• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

human/fairy vs goddess/human nice. Its prob nanashi tbh or someone related to him
It is, he use same katana, and nanashi seem the only guy from other race that arthur can accept
Qvc6I0Y_d.webp

would you be surprised if nanashi got some amp from arthur? maybe his old goddess powers back, maybe a new grace.. tbh chaos can do anything so who knows what this man has . plus everyone knows we getting a small time skip "going by the future picture of them being adults" tho i guess that could be another wanted poster issue

Nanashi seem have important role to goddess clan, he know exactly about cath and how dangerous he is. As far we know cath also was sealed by goddess, it could be nanashi who was have contribution to seal it, maybe his lost wings have any relatement to this.

If the calculation is accepted, the final attack of the sins according to my calculations would look like this

Low end= 690.176 Zettatons (5-B)

Mid end = 3,87 yottatons (5-A)

High end = 15,44 Yottatons (5-A)
I wonder how far Arthur would get on the top 10 list not to smurf if he was 5-A or 4-C (these two in particular because the list of 5-B, High 5-A and Low 4-C, or has few characters or does not seem to be a challenge, both for those on the list and for Arthur)

hair strand tier

You are aware that nanashi's best feat was oneshoting a gray demon.
NNT is that kind of work where the villain at the end of the season becomes a minion that can be defeated by almost everyone.

It is, he use same katana, and nanashi seem the only guy from other race that arthur can accept
Qvc6I0Y_d.webp
NNT and 4KOA armor are always visually cool.

Nanashi seem have important role to goddess clan, he know exactly about cath and how dangerous he is. As far we know cath also was sealed by goddess, it could be nanashi who was have contribution to seal it, maybe his lost wings have any relatement to this.
hmm its possible he "failed" the mission and lost his wings .. or he faced another 4AA for their spot and lost.

Guys it isn't confirmed that Nanashi and Tomintoul are the same person. There are other possibilities.

Nanashi is stronger than Gray demons and implied to be archangel level (assuming losing his wings didn't weaken him). How powerful he is/was, didn't get specified.

Guys it isn't confirmed that Nanashi and Tomintoul are the same person. There are other possibilities.

Nanashi is stronger than Gray demons and implied to be archangel level (assuming losing his wings didn't weaken him). How powerful he is/was, didn't get specified.
It’s kinda confirmed He used iai.

If Lancelot lose to him despite cooking his boss it’s cringe

I forgot to mention, but that would upgrade the Archangels' true vessels.

Last edited:
Currently, the Tarmiel and Sariel's true forms are just vaguely above their vessels, which are half as strong as Post-Revival 2nd Mark.

Now we know they're above Schwarz, who stomped base Tristan, who cut through the cocoon that 2nd Mark Meliodas couldn't.

Makai, could you please translate this scan?
それもこいつは 相当の手練・・・
神兵長どころか 四大天使に匹敵 するやもしれん

This guy Is quite skilled…
Far from Goddess corporals he might even be equivalent to/rival the Four Archangels

(こいつ) means that guy/this guy

The corporal thing is from this (兵長) and the idea that he Is far from them comes from this suffix (どころか).

(匹敵) suggest the fact that he is comparable to the Archangels it litteraly means match/rival/being equivalent to.

Thanks.

Then I'm not sure about scaling beating Schwarz to Tarmiel and Sariel specifically. What do you think?

Thanks.

Then I'm not sure about scaling beating Schwarz to Tarmiel and Sariel specifically. What do you think?
Mhh they are put in the same range of power even though there Is massive difference between Sariel Tarmiel and the 2 others.

he is confirmed arcangel lvl even without his wings 😭

do we count wings as demon marks? like for power buff cuz i dont think it was ever stated activating your wings gives a buff

He has the same sword same iai mastery same race and Is a Chaos knight that serve ARTHUR
Don't get me wrong Nanashi being Tomintoul is a very strong possibility, though it begs the question, why would he change his name? especially when Orlondi (a vampire) openly still works for Arthur.
There is also the possibility that Tomintoul could be a Japanese druid (we know that goddess clan magic can be taught to other species) or a chaos fusion with Nanashi as a component.

Back