• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Base Golden Freddy is used
Golden Freddy is bloodlusted
Battle takes place inside Freddy Fazbears Pizza
SBA for everything else
Web's Art House of Horrors — Golden Freddy
Explore the Best Slenderman Art | DeviantArt

Dead Child: (JustANormalLemo, King_Dom470, Perequeliri993, Mariogoods, AThe1412, WamuuBestGirl, koopa3144)

Child Murderer:

Incon:

Last edited:
So, GF scales to baseline 9-C, while Slenderman upscales from baseline 9-C, meaning slenderman has a slight base AP advantage. However, GF's bite scales to skull crushing, which would bassically oneshot slender.

GF starts with Illusion Creation, after which he proceeds to attack.

What does slender start with? How good is his mind manip? Slender does have a pretty good range, but it gets kinda countered by teleportation

So, GF scales to baseline 9-C, while Slenderman upscales from baseline 9-C, meaning slenderman has a slight base AP advantage. However, GF's bite scales to skull crushing, which would bassically oneshot slender.

GF starts with Illusion Creation, after which he proceeds to attack.

What does slender start with? How good is his mind manip? Slender does have a pretty good range, but it gets kinda countered by teleportation
From what i'm seeing slenderman stalks his opponent until eventually using sleep manipulation which wouldn’t work on Golden Freddy. Beyond that I have no idea, Although I should point out that the fire manipulation could also be a problem for golden freddy

From what i'm seeing slenderman stalks his opponent until eventually using sleep manipulation which wouldn’t work on Golden Freddy. Beyond that I have no idea, Although I should point out that the fire manipulation could also be a problem for golden freddy
pretty sure the new update to slender: the arrival basically proved that slenderman didn't start the fire.

also, big problem, but Golden Freddy is a bit of a stonewall here, since his durability scales to Skull Crushing, while he's baseline for AP.

pretty sure the new update to slender: the arrival basically proved that slenderman didn't start the fire.

also, big problem, but Golden Freddy is a bit of a stonewall here, since his durability scales to Skull Crushing, while he's baseline for AP.
Well slenderman could also use his technology manip to **** with gf's vision and he's more intelligent so while the durability might be an issue I doubt it's enough (Also what do you mean "Basically proved"?)

Well slenderman could also use his technology manip to **** with gf's vision and he's more intelligent so while the durability might be an issue I doubt it's enough (Also what do you mean "Basically proved"?)
The durability is a VERY big issue. He bassically can't harm him. An almost 10× durability advantage over ap does that to you.

That's why I wanna know if his mind manip would even be useful in this situation

Well slenderman could also use his technology manip to **** with gf's vision and he's more intelligent so while the durability might be an issue I doubt it's enough
Skull crushing is 3000 joules.

Slenderman can't even begin to harm golden freddy.
(Also what do you mean "Basically proved"?)
In the 10th anniversary remake of The Arrival, iirc the fire is started by someone going insane.

The durability is a VERY big issue. He bassically can't harm him. An almost 10× durability advantage over ap does that to you.

That's why I wanna know if his mind manip would even be useful in this situation
I mean I guess its helpful? Unless Golden Freddy is somehow immune. But he has technology manipulation anyways so he could probably still put him out of commission in that way

I mean I guess its helpful? Unless Golden Freddy is somehow immune. But he has technology manipulation anyways so he could probably still put him out of commission in that way
I mean GF is just a suit so it likely doesn't have any tech the slendy can manipulate.

Okay so now GF can't hit Slender Man and is inevitably stomped!

Yeah guess which chucklefuck doesn't have NPI?

Well it sure as shit ain't worded that way,
who ever made that profile should be ashamed he ****** that up. 🔥
but cause GF is still bloodlusted Slender probably gets it's head chomped, it just ain't Stomped this time round
does being bloodlusted cause Slenderman being unable to hit GF with the goofy social influencing? besides the obvious getting his face chomped idk how bloodlust interacts with abilities like SI

Last edited:
does being bloodlusted cause Slenderman being unable to hit GF with the goofy social influencing? besides the obvious getting his face chomped
GF being bloodlusted does make it literally just instantly go for the kill by any means necessary, so chances are Slender would barely have time to do shit

Cause uh, Fredbears like to bite.

switch it to First Key Fredbear

does being bloodlusted cause Slenderman being unable to hit GF with the goofy social influencing? besides the obvious getting his face chomped idk how bloodlust interacts with abilities like SI
According to the profile, slender only uses SI for children, and since Slender doesn't know he is a child, he wouldn't use it

Can slenderman even mind hax GF when It has a non phisical mind?

Also, sinse GF is bloodlusted he will probable be on his head that I'm almost sure is as big as the full body form, so he will give a skull cruch bite for slender entire body

Alao SI is not really usefull against. Bloodlusted oponent

Also, where is the hell is GF Keys names?

And when the opponent is... well a ****** slumped over bear animatronic suit? Lmfao
That’s a good question! Slender man thinks on what to do and accidentally self-destructs 😔

Also, sinse GF is bloodlusted he will probable be on his head that I'm almost sure is as big as the full body form, so he will give a skull cruch bite for slender entire body

Wasn’t sure how BL reacted with SI. Suppose that answers my question.

We normally assume that mind hax can affect non-physical minds as long as it is not shown otherwise, or has a reason not to.

Bloodlusted opponents are still in their rational minds, just their personalities, moral compasses and standard tactics are no longer a problem when battling, making them go for the safest and quicker way to win. However, we still consider them susceptible to very good users of SI.

We normally assume that mind hax can affect non-physical minds as long as it is not shown otherwise, or has a reason not to.
The oposite actually, phisicall and non phisicall mind are too diferent, You can see It for exemple in the jack skeleton vs
Ignited chica thread
Bloodlusted opponents are still in their rational minds, just their personalities, moral compasses and standard tactics are no longer a problem when battling, making them go for the safest and quicker way to win. However, we still consider them susceptible to very good users of SI.
I know, slender isn't a exeptional and we are talking about the soul that was so pissed off with It's killer that refused to move own on It's happiest end to stay on earth to eternally torture It's killer soul in a personal hell, I doubt GF will even care about that

I'm voting GF, inorganic phisiology and beigh a soul counters most Of slender hax and GF dira means that he will have a extreme hard time even damaging GF

I guess slender could make Gf lost him with darkness manipulation and smoke manipulation and invisibility making him eventually BFR him self for beingh unable to actually find slender and giving up... I guess?

Voting the suit

I'm voting GF, inorganic phisiology and beigh a soul counters most Of slender hax and GF dira means that he will have a extreme hard time even damaging GF

I guess slender could make Gf lost him with darkness manipulation and smoke manipulation and invisibility making him eventually BFR him self for beingh unable to actually find slender and giving up... I guess?

Voting the suit
Counted. Also Slender Man has a pretty sizeable intelligence advantage meaning he's probably going to be able to use his abilities better than his child opponent

Counted. Also Slender Man has a pretty sizeable intelligence advantage meaning he's probably going to be able to use his abilities better than his child opponent
Don't matter if they don't really affect the child... well, I guess this make the tricking GF into thinking he left the battle so he self BFR more of a wincon...

I know, slender isn't a exeptional and we are talking about the soul that was so pissed off with It's killer that refused to move own on It's happiest end to stay on earth to eternally torture It's killer soul in a personal hell, I doubt GF will even care about that
Wait what does Golden Freddy's opinion on WILLIAM AFTON, the person they KNOW, have anything to do with being able to be unaffected by SLENDERMAN's (Not William Afton) Social Influencing? Golden Freddy has no reason to have that same amount of bent up determination to hate slenderman to simply 'not care' about his SI.
being an animatronic and soul mitigates... at most three of his powers though (Invisibility/Mind/Memory, all of them which he does rely on to kill) everything else is like free game, Especially Slender's madness manipulation. What can GF exactly do from being unable to actually perceive where his body parts are?

Last edited:
Wait what does Golden Freddy's opinion on WILLIAM AFTON, the person they KNOW, have anything to do with being able to be unaffected by SLENDERMAN's (Not William Afton) Social Influencing? Golden Freddy has no reason to have that same amount of bent up determination to hate slenderman to simply 'not care' about his SI.
GF is angry at everything, he kills anyone brah. Their rage comes from Willian and is putted on killing security guards and others in FNAF AR

being an animatronic and soul mitigates... at most three of his powers though (Invisibility/Mind/Memory, all of them which he does rely on to kill) everything else is like free game, Especially Slender's madness manipulation. What can GF exactly do from being unable to actually perceive where his body parts are?
If slender Madness Manipulation isn't type 3 It still fall on the mind manipulation part/social influence of beingh scary

And what You mean by that last part?

GF is angry at everything, he kills anyone brah. Their rage comes from Willian and is putted on killing security guards and others in FNAF AR
I thought GF in AR was a replica? i thought Springtrap was the only non-replica
If slender Madness Manipulation isn't type 3 It still fall on the mind manipulation part/social influence of beingh scary
Slenderman's madness manip is Type 3.
And what You mean by that last part?
Slenderman's madness manipulation makes it difficult to tell where parts of him start and end. makes his body warp and shit.

Back