• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The jump is average human level?

I really need to see this calc to laugh a bit because of the downgrade

Him being the "less ******" shows that this feat, at least for him, is pretty close to what he does in 1. Cant prove, but it's not hard to suppose that his running in 1 is like, athlete? Peak human at max?
If they're comparable and i don't recall "foxy is the slowest" or "foxy is kinda slow", same goes for Freddy, Peak Human at max

Also, his strength should also be downgraded, because he's using his """damaged""" legs to make an average human jump, so...

you sure? this version of the calc has it as peak human.
that calc uses the wrong height for withered foxy, also i counted one second of him jumping but i’m not sure how i can accurately measure that without just eyeballing it
also, ennard has a Superhuman feat
no one else should scale to that, ennard is possibly the strongest canon animatronic in the series so the feat should only apply to him
also, as i’ve already explained, the animatronics do not blitz the night guards. the guard is cornered in an office by a robot who is many times stronger than them. they can’t really do anything in that situation, whether the animatronic is faster or not.

just figured out how to exactly measure it. the jumpscare itself is eleven frames, but it’s pretty clear he has already started jumping before the jumpscare animation plays. so idk

i guess i’ll have to measure how far away he is on the first frame, and use that instead of the hallway pose

no one else should scale to that, ennard is possibly the strongest canon animatronic in the series so the feat should only apply to him
also, as i’ve already explained, the animatronics do not blitz the night guards. the guard is cornered in an office by a robot who is many times stronger than them. they can’t really do anything in that situation, whether the animatronic is faster or not.
How is ennard any stronger than any of the others? he's made of the same parts of other street-level animatronics, mashed together into one amalgamation.

he's just as strong as any of the other street-level characters in verse, except for William Afton (who casually one-shots them)

ah true, forgot about security breach's kaiju animatronics. ennard is the blob though
How is ennard any stronger than any of the others? he's made of the same parts of other street-level animatronics, mashed together into one amalgamation.
funtime animatronics are superior to the originals, and ennard should in turn be superior to them
he's just as strong as any of the other street-level characters in verse, except for William Afton (who casually one-shots them)
funtime animatronics are more durable than the classic animatronics, and william doesn't "casually one-shot" any animatronic, his animation shows him attacking multiple times and the difficulty he has with it is never specified

ah true, forgot about security breach's kaiju animatronics. ennard is the blob though
ennard is the blob in far future.
funtime animatronics are superior to the originals, and ennard should in turn be superior to them
i'll admit yes, the Funtime animatronics are superior to the others in the series, but nothing says ennard would be superior to the Funtime animatronics since he's made of them. if you take two street-level characters and literally biologically connect them to each other, they'll still be street-level.
funtime animatronics are more durable than the classic animatronics, and william doesn't "casually one-shot" any animatronic, his animation shows him attacking multiple times and the difficulty he has with it is never specified
the scooper literally destroys all of them within 3-4 hits, which caps at street level from being able to rip open someone's chest (it possibly hit the ribcage, but it's debatable). they may be more durable, but not by very much.

ennard is the blob in far future.
other way around
i'll admit yes, the Funtime animatronics are superior to the others in the series, but nothing says ennard would be superior to the Funtime animatronics since he's made of them. if you take two street-level characters and literally biologically connect them to each other, they'll still be street-level.
at the very least, ennard is stronger via sheer size.
the scooper literally destroys all of them within 3-4 hits, which caps at street level from being able to rip open someone's chest (it possibly hit the ribcage, but it's debatable). they may be more durable, but not by very much.
my second point still stands, also how do we know how many hits it takes

other way around
that doesn't make timeline sense.

Michael is long dead during security breach, we enter his fake pizzeria burned to a crisp, with no mike to be found.

if it was the other way around, Michael would have had to survive Pizzeria simulator.
at the very least, ennard is stronger via sheer size.
But he's no bigger than Funtime freddy...?
my second point still stands, also how do we know how many hits it takes
spring lock minigame in sister location shows the scooper taking 3-4 (cant remember exact amount) hits to break balora.

that doesn't make timeline sense.

Michael is long dead during security breach, we enter his fake pizzeria burned to a crisp, with no mike to be found.

if it was the other way around, Michael would have had to survive Pizzeria simulator.
what
you said that ennard was the blob in the far future, i said it was the other way around, and now you're somehow saying it is the other way around while still disagreeing with me

the blob is ennard in the far future. like, ennard, in the future, becomes the blob.

also we don't even know if it really was mike in that pizzeria but whatever
But he's no bigger than Funtime freddy...?
actually yeah that's true, however he still should be more dense and heavy, while also having all of their mechanics and shit working to make him faster
spring lock minigame in sister location shows the scooper taking 3-4 (cant remember exact amount) hits to break balora.
okay but how does the scooper cap at ripping open a human chest? like how do we know that's the most it can do?

what
you said that ennard was the blob in the far future, i said it was the other way around, and now you're somehow saying it is the other way around while still disagreeing with me

the blob is ennard in the far future. like, ennard, in the future, becomes the blob.

also we don't even know if it really was mike in that pizzeria but whatever
Thats my bad, you were right on that bit.

but no it was Michael in pizzeria simulator, it's basically confirmed through the voicelines of Afton, Baby and the others.
actually yeah that's true, however he still should be more dense and heavy, while also having all of their mechanics and shit working to make him faster
I mean... i guess? he shouldn't outclass any of the animatronics that he's made of though.
okay but how does the scooper cap at ripping open a human chest? like how do we know that's the most it can do?
Because it was built to destroy animatronics. and can rip someone's chest open. that's 9-C.

I mean... i guess? he shouldn't outclass any of the animatronics that he's made of though.
he is all of them in one, therefore he should be superior to them
1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4, therefore 4 > 1. same logic here. baby + ballora + freddy + foxy = ennard, so ennard should be stronger than the individuals who he is made of
Because it was built to destroy animatronics. and can rip someone's chest open. that's 9-C.
it was built to destroy funtime animatronics specifically, and funtime animatronics are more durable than the classics to an unknown degree. so the scooper could be higher, it isn't absolutely locked down at 9-C

he is all of them in one, therefore he should be superior to them
1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4, therefore 4 > 1. same logic here. baby + ballora + freddy + foxy = ennard, so ennard should be stronger than the individuals who he is made of
not how that works, but okay. if I biologically connect two boxers together, they aren't 2x stronger than a regular boxer, they'll still be just as strong. ennard is not any stronger than who he's made of, it literally makes zero sense.
it was built to destroy funtime animatronics specifically, and funtime animatronics are more durable than the classics to an unknown degree. so the scooper could be higher, it isn't absolutely locked down at 9-C
If they're more durable than a 9-C to an unknown extent, and the scooper takes multiple hits to destroy said thing, that makes it 9-C from upscaling from a 9-C.

not how that works, but okay. if I biologically connect two boxers together, they aren't 2x stronger than a regular boxer, they'll still be just as strong. ennard is not any stronger than who he's made of, it literally makes zero sense.
they would have two pairs of legs and twice as much weight behind their attacks
If they're more durable than a 9-C to an unknown extent, and the scooper takes multiple hits to destroy said thing, that makes it 9-C from upscaling from a 9-C.
uh ok

What is the incons for freddy and Walter?
freddy: catch or force walt outside of the rv and kill him with sheer strength

walt: run freddy over with the rv or blow him up with fulminated mercury

ferder advantages: 3x stronger and 2.5x faster physically, higher stamina and lifting strength

water advantages: 50x stronger and 2.9x faster with the rv, much smarter

basically, if walt can hit freddy with his rv or fulminated mercury, he wins. if he can't, freddy wins.

Last edited:
Back