• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White vs Opila Bird

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, Walter White against the Opila Bird. Now recently, Walter White's strategy is nerfed by people figuring out that Walter isn't the most mentally stable in the battlefield... Fortunately for Walter, the last thing that would be considered intimidating would be a flamingo whose DNA is laced with the fictional equivalent of bismuth. Granted I'd be as weirded out by a bird giving me the thousand yard stare as I'd be weirded out over why a 10-A+ gun isn't in Walter's Standard Equipment section or why nobody CRT'd it into his profile, but still.

Needless to say, Opila has dealt with 2138 joules in blunt force, but piercing damage is where it's at, and Opila reportedly survived being stabbed with a knife according to a questionable children's drawing. Compare a bullet's cross section to a knife's cross section and see what you get.

Walter is with firearms only. Other than that, full-on SBA.

Okay, profiles...

Who takes this?

Walter White: 0
Opila Bird: 0
Inconclusive: 0

With SBA, I don't see anything stopping Heisenberg from going bang bang on that Garten thanks to the starting range, Opila's tendency to observe her prey before attacking (which may let Walt land a free shot or two), and that a big colourful bird thing wouldn't be hard to spot in the middle of Central Park.

Last edited:
With SBA, I don't see anything stopping Heisenberg from going bang bang on that Garten thanks to the starting range, Opila's tendency to observe her prey before attacking (which may let Walt land a free shot or two), and that a big colourful bird thing wouldn't be hard to spot in the middle of Central Park.
Opila doesn't always stop to observe her enemy, the only time she did that was in GoBB 1, in the sequel she proceeded to straight up charge at the player on two separate occasions. So the latter is more likely to be her starting move

Speed is unequalized? Yup, Opila never gonna win, her tendency of walk to It's target instead of going full speed like in the final chase sequence in GOB3 means that she will always walk slower then walter, giving him plent of time to just gun her down

Opila may have a single advantage if we considere she is made of givaniun and so have no organs... but we can't do that

voting for stomp

Opila doesn't always stop to observe her enemy, the only time she did that was in GoBB 1, in the sequel she proceeded to straight up charge at the player on two separate occasions. So the latter is more likely to be her starting move
That makes this somewhat more balanced, still voting Walt.

Speed is unequalized? Yup, Opila never gonna win, her tendency of walk to It's target instead of going full speed like in the final chase sequence in GOB3 means that she will always walk slower then walter, giving him plent of time to just gun her down

Opila may have a single advantage if we considere she is made of givaniun and so have no organs... but we can't do that

voting for stomp
I mean, she was stalking a defenseless human. She didn't hesitate to go full speed the moment she had to deal with a stronger enemy (Devil Banban). Walt gets the first shot in and she'll start charging.

I mean, she was stalking a defenseless human. She didn't hesitate to go full speed the moment she had to deal with a stronger enemy (Devil Banban). Walt gets the first shot in and she'll start charging.
I don't think she will be running or charging after the first BANG

Why wouldn't she? She'll feel pain and her first instinct will be to either run away or try and kill him before she gets killed.
Just trough would do a lot of internal damage, but fair point. Opila would mostly likely run away as this is what she did when put against demon banban

Just trough would do a lot of internal damage, but fair point. Opila would mostly likely run away as this is what she did when put against demon banban
To be fair, Devil Banban is somewhere around Wall level and isn't a regular human that she can kill in one attack.

Suggestion: To make it more balanced, maybe just have 2 Opilas by having her team up with Tarta? If it's the two of them together, they'll immediately attack Walt (likely from two different directions) and he might not be able to deal with both of them at the same time depending on how good of a shot he is.

Suggestion: To make it more balanced, maybe just have 2 Opilas by having her team up with Tarta? If it's the two of them together, they'll immediately attack Walt (likely from two different directions) and he might not be able to deal with both of them at the same time depending on how good of a shot he is.
I think they stomp then, Tartar showed to be great at stalking and lunching It self to atack, while is bussy with one opilar Tartar would jump for the kill, not to mentione that diferent from IRL animals, they one shoot

I think they stomp then, Tartar showed to be great at stalking and lunching It self to atack, while is bussy with one opilar Tartar would jump for the kill, not to mentione that diferent from IRL animals, they one shoot
Okay. Opila on her own seems more fair. Her durability is about 4x greater than the force that Walter's gun can generate and piercing damage to anywhere other than the head shouldn't hurt her too badly thanks to inorganic physiology.

Okay. Opila on her own seems more fair. Her durability is about 4x greater than the force that Walter's gun can generate and piercing damage to anywhere other than the head shouldn't hurt her too badly thanks to inorganic physiology.
I mean, yes she is made of givaniun, but we considere her to have iternal organs and bones like a real... flamingo. Sinse It's even how we get the dura from the pit calc

Back