• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
considering they're several meters apart, freddy's first act would be hiding, walter has his explosives and his car

it would go as i've stated a billion times even if freddy has superhuman speed

So, walter's icon is to run over freddy with the car, several times.
no, he only has to do it once. the rv is at least 50 times stronger than freddy. if he gets hit, poor fatbear gets one-shotted seven times over
Freddy's is to take Walter and dismantle him
yes
And the bomb kills them both, but freddy stays in his ghost form
depends on how far walt throws it, the bomb only has a radius of like 5 meters. also the bomb is a heat based attack so it might actually send freddy’s soul to the afterlife but whatever

Does Fnaf Ar not have any usable feats? From what I've heard the animatronics are 1:1 with the originals
idk anything about FNAF AR, if they are, please check the profile(s) and send here to know, it maybe changes something...idk

The justification of the profile is this " Can race around the player in an instant while keeping a distance"
I'll see if I can find the video of it

@noninho Frankly, I couldn't care less about the animatronics' speed, but, bluntly put, if it ain't on the profile don't bring it up for stats. We go by the profiles in versus threads, if you have an issue with that, revise the site's take on it.

so what exactly is stopping walt from just running freddy over? the rv is faster, even if it isn’t going at top speed

even below top speed the rv is still faster than fartdick famburge

how much time do they take? i dont imagine that would take very long

waiters vehicular mastery makes that unlikely
But not fast enough for him to not be able to do, like, anything.

you gotta take it slow for quick turns or take it for a flip

Lots of dense trees for Freddy to hide in

i told girronki about this thread and accidentally spoiled breaking bad for him when he read the connections in the op lol

But not fast enough for him to not be able to do, like, anything.
freddy can react, but he probably won't just instantly get out of the way. berserk mode means that he would be much more inclined to charge straight at walt. whether he realizes that's a bad idea or not, i don't think it would happen instantly.
you gotta take it slow for quick turns or take it for a flip
how slow? do you have a video or something?
Lots of dense trees for Freddy to hide in
walt can just bomb the forest

freddy can react, but he probably won't just instantly get out of the way. berserk mode means that he would be much more inclined to charge straight at walt. whether he realizes that's a bad idea or not, i don't think it would happen instantly.

how slow? do you have a video or something?

walt can just bomb the forest
It doesn't mean Freddy is a moron who wouldn't know that a car would be bad to get hit by, especially since hes more cautious then the other animetronic dickheads by how he hides in every camera he can

Pretty slow for a u-ie, which Freddy can force

Ah yes, because he definitely can do it enough for Freddy to not use like, the rest of Central Park's trees

It doesn't mean Freddy is a moron who wouldn't know that a car would be bad to get hit by, especially since hes more cautious then the other animetronic dickheads by how he hides in every camera he can
yeah, when they're moving to your office and can't actually see you. apparently when freddy actually sees a human he just loses his shit
Pretty slow for a u-ie,
how slow?
which Freddy can force
what
Ah yes, because he definitely can do it enough for Freddy to not use like, the rest of Central Park's trees
i dont think you understood my point
  • freddy is hiding in a tree
  • walter throws fulminated mercury into the trees
  • freddy gets blown up

yeah, when they're moving to your office and can't actually see you. apparently when freddy actually sees a human he just loses his shit

how slow?

what

i dont think you understood my point
  • freddy is hiding in a tree
  • walter throws fulminated mercury into the trees
  • freddy gets blown up
He already knows there's a human, but "berserk mode" doesn't mean "beyond stupid".

Drop from the 80 MPH mark(apsolute ******* suicide in Central part BTW) to like at minimum 20 MPH, maybe not even that for a uie

Move to the left or right at the last second

Can he throw it far enough to reach deep enough into a forest to do anything? Cause Freddy hides as far from the cameras as he can while still looking at them.

He already knows there's a human, but "berserk mode" doesn't mean "beyond stupid".
A condition in which a character, due to any psychological or physical effects, falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression.
Drop from the 80 MPH mark(apsolute ******* suicide in Central part BTW) to like at minimum 20 MPH, maybe not even that for a uie
that's almost as fast as freddy, and any gap created between them at that point would quickly be filled as the rv speeds up again
Can he throw it far enough to reach deep enough into a forest to do anything? Cause Freddy hides as far from the cameras as he can while still looking at them.
why do we assume he'd treat a guy in a car the same way he treats a security camera? two very different situations

Last edited:
A condition in which a character, due to any psychological or physical effects, falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression.

that's almost as fast as freddy, and any gap created between them at that point would quickly be filled as the rv speeds up again

why do we assume he'd treat a guy in a car the same way he treats a security camera? two very different situations
Which doesn't mean that the character in-question loses all common sense to not get hit by something anything would know one-shots them., oh, and also, Freddy has looked at humans and not immediately attacked them before, need proof? Watch literally any 20/20/20/20 mode compilation.

Now here's the fun part. Walter needs to do this without hitting any trees.

Ah but here's the thing, Walter is in the car, and he can see freddy, why should this old ass Animatronic with a child spirit in it assume it's any different than a camera?

Which doesn't mean that the character in-question loses all common sense to not get hit by something anything would know one-shots them.
isn't the entire point of a berserker that they attack while ignoring damage
also, the whole thing about freddy knowing that a car one-shots him is contradicted by your later point, which is that he would...somehow mistake the rv for a security camera. (??)
oh, and also, Freddy has looked at humans and not immediately attacked them before, need proof? Watch literally any 20/20/20/20 mode compilation.
what, do you mean when the power goes out? and the lights turn off? and it's too dark to see anything?
Now here's the fun part. Walter needs to do this without hitting any trees.
vehicular mastery would help with that
Ah but here's the thing, Walter is in the car, and he can see freddy, why should this old ass Animatronic with a child spirit in it assume it's any different than a camera?
jesse what the **** are you talking about

isn't the entire point of a berserker that they attack while ignoring damage
also, the whole thing about freddy knowing that a car one-shots him is contradicted by your later point, which is that he would...somehow mistake the rv for a security camera. (??)

what, do you mean when the power goes out? and the lights turn off? and it's too dark to see anything?

vehicular mastery would help with that

jesse what the **** are you talking about
Yes, thing is Freddy has shown to be intelligent in his attacks.
He wouldn't mistake them, it'd be the same difference.

Freddy can see in that kinda light. Why else would he find ya and force ya nuts to explode

Vehicular Mastery is given for being able to drive a ****** vehicle at all 9/10, doesn't mean Walter is some kinda God on the road and off-road enough to never make a mistake in a place with a very dense amount of trees to the point where Walter may not even be able to ****** turn or drive in a car

I'm saying he'd treat the RV like a camera for the simple fact that is a tech thing that has a human looking through it. It'd be the same difference.

Yes, thing is Freddy has shown to be intelligent in his attacks.
when? his primary method of attacking is to charge at you like a gorilla. he only displays intelligence when he doesn't see you. once he does, freddy loses his mcfucking shit
Freddy can see in that kinda light. Why else would he find ya and force ya nuts to explode
he can hear you
Vehicular Mastery is given for being able to drive a ****** vehicle at all 9/10, doesn't mean Walter is some kinda God on the road and off-road enough to never make a mistake in a place with a very dense amount of trees to the point where Walter may not even be able to ****** turn or drive in a car
walt has evaded other cars while driving on the wrong side of the road at 100 mph, he doesn't have vehicular mastery just because he has a driver's license

still doesn't matter if he can drive between the trees though because he can always just throw a cool rock and send freddy on a field trip to the soil
I'm saying he'd treat the RV like a camera for the simple fact that is a tech thing that has a human looking through it. It'd be the same difference.
no it wouldn't lmao these are two very different situations

in fnaf he doesn't see you and is trying to hide so that you don't see him coming and close the doors on him

here the doors are already closed, there's little darkness to hide in, and he's already seen walt and gone into berserk mode

when? his primary method of attacking is to charge at you like a gorilla. he only displays intelligence when he doesn't see you. once he does, freddy loses his mcfucking shit he can hear you

walt has evaded other cars while driving on the wrong side of the road at 100 mph, he doesn't have vehicular mastery just because he has a driver's license

still doesn't matter if he can drive between the trees though because he can always just throw a cool rock and send freddy on a field trip to the soil

no it wouldn't lmao these are two very different situations

in fnaf he doesn't see you and is trying to hide so that you don't see him coming and close the doors on him

here the doors are already closed, there's little darkness to hide in, and he's already seen walt and gone into berserk mode
And now you're showing you have eiteher not touched FNAF 1, or don't remember it enough to argue this. Phone guy suggests playing dead, which means holding your breath and not breathing and such, and since Freddy has 0 proof of having enhanced hearing to the point where he can hear heartbeat... And also, Freddy doesn't attack you as soon as he enters the office, neither Bonnie nor Chica do either, they wait for that camera to go up and attack then. Foxy is the one who attacks immediately.

That's an entirely different genre than "Can manuever a big ass RV through a dense forest in a reasonable time"

Said cool rock needs to be thrown that distance, tell me, what is the farthest Walter has ever thrown something?

Ah yes, because Freddy can't smash the glass, it ain't exactly bullet proof without feats.

Back