• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

It's not that I don't want to get criticised, it's that I don't really have anything to say.

It's not that I don't want to get criticised, it's that I don't really have anything to say.
How’s life any progress? I think the behemoth thing is concluded Percival put him back to sleep so the upgrades from the accepted blogs can continue.

3 different fights , looking like a tourney
ee30533a298c67331a8830d730d04d8b.png

https://gyazo.com/ee30533a298c67331a8830d730d04d8b

3 different fights , looking like a tourney
ee30533a298c67331a8830d730d04d8b.png

https://gyazo.com/ee30533a298c67331a8830d730d04d8b
That and for like updated tiers
I really can't think how simply "talking" can scale character to each other
I need some input here please https://vsbattles.com/threads/small-nnt-4koa-crt.157106/
Can you at least tag some staff?

I've been trying to, but my tagging has been acting up lately.

I'm in the middle of trying something as we speak.

Edit: Seems to have worked. I've now tagged some staff to the thread.

chapters out, heres my guesses for next chapter
percy gonna lose
gawain gonna go sunshine mode to win cuz right now team tristan is super weak they got too many enemies to fight
lance vs nanashi can go either way and its pretty much the only fight currently people would care the most for

In fact, I think Chandler's True Night can actually make the moon, considering only certain areas where his ability casts are night while others are daytime. Even if he didn't create it, he was somehow able to influence the moon and make it manifest through his abilities.

In fact, I think Chandler's True Night can actually make the moon, considering only certain areas where his ability casts are night while others are daytime. Even if he didn't create it, he was somehow able to influence the moon and make it manifest through his abilities.
I think we argued for this and the moon placement it wasn’t accepted

We discussed the AP of it here.

I'd say he doesn't move the actual moon since it's logistically not possible given the sky before Chandler's spell and when the Sins briefly escape, but it's definitely some sort of exact replica of a vast area of space, as VK's night didn't affect Escanor.

Last edited:
I'd say he doesn't move the actual moon since it's logistically not possible given the sky before Chandler's spell and when the Sins briefly escape, but it's definitely some sort of exact replica of a vast area of space, as VK's night didn't affect Escanor.
Yeah, but it could be counted as creation stuff, Vampire King's night didn't affect but Chandler's moon can affect tho. Anyway, it is still really hard to say it is a real moon since even Escarno's sun from his imagination can affect his sunshine power

Mortlach lowkey has one of the most broken abilities in the series 💀(not top 3 but at least top 10) cause imagine someone like Merlin, King and Gloxinia agreeing to a 1v1 with him and they suddenly aren't able to use magic.

Duelist is a fearsome ability.

Mortlach lowkey has one of the most broken abilities in the series 💀(not top 3 but at least top 10) cause imagine someone like Merlin, King and Gloxinia agreeing to a 1v1 with him and they suddenly aren't able to use magic.

Duelist is a fearsome ability.
It kind of reminds me of Commisoner Q's borrowed power if you've read GOH

knowing merlin she would be an "expert" boxer with a nickname and counter that ability lol or canceled it before they teleported so she could still use magic or some other bs

Back