• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear what happened (Squid Games ! !)

I mean...
It's a pre-teen against a grown man that has gotten into fights before, there isn't much Gregory can do here without Freddy.

I mean...
It's a pre-teen against a grown man that has gotten into fights before, there isn't much Gregory can do here without Freddy.
He has the Fazerblaster, which causes seizures, blindness, and paralysis if shot directly into the eyes.

The Fazcam would be handy whenever Gi-Hun gets close enough to Greg. In a fight like this though, the knife is the deadliest weapon here even with its short range, since the Fazerblaster can be avoided if you just cover your eyes.

Not voting yet, just giving my two cents on the match.

While not listed on his profile, Gregory does have a screwdriver. It's not as combat viable as the knife, but its something.

I’d give this to gi-hun the main edge people give Gregory is the fazblaster blinding him but Gi-hun also has that option with sand from the court which he has done to sang-woo as well it’s highly likely thay gi-hun would just get in his shanking on Gregory due to the short distance is not much to catch him

Gi-Hun most likely could also just beat Gregory to death since he shows to be physically superior a bit more he floored his daughter’s step dad with a single punch, participated in the night fight using just the side of a bed frame as well knocked away physically superior foes such as deok-su with a kick, and fought sang woo beating him nearly to death

Back