• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kris Vs. Gregory (Deltarune Vs. Five Nights At Freddy's)

Gregory took the last of the pie.

Fight takes place in the Main Atrium of the Pizzaplex, though nobody is around except for the two combatants.

Anything over 9-C is restricted, including Kris' fountains and Freddy. Kris is allowed their knife, and Gregory has his FazerBlaster and FazCam.

Starting distance is 5 meters, both in-character, speed unequal.

Kris: 1

Gregory: 7

Last edited:
unironically(?) chris has an advantage against the fazer blaster and faz cam cause his hair is constantly covering his eyes
Actually, if you look at the sprite, it looks more like one of his eyes is covered by his hair but the other one is covered by a shadow, as it isn't shown, but if you come telling me that it is covered by his hair, then that means his eye is in his forehead, which I wont ever believe.

Gregory has the range, hax and speed advantage, while Kris has the Stamina, Ap and half covered eyes.

idk, i was half joking

anyway, baseline average human is literally 5 meters a second, kris only needs a second to reach greg and stab the **** out of him, im not sure gregory can quickdraw the fazer blaster, hit chris' partially obscured and fully shadowed eyes, and cause one of its effects to trigger in time

anyway, baseline average human is literally 5 meters a second, kris only needs a second to reach greg and stab the **** out of him, im not sure gregory can quickdraw the fazer blaster, hit chris' partially obscured and fully shadowed eyes, and cause one of its effects to trigger in time
Gregory has athletic speed, and one of his prefered tactics is to get away from danger, then tackle while in a safe position, so his first move could likely be getting away, in which case he would outspace Kris.

that rating seems more than a little dubious to me but im not going to actually try a crt for one vs match so idk who wins, gregory can run away but hes not that much faster so can only really blind fire behind him as kris chases him, so even less of a chance to hit

that rating seems more than a little dubious to me but im not going to actually try a crt for one vs match so idk who wins, gregory can run away but hes not that much faster so can only really blind fire behind him as kris chases him, so even less of a chance to hit
Gregory has the home field advantage, which should give him the chance to go somewhere beneficial to himself.

i cant really think of any place that would be beneficial for gregory when kris is directly behind him, greg only has 2.7 m/s on kris

isnt the fazcam just a regular camera and only specifically affects animatronics or am i remembering wrong

Why won't Kris just block the light with basic ass book? Like, it's his standart equipment and he does it in canon

Why won't Kris just block the light with basic ass book? Like, it's his standart equipment and he does it in canon
Uhhhh…. He only has a knife (and technically) and pencil. There is no book in his SE

And if he did, it’s a laser he ain’t blocking it 💀💀💀

Uhhhh…. He only has a knife (and technically) and pencil. There is no book in his SE

And if he did, it’s a laser he ain’t blocking it 💀💀💀
Wait, doesn't he have a copybook in the DEF items?

Btw, doesn't Laser work only because it causes a malfunction on animatronics? And camera being basic ass camera

not sure why those votes are counted? Books aren't apart of Kris' standard equipment. Gregory will just shoot him with a fazblaster and blind him/send him into a seizure.

even if he theoretically did have a book, not only is it physically impossible for kris to raise up his arms faster than a laser, but holding a book up to your face leaves you very vulnerable to literally anything else.

Voting Gregory.

not sure why those votes are counted? Books aren't apart of Kris' standard equipment. Gregory will just shoot him with a fazblaster and blind him/send him into a seizure.

even if he theoretically did have a book, not only is it physically impossible for kris to raise up his arms faster than a laser, but holding a book up to your face leaves you very vulnerable to literally anything else.

Voting Gregory.
but gregory also has to take out and aim his gun, 'cause I doubt he starts the match already pointing to his face

why the hell would Kris carry a book everywhere they go....
anyways, gregory sees that Kris has a knife and goes for the laser instantly
if gregory is dumb and goes for close combat then kris would win, but kris is at a massive range disadvantage and gregory would most likely figure out that he needs to disable Kris, and then use stealth mastery to eventually attack where they aren't looking

By the way, although this isn't related to the match itself, what's the harm in enabling dark fountains that aren't really combat applicable AP
lightners that enter the dark would for the first time should be comparable to the level 1 delta warriors, right? We do the same thing with undertale soul manip in vs matches, so

We would get into some dangerously headcanon-y material there. It also gives Kris a ton of hax and a massive AP boost, while we couldn't really grant the same to Gregory, as we wouldn't know what he would gain.

I mean Kris is just a regular human like Gregory before entering the dark world, so he’d more or less be the exact same as ch1 Kris

Gregory will likely start off with the fazerblaster, which would be countered by Kris' book, because remeber, lifting a book takes less time than lifting a gun, aim it to one specific eye and fire it.

After seeing his plan fail, Gregory will likely sart running around the pizzeria to lose him and make use of his stealth mastery. If he tries to go for the melee attack, Kris could likely be waiting for it due to his above average intelligence amd strike back, but if he decides to stay safe and away from his knife and strikes him with his fazerblaster when he doesn't expect it, which would likely be game over as it would leave him blind, seizured and semi-paralized. which gregory an use to retaliate.

I want to nullify my vote for now, wanting to see where this leads

Gregory will likely start off with the fazerblaster, which would be countered by Kris' book, because remeber, lifting a book takes less time than lifting a gun, aim it to one specific eye and fire it.

After seeing his plan fail, Gregory will likely sart running around the pizzeria to lose him and make use of his stealth mastery. If he tries to go for the melee attack, Kris could likely be waiting for it due to his above average intelligence amd strike back, but if he decides to stay safe and away from his knife and strikes him with his fazerblaster when he doesn't expect it, which would likely be game over as it would leave him blind, seizured and semi-paralized. which gregory an use to retaliate.

I want to nullify my vote for now, wanting to see where this leads
Remember.

Kris is a gamer, he prob has some tactics and way more aware of such campers and sneaky attacks since ya know.
Happens all the time.

Thought I doubt that 1 laser shoot in eye would be one shot for Kris.

Remember.

Kris is a gamer, he prob has some tactics and way more aware of such campers and sneaky attacks since ya know.
Happens all the time.

Thought I doubt that 1 laser shoot in eye would be one shot for Kris.
just because he plays video games doesn't mean he'll be better at spotting someone hiding from him in real life.

just because he plays video games doesn't mean he'll be better at spotting someone hiding from him in real life.
I'm just saying that he's well known about that type of campers.

But thought, that argument was a literal j o k e

Fine, Gregory using special tactics to defeat Kris FRA.

Back