• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazbear vs Agent 47

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
No preperation.

Takes place at a shipping ground for the animatronics. Agent 47 had just assassinated all the workers in the dockyard when Freddy reactivates and attacks him. Think the warehouse from Indiana Jones.

Freddy 1

47 0

Tie 0

1700372-agent 47
vs.
PhantomFreddyBrightened

I'd hand it to Freddy Fazbear- Agent 47 is powerful against human beings no doubt but his firearms would likely deal little damage to Fazbear.

47 is far more intelligent than freddy and would likely aim at freddies weak points or make a trap so 47 wins mid dif

To be honest, In terms of Stealth I think Agent 47 and Freddy are about the same, Because they can sneak attack a human faster than they can react, But Freddy has a significant strength advantage over Agent 47, Also agent 47 does not really face his opponents head on, He prefers to land a sneak attack, Freddy will most likely attack Agent 47 head on making it harder for a sneak attack. While Agent 47 has the better Arsenal and Experince Freddy has Brute Force, Durabillity and Speed to kill him, I think Freddy has this.

SUUUUPER necro

Also the reasons are for Freddy having the brute force advantage which is useless

Back