• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just did it again
  • used pixel scaling on a withered foxy render to find foxy's girth
  • applied this width to the first frame of the jumpscare
  • measured the screen and used angsizing to find foxy's distance from the camera
  • 1.4641 meters
  • jumpscare is 11 frames
  • 3.1944 m/s
  • below average human
  • below average human
  • BELOW AVERAGE HUMAN

just did it again
  • used pixel scaling on a withered foxy render to find foxy's girth
  • applied this width to the first frame of the jumpscare
  • measured the screen and used angsizing to find foxy's distance from the camera
  • 1.4641 meters
  • jumpscare is 11 frames
  • 3.1944 m/s
  • below average human
  • below average human
  • BELOW AVERAGE HUMAN
nah, he's not a meter away only
no way LMAOOO

nah, he's not a meter away only
no way LMAOOO
yeah... if he were only a meter away he'd literally be right in front of you, which is obviously wrong.

since your office is pretty huge in the second game, and the fact that the hall he had to have jumped (at least) half way across is also pretty huge, I would redo the distance.
ht6iyke2luq51.png

yeah... if he were only a meter away he'd literally be right in front of you, which is obviously wrong.

since your office is pretty huge in the second game, and the fact that the hall he had to have jumped (at least) half way across is also pretty huge, I would redo the distance.
ht6iyke2luq51.png
i'm redoing the calc rn

ok, from what i got, here's the feat, that's the image used (his head being tilted could make it be a little less then 160px, but not a huge variation)
(it was hell on earth, but that's the calculator that gave a useful result, the ONLY one)Degrees= 2atan(tan(35deg)*(160/720))=15,55
Distance= 677.46cm (Distance selected; 15,55 and 185 were the values inserted here)
11 frames total until he reaches you, 677.46cm distant, 185cm as the height of Foxy
going by 24 FPS, he took ~~2,18 seconds*
Speed= 6,7746m/2,18s = ~~3,11m/s*
...Below Average Human (the same way)...

ht6iyke2luq51.png

Last edited:
no it isnt, on the first frame of the jumpscare he’s pretty close to you

we can’t use his distance from the player in the hallway because he clearly already started moving before the jumpscare animation begins, and we don’t know how long it takes him to get from there

whether or not freddy is superhuman probably doesnt matter anyways since the rv is three times faster than him

sheesh...Well, makes no sense freddy being that strong, imo
Any lower than street level would literally be blatant downplaying. 9-B was a bit high from them. (though I did see someone try to upgrade William to 9-A... not sure how I feel about that one...)

a large metal animatronic that can crush someone's skull being weaker than an axe doesn't sound right.

Any lower than street level would literally be blatant downplaying. 9-B was a bit high from them. (though I did see someone try to upgrade William to 9-A... not sure how I feel about that one...)

a large metal animatronic that can crush someone's skull being weaker than an axe doesn't sound right.
i meant speedwise, because for strength i have nothing to talk about
they're proven to be slow af, so he wound't blitz Walter nor get close to him without the drug producer having a ton of reaction time.
then it comes for the explosion argument for the 10000000th time.
there is no way freddy wins unless it breaks his IC or they start >5m away

i meant speedwise, because for strength i have nothing to talk about
they're proven to be slow af, so he wound't blitz Walter nor get close to him without the drug producer having a ton of reaction time.
i mean, i'm not sure if you can use the speed argument to justify your vote, since the profile still says he's superhuman. have you made that crt you said you were gonna make? if not, you should

anyways as of now frdericr is faster than altar but water's rv is faster than freghgg
there is no way freddy wins unless it breaks his IC or they start >5m away
according to sba they would be starting 4.48 meters away from each other. the only thing stopping fether from just immediately jumping waltre is the fact that mra wet is in the funny rv at the start of the fight

i mean, i'm not sure if you can use the speed argument to justify your vote, since the profile still says he's superhuman. have you made that crt you said you were gonna make? if not, you should
i've posted a whole article in Content Revision, linked my FNAF 2 calc there and made a FNAF1 calc there too.
nothing happened, until now :T
this fight is essentially just "can walter white run over freddy fazbear"

which is a very funny question
i still think the car would protect him from the rocks' explosions, and don't see a wincon for freddy kek

i've posted a whole article in Content Revision, linked my FNAF 2 calc there and made a FNAF1 calc there too.
nothing happened, until now :T
you're using speed as a justification in a speed-equalized match?
i still think the car would protect him from the rocks' explosions, and don't see a wincon for freddy kek
by wiki standards it doesn't. his cars are baseline 9-B, which is 15 kilojoules.

his explosions are 209 kilojoules, meaning it obliterates his cars. (and him)

edit: his mercury is 836 kilojoules, which obliterates his cars even more

where is it saying speed was equalized?
edit: his mercury is 836 kilojoules, which obliterates his cars even more
Considering Freddy would hide in a tree and the car woudn't be close to it (if you don't get this, i'll try making an image on MSPaint to make myself clear), it would wreck the animatronic, the trees and the car, not the guy crawling behind the car

Considering Freddy would hide in a tree and the car woudn't be close to it (if you don't get this, i'll try making an image on MSPaint to make myself clear), it would wreck the animatronic, the trees and the car, not the guy crawling behind the car
how in hell is walter going to throw it over his car without blowing himself up?

how in hell is walter going to throw it over his car without blowing himself up?
Walter hides behind it. Walter throws a rock far away on the direction where freddy is hidden (since it's IC for the animatronic to do so and then use his Info Analysis to go BL, and they were in front of each other so Walter saw him hiding) and crawls behind the car. Explosion wrecks some trees, the animatronic and the part of the car that was facing the side where he threw the rock. Walter do this more than once and Freddy's body is perma incap (if not on the first).

Walter hides behind it. Walter throws a rock far away on the direction where freddy is hidden (since it's IC for the animatronic to do so and then use his Info Analysis to go BL, and they were in front of each other so Walter saw him hiding) and crawls behind the car. Explosion wrecks some trees, the animatronic and the part of the car that was facing the side where he threw the rock. Walter do this more than once and Freddy's body is perma incap (if not on the first).
No im asking if walter is behind the tall ass car how does he get it on the other side of the car without blowing himself to kingdom come? he cant throw the thing under the car because then he'll ****** die.

if he throws it over same thing since again, it's a car and he cant just football throw it 20 feet when he's aiming up.

i don't really see a way for him to get it around the car.

speed isn’t equal
by wiki standards it doesn't. his cars are baseline 9-B, which is 15 kilojoules.
nah lol, destroying an rv requires way more force than that. look up the dimensions of a 1986 fleetwood bounder, multiply them with the thickness of a car door, and then take that volume (in cubic cm) and multiply it by 206. that’s how much force it would take to destroy the rv. i just did that and got 46995 kilojoules.

nah lol, destroying an rv requires way more force than that. look up the dimensions of a 1986 fleetwood bounder, multiply them with the thickness of a car door, and then take that volume (in cubic cm) and multiply it by 206. that’s how much force it would take to destroy the rv. i just did that and got 46995 kilojoules.
going by profile, which has it as baseline.

though, it should have it as higher than baseline on it's profile.

awesome
so anyways what’s stopping wlahrr from just running over fardkg
cars dont immediately hit their peak speed on the bat, giving freddy more than enough time to move out of the way, and assuming walter doesn't just throw himself into a car crash just to hit the bear (which while the car crash wouldn't kill him, the bear that's crawling towards him would) (and tbh that'd be kinda funny), he'll miss and have to turn around and rinse and repeat until;

A, car runs out of gas (which, I dont think this fight would last that long anyway)

B, Walter realizes this isn't ****** working and tries something else

No im asking if walter is behind the tall ass car how does he get it on the other side of the car without blowing himself to kingdom come? he cant throw the thing under the car because then he'll ****** die.

if he throws it over same thing since again, it's a car and he cant just football throw it 20 feet when he's aiming up.

i don't really see a way for him to get it around the car.
try it yourself:
stay behind a car, standing up.
throw a rock imagining it will explode and the explosion can hurt you if you stay up.
because you're average human-level of intelligence, you'll imediatelly duck/fall/throw yourself down behind the car.

the rock you're throwing should get about 12m away from your position for the precise testing on the same conditon. for real, go there, mate.

no need to go around. The time between Freddy hiding, Concluding he's an adult and BL and then running for his ass is more then enough for Walter to get around the car and throw the rock.

try it yourself:
stay behind a car, standing up.
throw a rock imagining it will explode and the explosion can hurt you if you stay up.
because you're average human-level of intelligence, you'll imediatelly duck/fall/throw yourself down behind the car.
the car he has is 7 feet tall. im not sure he can just hook it over the car like that (at least effectively)

Back