• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought GF in AR was a replica?
I'm don't know much about AR so fair, You are probable right, still, all that tage is basically why they are killing machines
Slenderman's madness manip is Type 3.

Slenderman's madness manipulation makes it difficult to tell where parts of him start and enend.
Oh... okay that's another wincon for slender them... trough would this even incapscitste GF? And even not knowing where slender start and end GF just need 1 bite to win here, so eventually he would get that bite, plus will be harder for slenderman to dodge or run away from GF atacks thanks to the ilussions that start to affect faster them slender powers like fog

I'm don't know much about AR so fair, You are probable right, still, all that tage is basically why they are killing machines
fair.
Oh... okay that's another wincon for slender them... trough would this even incapscitste GF? And even not knowing where slender start and end GF just need 1 bite to win here, so eventually he would get that bite, plus will be harder for slenderman to dodge or run away from GF atacks thanks to the ilussions that start to affect faster them slender powers like fog
His madness manip definitely incaps. most people just go into shock and are generally in mental rehabilitation clinics for who knows how long after getting affected by it.

Again, It don't seen that his madnnes manipulation actually incapacitate, seen more to just make the person unable to live on society
generally after an encounter with SM, the person is completely shut down, where they need equipment to let them sleep, eat, and drink for a while. he also has weird statements about him crawling around in their mind but i don't know what that means in the context of being incapped.

Last edited:
generally after an encounter with SM, the person is completely shut down, where they need equipment to let them sleep, eat, and drink for a while.
Does madness manip even work on a character who doesn’t really have a physical mind?

generally after an encounter with SM, the person is completely shut down, where they need equipment to let them sleep, eat, and drink for a while. he also has weird statements about him crawling around in their mind but i don't know what that means in the context of being incapped.
This still don's seen that would make a possesed suit unable to fight, especially when It just need to float and bite...

Well, still hink GF would be able to kill SM before that affect him most of the time anyway, so gonna keep my vote
Does madness manip even work on a character who doesn’t really have a physical mind?
This was alread discussed lol

Back