• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
either way the profile indicates that he can possess things if his body is destroyed, and as hard as i am on fnaf profiles, i see no reason why that should change
The profile is for the child inside freddy anyway, it isnt the profile for Freddy it is the profile for the remnant inside so yeah

How? It's more of a decisive win than a stomp, freddy still has lots of advantages here.
I don't see how slenderman doesnt just destroy freddy? The only advantage he has is like Immortality 2 and thats like all...
I notice how your calling matches stomps since the Kratos vs Gorr thread...you should probably stop that
I was right on the Kratos and Gorr thread.

I don't see how slenderman doesnt just destroy freddy? The only advantage he has is like Immortality 2 and thats like all...

I was right on the Kratos and Gorr thread.
Majority says otherwise

Sorry bud but you have to literally fight with a bunch of highly influential members in this forum just to prove your point

Bigsmoke, if you knew Slender Man wouldn't be able to get past possession, why did you place them inside a city? doesn't that make it physically impossible for him to incap freddy, as he has an psuedo-infinite supply of things he can possess?

Bigsmoke, if you knew Slender Man wouldn't be able to get past possession, why did you place them inside a city? doesn't that make it physically impossible for him to incap freddy, as he has an psuedo-infinite supply of things he can possess?
What is a place that doesn't lack near infinite things for him to process?

What is a place that doesn't lack near infinite things for him to process?
Well, freddy seems to possess non-living (but still capable of moving) objects.

place them somewhere in like, a random ass house. both of them then get a wincon. Freddy can't infinitely possess cars and try to run over slenderman and slenderman can eventually beat the living hell out of freddy.

alternatively, if you wanna still give freddy some stuff to possess, pick like a rural area.

Well, freddy seems to possess non-living (but still capable of moving) objects.

place them somewhere in like, a random ass house. both of them then get a wincon. Freddy can't infinitely possess cars and try to run over slenderman and slenderman can eventually beat the living hell out of freddy.

alternatively, if you wanna still give freddy some stuff to possess, pick like a rural area.
Yeah, that seems fair. Still voting Freddy though.

Bigsmoke, if you knew Slender Man wouldn't be able to get past possession, why did you place them inside a city?
i hardly looked at the match when i first created it lol i just put them in obama city because its funny
doesn't that make it physically impossible for him to incap freddy, as he has an psuedo-infinite supply of things he can possess?
there are only so many cars in the area

i hardly looked at the match when i first created it lol i just put them in obama city because its funny
What's the homeless population of Obama City, this will determine how many cars there are. Did obama make his entire city homeless and unable to buy a car 🤨
there are only so many cars in the area
Cities have a shit on of cars, especially in one place since how compact a city is.

they’re starting on one specific street, freddy fazbear does not have access to every single car in the city

i’m not gonna count these votes until someone explains to me how slender man can get past possession
the fact he can't possess anything that'd help him kill slenderman...? freddy doesn't know how to drive a car, why is it assumed he could use one? Freddy would self-incap himself trying to use a car.

freddy can control the machine itself, it would be very different from driving a car. plus there would be multiple cars in the area for him to use, he would figure it out

I'm not sure who to vote for at this point, Bigsmoke makes some valid points, but we never see Freddy possessing anything else in the franchise.

i’m pretty sure we’ve seen other inanimate objects get possessed in fnaf, albeit not specifically by freddy

i’m pretty sure we’ve seen other inanimate objects get possessed in fnaf, albeit not specifically by freddy
games wise, unless you count William possessing his dead corpse and (possibly) small parts of hardware in his suit, all possessions have been animatronics that i recall.

Last edited:
Time to put my FNAF knowledge to use…

Freddy can’t possess anything other than his body, it has never even been shown that his spirit can possess. He has been forced into that suit. When his endoskeleton has been destroyed in the FNaF 3 mini game his ghost hasn’t been shown to do anything but go after William.

Also, Freddy would be able to fall for anything Slenderman can do as shown in the FNaF 3 mini games where he followed William in a suit.

This might be a stomp but it depends on how much stronger and more durable Freddy is. .

Last edited:
Freddy can stuff humans into suits and break skulls while Slenderman can dissect human beings leaving their ribcage exposed, and impaled over 22 people on tree branches.

Since Freddy hasn't been shown to possess anything other than his body/suit, I'd say they are evenly matched in AP i believe, also just like Monzy said, Freddy is easily tricked and it'll probably take Slenderman a while to figure out that Freddy is possessed by the soul of a child.

But the question is, could Slenderman even destroy Freddy, when he is mostly made out of metal and wires, i think he could destroy Freddy with that level of AP i believe.

Back