• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The original incarnations of each character are used. Speed is equal. Battle takes place in Obama City

Slender Man:

Beware-The-Slenderman.jpg

Freddy Fazbear:

ab6761610000e5eba07eb018071ca45120dceb4f

Inconclusive:

Official_portrait_of_Barack_Obama.jpg

Last edited:
as i said in the op im using og versions for both

i don’t think the original slender man hax stomps, he has some tough abilities though

yeah invisibility and smoke manip are gonna be the biggest problems for freddy here, biggest problems for slender man will be freddy’s ap advantage, immortality, and illusions

He has mind hax, passive madness hax, fear hax and more. He hax stomps hard
This is the victor surge Slender Man, not the expanded mytho.

Victor Surge Slenderman starts with invisibility and Stealth. If he finds out Freddy is a child he'll hit him with Social Influencing.

i dont think freddy will be too trusting of slender man considering what happened with william
Slender man is a known menace by the government and by the general public (for the most part). he still convinces kids to trust him more than their own parents. he could definitely hit Freddy with the faceless rizz.

Freddy's immortality is gonna make it hard to put him down. Slenderman has his tendrils and large size though, so he could probably get away with keeping his distance and pummeling Freddy until he starts to break apart.

I'll say Slenderman may tear Freddy apart with his tendrils by lifting him up and slamming down as well. I think Slender has other few options that allow him to win such as Social Influencing. So I vote for Slender Man.

Unless arguments come up for freddy, i'll be voting Slender Man. He's got a size advantage which will allow him to plummel on Freddy, and has social influencing which makes children go from fearing the **** out of him, to killing people for it.

Also, chances are he will stop being invisible before attacking, so it's not like freddy is going to be attacked by an invisible being the entire time.

This feels stompy
I dont think so. Freddy's got immortality, AP and Durability over slender man (and he probably negs his invisibility considering he likely uses a sort of camera for eyes). Slender man's got range and a few haxes i suppose over freddy.

Slender man is a known menace by the government and by the general public (for the most part). he still convinces kids to trust him more than their own parents. he could definitely hit Freddy with the faceless rizz.
freddy was literally murdered for making that mistake hes not gonna do it again
Unless arguments come up for freddy, i'll be voting Slender Man. He's got a size advantage which will allow him to plummel on Freddy, and has social influencing which makes children go from fearing the **** out of him, to killing people for it.
slender man's size advantage doesn't mean anything for ap, and freddy can use illusions to **** with slender man's head and get past his range advantage. even if social influencing works on freddy (it wont) slender man has no way of knowing there's a child in there.

since the fight takes place in a city, can't freddy just possess surrounding objects if slender man destroys his body? like vehicles and shit like that

freddy was literally murdered for making that mistake hes not gonna do it again

slender man's size advantage doesn't mean anything for ap, and freddy can use illusions to **** with slender man's head and get past his range advantage. even if social influencing works on freddy (it wont) slender man has no way of knowing there's a child in there.
Isn't the best illusions Freddy did were changing posters, and writing shit on the wall? how is that gonna **** with his head?

in fnaf 2 the animatronics make your vision go black and in fnaf 1 golden freddy makes you trip out when he gets close, in fnaf 3 the spirits cause more major hallucinations as well

in fnaf 2 the animatronics make your vision go black and in fnaf 1 golden freddy makes you trip out when he gets close, in fnaf 3 the spirits cause more major hallucinations as well
Im pretty sure they're making the lights flicker, not ******* with your vision with illusions. the hallucinations Golden Freddy does shouldn't scale to any other spirits, considering he pulls off shit no one else has done like making an entire pocket dimension to **** with william after he died.

Fnaf 3's hallucinations aren't even explained, and nobody knows what caused them besides it was probably springtrap, another spirit who pulls off weird shit like making a digital copy of his consciousness on accident.

Im pretty sure they're making the lights flicker, not ******* with your vision with illusions.
then he can turn off the street lights. works either way
the hallucinations Golden Freddy does shouldn't scale to any other spirits, considering he pulls off shit no one else has done like making an entire pocket dimension to **** with william after he died.
golden freddy isn't considered to be the one you should not have killed on this wiki, it's too speculative
Fnaf 3's hallucinations aren't even explained, and nobody knows what caused them besides it was probably springtrap, another spirit who pulls off weird shit like making a digital copy of his consciousness on accident.
the phantoms in fnaf 3 are the spirits of the children iirc, and they cause hallucinations

but sure

then he can turn off the street lights. works either way

golden freddy isn't considered to be the one you should not have killed on this wiki, it's too speculative

the phantoms in fnaf 3 are the spirits of the children iirc, and they cause hallucinations

but sure
Forgot about that

They aren't? what the ****. I thought that shit was obvious.

They are? i dont recall that. i also never recall them showing up as watermelon lookin' versions of the things they possessed. that also wouldn't make much sense considering wouldn't they still be possessing some other bucket of bolts at the time?

Voting in Freddy, how can slender fight with that leg all deformed and ugly? one step and it breaks all over
he does the stanky leg when he walks around.

thats why you mainly see him moving around with his appendages. bro broke his legs back in nam. never recovered.

he does the stanky leg when he walks around.

thats why you mainly see him moving around with his appendages. bro broke his legs back in nam. never recovered.
Its a stomp, If Freddy hit slender he Will be arrest for hurting a disabled person, and as he is a minor he will go to an orphanage, and as Willian is still alive at this moment...

I dont think a child who never learned how to drive a car would do very well trying to run over a giant pale man who's main thing is being able to tactfully stalk people for long periods of time without being noticed.
freddy has lots of cars to choose from, slender man would basically have to deal with one car after another

slender man would have to break his stealth to destroy freddy in the first place

Freddy has never possessed anything beside his main robot body. I'm not entirely sure he can possess anything but his animatronic form actually. Every showing of Freddy attacking has just been him grabbing an opponent and stuffing them in a suit/whatever happens in 2

i dont think he can possess anything unless his body is destroyed. there's also nothing better to possess in the pizzeria, so it's not like he'd have a reason to possess anything else anyways. nothing suggests that freddy can only possess an animatronic, especially since other animatronics such as the funtimes have possessed things like scrap metal before

either way the profile indicates that he can possess any inanimate object if his body is destroyed, and as hard as i am on fnaf profiles, i see no reason why that should change

Last edited:
Back