she is bloodlusted which means exactly what you think.
shion I’d like to see what goldenscorpions thinks because they know the verse way More than you do
I literally dont give a **** about this verse I have no idea where it even comes from.

Read the comments Arto. The reason it was not put was because she never does it but now she is bloodlusted which means exactly what you think.
Goldenscorpions has been on suisei matches where she’s bloodlusted and not once did we say cardboard train did what you said.
If you want proof you better check out the list of the matches added on her profile where she’s bloodlusted.

If you're not knowledgable on the characters then why are you dictating what she would and would not do as if you know her?

Back